Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!

That was probably was his biggest boner of the night. Haven't heard anyone bring it up on the news, however. Interesting.

Ah, the good old days...
AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg

Golly. WORSE than water boarding?! And we all know that water boarding is TORTURE.

Quick! Someone call Trump a bad name like, say, a war mongering extremist! Never mind. OP has it covered. Trump is a "puke".

Golly. WORSE than water boarding?! And we all know that water boarding is TORTURE.

Quick! Someone call Trump a bad name like, say, a war mongering extremist! Never mind. OP has it covered. Trump is a "puke".
How about immoral asshole, at least, that's what you'd call another world leader torturing this:
air_force_pinup_3.jpg

A dozen brutal rapes and beatings and I'm sure she'll be more than happy to talk eh?

How about immoral asshole, at least, that's what you'd call another world leader torturing this:
air_force_pinup_3.jpg

A dozen brutal rapes and beatings and I'm sure she'll be more than happy to talk eh?
Let's let Trump explain what he means before we ASSUME he condones brutal rapes and beatings.

Torture shouldn't be only to get information. It should be done to make an example of what happens to enemies.

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
What a patriot. We need to torture in order to gain the upper hand on the battlefield.

air_force_pinup_3.jpg

Which of course will happen no matter what we do.

And Cruz promised to bomb oil tankers. I'm sure the coastal nations will appreciate that.

Water boarding is chicken shit stuff. The torturee is not physically harmed at all. If you don't make them bleed then it is alright indeed!

Forum List

Back