Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

not the bullshit baby killer ploy again ..

if the shoe fits----------------------you libs think nothing of killing unborn human beings, even up to the point of natural birth, but you whine and pout if anyone dares to discussing squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist who wants to kill YOU.

The liberal mind does not qualify to be called a brain, it is a collection of cells controlled by a defective liberal gene.
says Cinderella's step sister.
the baby killer ploy just highlights how desperate you slapdicks are, it's the triple dog dare of the paranoid right.

Are you claiming that you libs and dems do not support abortion on demand up until the moment of birth? That's what Hillary supports, if you support her then you also support the murder of unborn human beings.
when conservatives stop having abortions maybe that will mean something ,until then it means jack shit.

Which conservatives support abortion on demand?

Which GOP candidates support the kinds of abortion that Hillary supports?

you attempt at deflection fails.
To deflect attention from the right wing desire to torture, you try going off topic. You lose.

Most guys with any sense get the hell out.

And those with all the sense stayed in, moron.

We got out and made an honest living. We didn't want to rely on the government's tit all our lives and blindly follow some idiot's orders.

Good for you.
I've been out 20 something years, been honest all my life, asshole.
Both in the military and as a civilian.
If you didn't - that's your fucking loss.

Don't expect me to kiss your butt for putting in 20 years for a retirement check. You're no better and no worse than a policeman or firefighter or even a school teacher.
Stooping pretty low to smear those that worked all their lives. Get your disability check yet? Social Security check? Food stamps didn't come in the mail? Oh, I know, it's your bloody piles acting up.

One commander, trying to find out which one of his teams were about to be ambushed, fired a pistol beside the ear of a terrorist, blowing out the man's ear drum...right before the terrorist, with what was his ear drum running down his neck, gave up the info. The team was saved from the would-be ambush.

I see no problem with this personally. One ear drum for the lives of an entire unit...fair trade.
You're not that great with your lies....Limpballs said, "If you say something, it has to be believable."

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
What a patriot. We need to torture in order to gain the upper hand on the battlefield.
Mindset of the nazis.^^^^^^^
No, mindset of patriotic Americans.
You are the perfect proof that the GOP has been taken over by the nazis and Ku Klux Klan.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
What a patriot. We need to torture in order to gain the upper hand on the battlefield.
Hey asshole you are not an American patriotic or other wise .
You are the toxic biproduct that someone forgot to flush.

Hell. I wouldn't waste my time with water boarding or anything else.

I'd just shoot the bastards.

You are the perfect proof that the GOP has been taken over by the nazis and Ku Klux Klan.

And your a fucking fool.

THE top bomb / IED maker in the entire world, the man responsible for developing the devices that killed and maimed so many Americans in the ME (Afghanistan and Iraq) was just recently allowed to 'walk', released from GITMO.

Obama once declared that everyone in Gitmo deserved their day in court. If anyone being held in Gitmo deserved to stand trial in a court of law, at a MINIMUM, it was this POS!

He designed the bombs. He knew where the factories' exact locations were, who was supplying the funding and components, he knew where they were being sent, what groups were responsible for storage, distribution, and usage. The information that could be gleaned from this man was priceless.

Thanks to the bleeding hearts who did not even approve of using NON-lethal interrogation techniques and demanded Gitmo be emptied, Obama sent this mastermind of mayhem and death right back out into the world to make more lethal 'presents' for our troops.

There is no way I would allow that man walk out of Gitmo and be sent back to the ME to keep doing what he has done. Would I interrogate him? Every way I could. Would I make sure he at least went to trial? Absolutely. Would I make sure he either went to jail or died? Absolutely.

---------

Do you know that the military came up with a device that effects the brain, specifically the centers of the brain that registers hot and cold? When used on that section of the brain it causes the brain to register and cause the individual to feel extreme ranges of hot and cold. For instance, a terrorist could 'feel' like he is roasting in an over or freezing to death....and no physical damage would be done to the body in any way.
- This technology was deemed 'inhumane' and not acceptable for use against prisoners....prisoners who behead people, burn them alive, drown them in locked cages, and who make their victims strip down naked and stand in their own graves they were forced to dig before being shot.

Neuropsychological and Electronic "No-Touch Torture". The Spectrum of 'Interrogation" and Torture Techniques Used by the US and its Allies

Forgive me if I don't lose any sleep worrying about their 'human rights' when they have no regards for anyone else's....

