Trump REACT To Robert Mueller Testimony ‘a great day for me’

The Dems did fantastic, everything is on record with Mueller agreeing to it. Will come in handy when they indict the Potus. They didn't veer off course at all.
That volume two was a complete joke !? Ha

The Dems did fantastic, everything is on record with Mueller agreeing to it. Will come in handy when they indict the Potus. They didn't veer off course at all.
so the goal of the democrats was to get mueller to agree to a report he wrote.

the depths of your stupidity astound even the brightest of people.

Even If

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

Lock him up! Lock him up!
Actually, if Mueller's testimony proved anything, it proved that he had no idea what was in the report!!!
View attachment 271010

Its in the congressional record and he say yes to it all. That is all that was needed, to let the public know what was in the report and a part of record to indict the a hole.
You can't indict The President when The Special Counsel did not recommend a single Indictment to Indict The President With.
Ken Starr listed 13 Crimes Clinton committed and he recommended for Indictment.
Moscow Mueller listed ZERO.
Identical to the credibility you have had here for the past three years.

Even If

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

Actually, if Mueller's testimony proved anything, it proved that he had no idea what was in the report!!!
View attachment 271010

Its in the congressional record and he say yes to it all. That is all that was needed, to let the public know what was in the report and a part of record to indict the a hole.
You can't indict The President when The Special Counsel did not recommend a single Indictment to Indict The President With.
Ken Starr listed 13 Crimes Clinton committed and he recommended for Indictment.
Moscow Mueller listed ZERO.
Identical to the credibility you have had here for the past three years.
under another id it was 6 years and you think you're credible ?....Are you kidding me?

Even If

View attachment 271010

Cause Weissman wrote the report.

Are we allowed to ridicule Moscow Mueller in this thread?

I just had about 12 hilarious memes deleted out of another thread by a mod.
I have tons of them too...

Just gradually scatter them throughout the Mueller threads!!!
They were comic gold too. I got tons of points off of them.

Here is a sample of one that got deleted.

One poster said something to the effect that Mueller should be doing things retired people do, and I replied.

Retired?

2019-07-24t161329z-604497028-rc17ac080bc0-rtrmadp-3-usa-trump-mueller.jpg

Oh, yes, my car had some worn out tires, but thanks to all this money I banked, I got new ones.

Thank you President Reagan!

Last edited:
Even If

View attachment 271010

Cause Weissman wrote the report.
Weissman?
mueller-responds-rt-ps-190724_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

I know those guys!

Didn't they bring The Baby Jesus, Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh?

And on top of it, The Mod locked me out of the thread. He is one pissed off Lib Tard today.

I leave this for him, in his honor.....

mueller_hearing_tweets_getty_main.jpg

Christopher Steele?

Yes, I've seen that show before.

51NA63D2P6L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

One poster said something to the effect that Mueller should be doing things retired people do, and I replied.

Retired?

Mueller-laughing-copy.jpg

Oh, yes, my car had some worn out tires, but thanks to all this money I banked, I got new ones.

Here's one you might like...
FB_IMG_1564070779466.jpg

Retired?

Mueller-laughing-copy.jpg

Here's one you might like...
View attachment 271017
Hilarious!

I did one like this that got deleted..

Fusion GPS?
MuellerMug_1161x653-800x450.jpg

Wasn't that the name of that thingy on top of that crazy car in that movie with that Michael J. Fox kid?
delorean_40_153.jpg

An excerpt from an opinion piece that sounds spot-on to me ->
To spend hours of airtime and write hundreds of print and online reports pontificating about the “optics” of Mueller’s performance — when he confirmed that President Trump accepted help from a hostile foreign power and lied about it, that he lied when he claimed exoneration, that he was not completely truthful in written answers, that he could be prosecuted after leaving office and that he misled Americans by calling the investigation a hoax — tells me that we have become untrustworthy guardians of democracy.
The “failure” is not of a prosecutor who found the facts but might be ill equipped to make the political case, but instead, of a country that won’t read his report and a media obsessed with scoring contests rather than focusing on the damning facts at issue.
Trump reads from the same hymnal of disinformation and recites the same slander of democratic institutions that 20th-century totalitarians deployed, yet too many in the media call him the “winner” because Mueller did not pass their ridiculous tests (e.g. add new information, persuade Republicans).

That’s cute. You morons can go on the rest of your lives believing that President Trump will be prosecuted for “obstruction” after he leaves office. Just like how President Bush was going to be prosecuted for “war crimes”

Dems got nothing out of Mueller's testimony. Mueller's lack of understand of his own investigation only gives more credibility for Barr to investigate how this all started.

That’s cute. You morons can go on the rest of your lives believing that President Trump will be prosecuted for “obstruction” after he leaves office. Just like how President Bush was going to be prosecuted for “war crimes”
Whether the pos gets what he deserves is different from what will actually happen with all the scum in the senate kissing the morons butt

Dems got nothing out of Mueller's testimony. Mueller's lack of understand of his own investigation only gives more credibility for Barr to investigate how this all started.
He WASN'T exonerated

Barr the fat POS in Trumps pocket ? The fat scumbag is supposed to rep America not kiss trumps ass

Forum List

Back