The Window for a DNC "Celebrity Savior" is Closing

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
For months I have been saying that the Democrats are behind the scenes recruiting a big name celebrity to run for president. Think Oprah, or Michelle O, etc.

After the Mueller debacle yesterday, on top of The Squad in Congress, I think that window is closing fast. Anyone notable celebrity would have to think long and hard about signing on to the Democrats now. Not only is their brand all but destroyed, but they would have to take positions. The party itself is so divided...what celebrity would want to do this now?

What are your thoughts?

(Below is a list of celebrities who have HINTED at running)

Celebs you might see on your 2020 election ballot

For months I have been saying that the Democrats are behind the scenes recruiting a big name celebrity to run for president. Think Oprah, or Michelle O, etc.

After the Mueller debacle yesterday, on top of The Squad in Congress, I think that window is closing fast. Anyone notable celebrity would have to think long and hard about signing on to the Democrats now. Not only is their brand all but destroyed, but they would have to take positions. The party itself is so divided...what celebrity would want to do this now?

What are your thoughts?

/—-/ Ever since Billy Clintoon won, the public treats the presidential race like a season of America’s Got Talent. I don’t think we’ll ever see a statesman or General win again. Trump opened the door for TV celebs to run. Their advantage is they are comfortable in front of a camera, can remember lines and have instant name recognition.

What are your thoughts?

/—-/ Ever since Billy Clintoon won, the public treats the presidential race like a season of America’s Got Talent. I don’t think we’ll ever see a statesman or General win again. Trump opened the door for TV celebs to run. Their advantage is they are comfortable in front of a camera, can remember lines and have instant name recognition.

I think it may have started with Clinton but continued actually with Obama. It's true that Obama was a Senator first but he did have that "star power"--(and not much else of substance, that's for sure!). I think the Dems were hoping to find another Obama this time around, and thought they might have with Beto, and then what's his face Mayor Pete. But those guys have fizzled out.

Which led me to think "Celebrity Candidate".

They will find another meat puppet eventually. Leftist drones are drawn to their moonbat messiahs like flies to shit.

Oprah and Michelle O? AYFKM? Those two don't know what end is up. Obama is a blatant racist and both of them are heavy on identity politics which is exactly what we don't need. Anyway, we couldn't afford the White House food bill if either of them got elected. Viva Trump. KAG.

He's their best and only hope!

36hhc4.jpg

36hhc4

I would vote for Chris Rock. He is a pretty smart guy. Comedy is just one of the things he does to pay the bills.

It’s still waaaay too early to make reasonable predictions for the 2020 election. If the economy avoids any major issues then Trump will beat any of the sorry candidates the Dems have (assuming he avoids a major misstep). None of the dem candidates fire up the base, which leaves the possibility of a 3rd party candidate, somebody like Howard Schultz or even Mark Cuban to step in. Guys like that could kill the dem nominee and seriously challenge Trump.

What are your thoughts?

I don't see it from any of the names on your linked list. Of the celebrities on that list, I think Oprah would have the best chance of winning.

I nominate Miss Piggy as the democrat celebrity candidate for president.

Oprah and Michelle O? AYFKM? Those two don't know what end is up. Obama is a blatant racist and both of them are heavy on identity politics which is exactly what we don't need. Anyway, we couldn't afford the White House food bill if either of them got elected. Viva Trump. KAG.

Well I'm not saying this is a great idea or I would vote for them. I'm projecting what I think the Dems would do out of desperation, basically

What are your thoughts?

I don't see it from any of the names on your linked list. Of the celebrities on that list, I think Oprah would have the best chance of winning.

For a time I thought she might do it and might have a great shot of winning. I don't think she would do it now. The political climate is so toxic that her career/brand would be ruined for sure.

It’s still waaaay too early to make reasonable predictions for the 2020 election. If the economy avoids any major issues then Trump will beat any of the sorry candidates the Dems have (assuming he avoids a major misstep). None of the dem candidates fire up the base, which leaves the possibility of a 3rd party candidate, somebody like Howard Schultz or even Mark Cuban to step in. Guys like that could kill the dem nominee and seriously challenge Trump.

It's too early to predict with any assurance who might win.

It's about the right time for the Dems to be behind the scene recruiting a celebrity candidate though.

What are your thoughts?

For a time I thought she might do it and might have a great shot of winning. I don't think she would do it now. The political climate is so toxic that her career/brand would be ruined for sure.
There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of hours of her on video to find crazy stuff she has said in the past.

Sorry bout that,

1. I would immensely enjoy seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger run, the entertainment value would be enormous!
  2. Go Arnold, "I'll be back!" please run.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's about the right time for the Dems to be behind the scene recruiting a celebrity candidate though.

George Clooney.
But not for 2020.

George Clooney.
But not for 2020.
/——/ George Clooney could bring his vast medical experience to the office of president.
F5E821C9-BBFF-48E2-BFB0-937F596303D5.jpeg

None of the Democrat candidates look like they belong in the arena.
The democrats need someone with experience, someone seasoned, someone tempered by the flames of the campaign.

Hillary..........Hillary......

Calling Hillary. Your party needs you.

Forum List

Back