Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

It seems the non-combatant bleeding hearts who claim the moral high road are always perfectly fine with murdering unborn and just born children. Such high character.
not the bullshit baby killer ploy again ..

if the shoe fits----------------------you libs think nothing of killing unborn human beings, even up to the point of natural birth, but you whine and pout if anyone dares to discussing squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist who wants to kill YOU.

The liberal mind does not qualify to be called a brain, it is a collection of cells controlled by a defective liberal gene.
says Cinderella's step sister.
the baby killer ploy just highlights how desperate you slapdicks are, it's the triple dog dare of the paranoid right.

Are you claiming that you libs and dems do not support abortion on demand up until the moment of birth? That's what Hillary supports, if you support her then you also support the murder of unborn human beings.
Nobody supports abortion up to the moment of birth

You are just being an asshole

Care, this was a true story. The commander was court martialed and was kicked out of service Saving his troops were more important.

Not every 'Jihadist' is actually willing to die for Allah. Usama Bin Laden wasn't.

You really dont understand this point? WtF?

You want to give our soldiers the best chance they can get to avoid being tortured if captured? Its a chance you are giving them. Not a fucking guarantee.

How come the military has laws against torture? You think they love their enemies. Is that it? NO.

the military brass opposes torture because they want to give their soldiers the best chance they can to survive if captured Does it always work? Fuck no.
Do we punish people we catch who tortured Americans? You could ask them but we killed them.

But nothing works always now does it?
If we torture, there is no chance that our soldiers will not be tortured.

If you aint smart enough to understand that, I dont know what else to tell ya.
Oh, I understand it alright. It's just not valid because anyone ISIS captures is gonna be tortured (no 'maybe' to it), so your idea that they might not do it if we don't is stupid. You're the one who doesn't understand. If the enemy knows they won't be tortured if captured, why should they fear us, and why should they think twice about torturing us every chance they get? The only way to defeat them is to illustrate that we are willing to respond to their brutality with greater brutality. Make the price they have to pay for their terror too high The rules are set by the aggressor. You don't seem to grasp that.
false.

nope its 100% true. ISIS is going to behead, burn alive, rape, stone, and defile any person who does not subscribe to their radical Islamic beliefs. Whether we use enhanced interrogation techniques (which have never killed anyone) or not will have no affect on these savages. The only thing that will stop them is to blow them into tiny pieces.
what post are you reading ? more to the point what part of what post are you reading?

this one

Oh, I understand it alright. It's just not valid because anyone ISIS captures is gonna be tortured (no 'maybe' to it), so your idea that they might not do it if we don't is stupid. You're the one who doesn't understand. If the enemy knows they won't be tortured if captured, why should they fear us, and why should they think twice about torturing us every chance they get? The only way to defeat them is to illustrate that we are willing to respond to their brutality with greater brutality. Make the price they have to pay for their terror too high The rules are set by the aggressor. You don't seem to grasp that.

the one that you said was false
right paragraph wrong part ....

if the shoe fits----------------------you libs think nothing of killing unborn human beings, even up to the point of natural birth, but you whine and pout if anyone dares to discussing squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist who wants to kill YOU.

The liberal mind does not qualify to be called a brain, it is a collection of cells controlled by a defective liberal gene.
the baby killer ploy just highlights how desperate you slapdicks are, it's the triple dog dare of the paranoid right.

Are you claiming that you libs and dems do not support abortion on demand up until the moment of birth? That's what Hillary supports, if you support her then you also support the murder of unborn human beings.
when conservatives stop having abortions maybe that will mean something ,until then it means jack shit.

Which conservatives support abortion on demand?

Which GOP candidates support the kinds of abortion that Hillary supports?

you attempt at deflection fails.
not what I said ....
what I did say " when conservatives stop having abortions maybe that will mean something ,until then it means jack shit."
if any conservative has or allows an abortion they are by your own words supporting abortion the " kinds" are meaningless ,
and contradictive .
it you who is deflecting : "on demand and
abortion that Hillary supports" are distinctions without a differences and that is the definition of deflection .

Never saw it in my career asshole
27 years active duty
Many a blanket party thought
Many a fight
Never had a murderer I the ranks
Fucking idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were a desk jockey no doubt. The keyword here is career. Most guys with any sense get the hell out. They don't seek a gravy train for life.

Check this out...what this poster thinks of those who serve their country for a career.

Being in the military for 20 to 30 years is little different than working for a company for thirty years. Most of these guys get up in the morning and go to work and come home again in the afternoon. There's not a thing special about them. The guys you should respect are those who go off to combat and either don't return or come back maimed. I realize though that you have no respect for those guys and deem them to be murderers.
Noticing how your TRUE FEELINGS about our military and our veterans are coming out now.