Trump is going to waterboard the thousands of people he saw dancing in the streets after 9-11

THE top bomb / IED maker in the entire world, the man responsible for developing the devices that killed and maimed so many Americans in the ME (Afghanistan and Iraq) was just recently allowed to 'walk', released from GITMO.

Obama once declared that everyone in Gitmo deserved their day in court. If anyone being held in Gitmo deserved to stand trial in a court of law, at a MINIMUM, it was this POS!

He designed the bombs. He knew where the factories' exact locations were, who was supplying the funding and components, he knew where they were being sent, what groups were responsible for storage, distribution, and usage. The information that could be gleaned from this man was priceless.

Thanks to the bleeding hearts who did not even approve of using NON-lethal interrogation techniques and demanded Gitmo be emptied, Obama sent this mastermind of mayhem and death right back out into the world to make more lethal 'presents' for our troops.

There is no way I would allow that man walk out of Gitmo and be sent back to the ME to keep doing what he has done. Would I interrogate him? Every way I could. Would I make sure he at least went to trial? Absolutely. Would I make sure he either went to jail or died? Absolutely.

---------

Do you know that the military came up with a device that effects the brain, specifically the centers of the brain that registers hot and cold? When used on that section of the brain it causes the brain to register and cause the individual to feel extreme ranges of hot and cold. For instance, a terrorist could 'feel' like he is roasting in an over or freezing to death....and no physical damage would be done to the body in any way.
- This technology was deemed 'inhumane' and not acceptable for use against prisoners....prisoners who behead people, burn them alive, drown them in locked cages, and who make their victims strip down naked and stand in their own graves they were forced to dig before being shot.

Neuropsychological and Electronic "No-Touch Torture". The Spectrum of 'Interrogation" and Torture Techniques Used by the US and its Allies

Forgive me if I don't lose any sleep worrying about their 'human rights' when they have no regards for anyone else's....
The Global Research website at www.globalresearch.ca publishes news articles, commentary, background research and analysis on a broad range of issues, focusing on social, economic, strategic and environmental issues.

The Global Research website was established on the 9th of September 2001, two days before the tragic events of September 11. Barely a few days later, Global Research had become a major news source on the New World Order and Washington’s “war on terrorism”.

Since September 2001, we have established an extensive archive of news articles, in-depth reports and analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media.

In an era of media disinformation, our focus has essentially been to center on the “unspoken truth”.

During the invasion of Iraq (March-April 2003), Global Research published, on a daily basis, independent reports from the Middle East, which provided an alternative to the news emanating from the “embedded” journalists reporting from the war theater. Since 2004, Global Research has provided detailed analysis and coverage of US-NATO-Israel preparations to wage a pre-emptive nuclear attack on Iran. Starting in 2011, GR has developed dossiers on the US-NATO led wars on Libya and Syria, the Arab Protest movement, the environmental impacts of the Fukushima disaster, the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, the Saudi-US led war on Yemen, the militarization of the African continent, the development of the police state in North America and Western Europe, the devastating impacts of biotechnology among other important topics.

It's a wildly biased campaigning site pushing an agenda.

There are a lot of these on the internet.

I'd probably give it 1/10, the sad thing is occasionally it does add something valuable to the debate from an alternative perspective, but most of its stuff is poorly researched or opinion pieces.

Trump threatens torture worse than waterboarding

Make them watch an entire season of "The Apprentice"

It seems the non-combatant bleeding hearts who claim the moral high road are always perfectly fine with murdering unborn and just born children. Such high character.
not the bullshit baby killer ploy again ..

if the shoe fits----------------------you libs think nothing of killing unborn human beings, even up to the point of natural birth, but you whine and pout if anyone dares to discussing squirting water up the nose of a murdering terrorist who wants to kill YOU.

The liberal mind does not qualify to be called a brain, it is a collection of cells controlled by a defective liberal gene.
the baby killer ploy just highlights how desperate you slapdicks are, it's the triple dog dare of the paranoid right.

Are you claiming that you libs and dems do not support abortion on demand up until the moment of birth? That's what Hillary supports, if you support her then you also support the murder of unborn human beings.
Nobody supports abortion up to the moment of birth

You are just being an asshole

what do you think partial birth abortion is? Hillary supports it. Its actually infanticide.

when conservatives stop having abortions maybe that will mean something ,until then it means jack shit.

Which conservatives support abortion on demand?

Which GOP candidates support the kinds of abortion that Hillary supports?

you attempt at deflection fails.
To deflect attention from the right wing desire to torture, you try going off topic. You lose.

I was responding to another poster, not you, idiot.

Forum List

Back