If you still think Trump is going to be impeached or imprisoned you are a fool.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
If something was going to stick it would have by now. I know you think he's a very, very bad man, but I'm afraid that shit just isn't good enough when it comes to the law and impeachment. Both sides of the establishment were horrified by Trump's victory. Most of the most powerful people on Earth want him out. You really think Trump is somehow avoiding justice when elite society wants to stop him? No, dumbass, there simply isn't enough to do anything.

If something was going to stick it would have by now. I know you think he's a very, very bad man, but I'm afraid that shit just isn't good enough when it comes to the law and impeachment. Both sides of the establishment were horrified by Trump's victory. Most of the most powerful people on Earth want him out. You really think Trump is somehow avoiding justice when elite society wants to stop him? No, dumbass, there simply isn't enough to do anything.
He was right about being able to shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and gaining more support for it.

• Banned
If you ever thought he was going to be impeached and/or imprisoned, you're a fool.

I'll give some of them a pass for the early parts of his presidency. The media did a good job vilifying him to the left.

You will notice a YUGE lack of participation by our resident dims and RINO apologists for the next day or two. At least politically.

This is funny --

Soyboy Tweet-Party Thread!
Ace of Spades HQ

Well, most of the soyboys avoided Twitter today -- gee, wonder why -- and I imagine that tomorrow they'll be mostly tweeting about other subjects.

Maybe we can try imitating them in advance?

On days when the soyboys are once again routed, they usually talk about the following things, exclusively:

1. Whether or not hotdogs are sandwich

2. Which condiments you can put on a hotdog or other stable and which they pretend to have a childishly emotional negative reaction to even hearing about.

3. Hey look, another corporate fast-food franchise has put out another strange/unappealing item on their menu! They do this, of course, in the expectation that Twitter Addicts will talk this calculated Publicity Gambit up and thus provide free advertising! Which they -- literally always -- always do!

So, let's talk about Wendy's new Pancake Triple Dare Taco because it's so wild!!! A taco? And a pancake! Isn't that weird?!

See, we're the Funbunch Republicans for talking about menu items designed only to be discussed on twitter, just like our corporate overlords expect of us!

(Oh and we're Smart for not seeing through this ploy by now, too!)

4. Here is my ranking of some narrow category of Marvel Movies. Like Top Five Marvel movies in which an infinity stone does not appear. FIGHT ME if you disagree with my list!

5. What are the most underrated Donovan albums? Time for some game theory.

6. Die Hard is Christmas. Once again, Fight Me if you disagree.

7. I'm now going to try to affect a Masculine Sort of Vibe and offer an unreasonably strong,, childishly strident opinion about not liking, say, kale or another vegetable. Because having childishly strong opinions about very silly things is Manly, right? So: I refuse to eat kale and I don't care Who knows it, bucco! (PS, once again, fight me if you disagree.)

8. Let's play a game: Take the name of a famous movie and change one word to OrangeManBad. Twitter games are fun! (Spending time with actual human beings is for the birds!)

9. Let's talk about recent changes to the Twitter font/format for a couple of hours, because addicts never tire of talking about the quality of the drug they're addicted to.

10. Then we can "tag" each other in flirty little fake insults, like saying "JackStraw's opinions are bad." We can pretend to fight about this, again, like real adult men do.

And fight me if you disagree!

• Banned
He was right about being able to shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and gaining more support for it.

Nah, he'd go to prison if he did that. Trump is still the president because he hasn't done something that can get him convicted.

Another twisted statement from an Obama loving Trump hater.

If you ever thought he was going to be impeached and/or imprisoned, you're a fool.

NOT ONE PERSON has ever "THOUGHT" Trump would be even encumbered by these silly investigations in any way.

Some mindless sniveling bed wetters may have believed it, but we aren't talking about "people" or "thinking".

I would bet if you managed to get Mueller up on the Hill good and drunk before that asinine shit show (maybe a shot of sodium pentathol also) he would have told those assholes he could convict everyone in DC for something, except Trump.

As insane as it sounds, Trump is probably the least criminal out of the entire government.

You will notice a YUGE lack of participation by our resident dims and RINO apologists for the next day or two.

That seems to be the case in general on this forum anymore.

Because the dims are losing. Badly.

And because dims are front-runners, part of a mob. And because they are cowards, intellectually; and physically they are craven cowards. Brave only when they have you out-numbered three or four or ten to one.

For years, USMB has catered to the leftists in here. Although, as far as Message Boards go, they're still one of the most fair. And getting better, IMO

Cowardly dims learned how to gang-up on the few Conservatives frequenting the averaging Message Board and mass-report him or start a shit-throwing contest on his thread(s) and have it deleted or moved.

They're demoralized right now, but they'll start their shit-show up all over again as soon as they get some guidance from one of their hate-sites.

You can get on one and, once you become 'One Of Them' get into their private conversations about how to disrupt other Message Boards and take control of them.

They'll be back. Of that, you can be certain.

They''ll be back with new lies, new deceits, new conspiracies, new garbage.

Always have, always will.

They demand absolute power and nothing else will make them happy.

Everywhere. Here, in Washington, on College Campuses, in the Media/Hollywood, Madison Avenue -- Everywhere.

Disbelieve me at your own peril

dimocraps are scum

Because the dims are losing. Badly.

And because dims are front-runners, part of a mob. And because they are cowards, intellectually; and physically they are craven cowards. Brave only when they have you out-numbered three or four or ten to one.

For years, USMB has catered to the leftists in here. Although, as far as Message Boards go, they're still one of the most fair. And getting better, IMO

Cowardly dims learned how to gang-up on the few Conservatives frequenting the averaging Message Board and mass-report him or start a shit-throwing contest on his thread(s) and have it deleted or moved.

They're demoralized right now, but they'll start their shit-show up all over again as soon as they get some guidance from one of their hate-sites.

You can get on one and, once you become 'One Of Them' get into their private conversations about how to disrupt other Message Boards and take control of them.

They'll be back. Of that, you can be certain.

They''ll be back with new lies, new deceits, new conspiracies, new garbage.

Always have, always will.

They demand absolute power and nothing else will make them happy.

Everywhere. Here, in Washington, on College Campuses, in the Media/Hollywood, Madison Avenue -- Everywhere.

Disbelieve me at your own peril

dimocraps are scum

I think they're effectively marginalized and ridiculed on this forum, even with admin help they're unable to dominate it because they're made to look like the complete imbeciles they are, and their lies are easily refuted.

2c625674f5922689c6c8e1ff19ef6bc9.png

I hope you are staying away from 5th Ave.

Forum List

Back