I am a veteran you stupid shit. The only reason you might be is because you may have been on Carnival Cruise Lines during Viet Nam. We already know you would surrender as soon as someone fired a shot and you would sell out any of your fellow POW's for a piece of bread.
all we have is your dubious word for your military service , your design credentials , your one arm and your millionaire status .
the only thing that you have any proof for is you ability to talk out your ass.

nope its 100% true. ISIS is going to behead, burn alive, rape, stone, and defile any person who does not subscribe to their radical Islamic beliefs. Whether we use enhanced interrogation techniques (which have never killed anyone) or not will have no affect on these savages. The only thing that will stop them is to blow them into tiny pieces.
what post are you reading ? more to the point what part of what post are you reading?

this one

the one that you said was false

So we blissfully follow ISIS and their "rules". Obviously that's why we followed the Nazis' "rules"...that's why we followed the Japanese' "rules"...that's why we followed the VC's "rules".

"WE" Where do you get off using the term "WE". You never did shit.
you use the term we to bolster untenable arguments and fallacies

And Cruz promised to bomb oil tankers. I'm sure the coastal nations will appreciate that.

You do realize he was talking about trucks, not ships. Right?

ISIS doesn't have oil tanker ships.
Proof?

Oh, shut up! ISIS is landlocked! Get a freaking map!
No need ISIS has trucks and cash finding a tanker should be easy.
Being landlocked never stopped the bad guys before .

Yeah, those trucks and their drivers are sitting around all over the desert with nothing to do!

Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed when someone points out your ignorance?
if I were ignorant maybe but since I'm not no
btw
News & Politics
Who's Buying ISIS' Oil?
They have been making millions of dollars each day by selling oil from the Iraqi oil fields near Mosul.
By Vijay Prashad / CounterPunch
December 10, 2015
Print
60 COMMENTS

shutterstock_237997351.jpg

Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) - Sunni jihadist group. Self-proclaimed as a caliphate, it claims religious authority over Muslims worldwide. Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization.
Photo Credit: Steve Allen

At the bottom of the article is a video of Prashad discussing this on The Real News.

On December 2, Russia’s Deputy Minister of Defense Anatoly Antonov made a strong statement about Turkish complicity with ISIS. The charge sheet is long and detailed. It mentions many aspects, but the most incendiary is the accusation about “ISIS oil.”

ISIS controls Iraqi oil fields near Mosul. They have been making millions of dollars each day by selling oil from these fields. How does ISIS get the oil from the fields in Mosul to the market?

Who's Buying ISIS' Oil?

Last edited:
Trump is not military, CIA, or other govt agency / group trained in the methods of extracting information. To claim no one tortures like Trump is, I take it, an intentional attempt at humor.

Waterboarding, as Bo stated, isn't that trustworthy. There are much better methods.
so that's how you get dates!

It seems the non-combatant bleeding hearts who claim the moral high road are always perfectly fine with murdering unborn and just born children. Such high character.

Nobody supports abortion up to the moment of birth

You are just being an asshole
it's the best he can do.

Well, I guess...according to Trump...anyone who isn't into waterboarding is a pussy. 'MURICA!!! :whip:

Most 90 Day Wonders are pussy.
One great thing about this thread...we are getting to see what you really think about our veterans.

And that you are just another Liberal coward.
Says the keyboard Kommando hiding behind an anonymous nic...feeling the need to tell us how awesome a warrior he was while calling career military members Cowards and losers.

You don't best terrorists by coddling them. You leftists would allow a complete takeover of sharia law if you had it your way. Fools.
So....what do you see as the goal when we waterboard?
Information.
So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.
Cons need to use lies to justify their crimes, just like the nazis. No better reason to keep cons out of the White House.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!

Trust me, the whole world is not against you leftists in this country who are Islam kowtowing, Israel despising, open border welcoming, abortion and gay marriage loving, militarily cowards more worried about torturing a terrorist than about protecting us citizens from terrorism. It is those right wing Christians in this country who are on opposite opinions of everything you people stand for who the whole world is against. Trump's words will have no effect either way.
This moron tries to tell us that Jesus is for torture.

So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.
Give me ten minutes alone with you, and I'll change your mind about that.

You couldn't change my mind about anything Twerp. I was treated worse than you've ever been treated while I was in the military.
Five minutes. Just five minutes and you'd be begging me to stop torturing you.

I would probably simply snap your neck within 30 seconds.
:bsflag::blahblah:Those that try to talk tough, while they hide behind their computer screens are called chicken hawks.

I approve of whatever it takes to win. The military we have faced does not subscribe to the same rules our soldiers are hamstrung by.
Neither did the Nazis, and we kicked their asses.

You have some seriously flawed thinking.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
I spent a lot of years at the tip of the pointy spear, pants shitter.

A lot of YEARS? Where was this? World War II only lasted for four years.
1933 to 1945...only four years? Did you make it through elementary school? Let me guess, went to school in Texas.

You think if we don't torture them, they won't torture us? Really, you think that? :lol:

Interesting question. IF we have a stated policy of torture without limits (trump implied) and we actually torture at a brutal level, then we have absolutely 100% assured ourselves that our soldiers and captured civilians will be tortured in the most brutal way.

SO if you wanna give American soldiers NO CHANCE of avoiding being tortured, then by all means you want to support us using torture as a policy tool.
I notice how you didn't answer the question you posted. Do you think they won't torture us because we don't torture them? And don't duck the question.
Becoming like them....they win.

Forum List

Back