Trump REACT To Robert Mueller Testimony ‘a great day for me’

The Dems did fantastic, everything is on record with Mueller agreeing to it. Will come in handy when they indict the Potus. They didn't veer off course at all.

That’s cute. You morons can go on the rest of your lives believing that President Trump will be prosecuted for “obstruction” after he leaves office. Just like how President Bush was going to be prosecuted for “war crimes”
Whether the pos gets what he deserves is different from what will actually happen with all the scum in the senate kissing the morons butt
Hope dies last. Sorry

The Dems did fantastic, everything is on record with Mueller agreeing to it. Will come in handy when they indict the Potus. They didn't veer off course at all.

That’s cute. You morons can go on the rest of your lives believing that President Trump will be prosecuted for “obstruction” after he leaves office. Just like how President Bush was going to be prosecuted for “war crimes”
Whether the pos gets what he deserves is different from what will actually happen with all the scum in the senate kissing the morons butt
Hope dies last. Sorry
I saw 1000's dancing in NJ when the towers went down Don Trump the fn liar

Dems got nothing out of Mueller's testimony. Mueller's lack of understand of his own investigation only gives more credibility for Barr to investigate how this all started.
He WASN'T exonerated
Well he damn sure wasn't found guilty. You and your consolation prize have a wonderful life together.

Even If

Even if Mueller’s testimony was a bit lifeless, his matter-of-fact, yes-or-no answers did provide some damning soundbites. No, the president was not exonerated. Yes, the Office of Legal Counsel decision about not indicting a sitting president prevented him from considering charges against Trump. Yes, Trump could be charged once he leaves office. Yes, the campaign accepted help from Russian affiliates. Yes, Trump associates tried to cover that up. Yes, Russia tried to influence the election for Trump. No, they haven’t stopped.

Lock him up! Lock him up!
Actually, if Mueller's testimony proved anything, it proved that he had no idea what was in the report!!!
View attachment 271010

Its in the congressional record and he say yes to it all. That is all that was needed, to let the public know what was in the report and a part of record to indict the a hole.
I agree.

Congress needs to impeach. IMMEDIATELY.

Hope dies last. Sorry
Were you born an angry black woman by any chance?

Hope dies last. Sorry
No but I'm an angry white guy who hates the scum in our WH and those who kiss the POS ass

Hope dies last. Sorry
No but I'm an angry white guy who hates the scum in our WH and those who kiss the POS ass
So why do you sound (and have the intellect of) an angry black woman?

Hope dies last. Sorry
I guarantee you my IQ is way higher than the schmuck you helped put in the WH

Hope dies last. Sorry
I guarantee you my IQ is way higher than the schmuck you helped put in the WH
And Meat just by the by and by you're not near the highest limb on the tree either

Dems got nothing out of Mueller's testimony. Mueller's lack of understand of his own investigation only gives more credibility for Barr to investigate how this all started.
He WASN'T exonerated

The DoJ doesn’t officially “exonerate” anyone, ever. It either finds evidence and charges, or doesn’t. Mueller said his investigation was not hindered by the Trump Administration. No obstruction, and no collusion.

The end.

The Democrat obsession with 'getting Trump' is a lot like Captain Ahab's obsession with Moby Dick.
It will destroy them.
mobytrump.jpg

Last edited:

He WASN'T exonerated

The DoJ doesn’t officially “exonerate” anyone, ever. It either finds evidence and charges, or doesn’t. Mueller said his investigation was not hindered by the Trump Administration. No obstruction, and no collusion.

The end.
He was NOT EXONERATED

He WASN'T exonerated

The end.
He was NOT EXONERATED

He was exonerated, when Mueller testified that no one in the Trump administration obstructed his investigation.

God it must suck to be you.

Hope dies last. Sorry

An angry white guy that prefers kissing some of that POS black ass...go figure.

He better win the election or else he'll be doing the frog walk Nothing would please me more than to see that fat AH in jail
He's never going to jail. Once you idiots take him to court you'll run headlong into the reality of the law instead of your fantasy version of it.

He better win the election or else he'll be doing the frog walk Nothing would please me more than to see that fat AH in jail
He's never going to jail. Once you idiots take him to court you'll run headlong into the reality of the law instead of your fantasy version of it.

All Edward and his ilk can do is regurgitate what CNN shits out.

He WASN'T exonerated

The end.
He was NOT EXONERATED
No court in the land does that you dumb ass.

Forum List

Back