trump rants on his media site about Tuesday's J6 hearing

Why the heck can a candidate in a race call and pressure a State Secretary of State, on any election results? Let alone the candidate doing such using and abusing his presidential power to do such?

It's gotta be illegal for a president and/or any candidate, to do such, no???

Or as Trump would say, "Fake news." :laughing0301:

not there.jpg

If he isn't held legally accountable for the Georgia phone call -- which, of course, was only one little element of this attack on our electoral system -- let's just all agree not to charge any wealthy or powerful people with anything, ever.

We're pretty much teetering on that as it is. Fuck it.
We're way past that with hillury. Give that shit beast 500 years and then we can move on to other "too big to jail" criminals.

If this rich man can get away with this....there are two justice systems in this country. One for the rich...and one for everyone else.

So DT "rants" about banana republic political hearings while resident Briben falls off his bike, touches kids, crushes the economy & needs a diaper change...
I'll take Make America Great Again for the win, Alex
Falling off your bicycle is a crime in your world?

If there Is a case that endangers trump the most...it is Georgia election meddling.

He may WISH he only fell off a bicycle.
Election meddling my ass. Asking them to investigate clearly suspect results (at best) is not meddling.
When you see the clear signs of fraud, you must investigate them.
Failing to acknowledge the massive cheating & law breaking revealed the top Georgia Repubs for what they are- part of the RINO wing of the UNiparty who wanted DT gone as much or more than the Dems

Last edited:
Election meddling my ass. Asking them to investigate clearly suspect results (at best) is not meddling.
When you see the clear signs of fraud, you must investigate them.
Failing to acknowledge the massive cheating & law breaking revealed the top Georgia Repubs for what they are- part of the RINO wing of the UNiparty who wanted DT gone as much or more than the Dems

Standard MAGA Rumpster terrorist lie. You should know better. Then again, after reading what you wrote, you are obviously paid to post it.

Forum List

Back