Trump, pro medical pot ..

Grandsons_Tea.jpg

Making a person grow their own medical marijuana is like making a diabetic raise their own sheep for their insulin.

It's stupid, and carries all kinds of quality control risks. You should be able to go to a pharmacy and get whatever meds you need, including medical MJ.

I.M.O. it's yet another reason to vote for the Donald. There has never been a more villified plant in contemporary American history. It's a joke that this shit is illegal. Yes, it'll fuck you up really good if you smoke a bunch of it, much like drinking too much while at the bar watching a football game.

I'd make it totally legal, with two exceptions...

1. Employers have the right (and are protected under the law) if they choose not to hire someone who uses it.
2. Triple the fines and penalties for driving under the influence.

Other than that, I have zero problem with it whatsoever.

I am fiercely pro-medical pot (here's where I part company from conservatives). Because THC happens to be the strongest, fastest anti-emetic known to man; in other words, if you have any medical condition that involves constant vomiting, weed becomes your stomach's only friend. From experience, when I had my wisdom teeth pulled 20 years ago, I had a violent reaction to the anesthetic that was causing me to convulse, puke & dry-heave every 5 minutes for hours after. Finally I got ahold of some weed, rolled a fat, tampon-looking joint and smoked the whole thing. Within minutes my vomiting was gone and I was eating again in less than an hour. THC seems to temporarily shut off the "puke circuit" in one's brain.

After watching my mother-in-law die from untreatable small cell lung cancer...I'm a believer in medical marijuana as well...one of many reasons I support Trump.

Our framers would roll in their graves if we knew we banned something that grows in a fuckin ditch.
Fuckin statists.

you are free to ingest anything that you harvest from a ditch.

Pot rots your brain and destroys your lungs. But you should be free to kill yourself with it if you choose.
It doesn't rot your brain. New studies have found it actually envelopes brain cells with a type of mucus. Dimentia is a possibility, however. It doesn't destroy your lungs if you use a vaporizer. Pot only releases dangerous chemicals at a certain temp. Convection gives you control.

yeah, right. tobacco lobbyists said the same things.

But, as I said, if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so. But if you drive while high and kill someone, I want you jailed for life.
if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so.
so now it shortens your life?....what study was this?....and what other drugs were they doing as well?....

Bernie supports recreational as well, which is why I'm voting for Bernie.

Trump is just looking to see which way the political wind is blowing on this one, and will go with whatever view he thinks will get him the most votes.

Making a person grow their own medical marijuana is like making a diabetic raise their own sheep for their insulin.

It's stupid, and carries all kinds of quality control risks. You should be able to go to a pharmacy and get whatever meds you need, including medical MJ.

I don't what the pharmacy's making MJ then there would be a bunch of crap in it, it is a huge thing with growing your own. or buying the best you can find for your condition. If Big Pharma gets their hands on it , the prices would go sky high .

I don't like the high from THC, but the CBC is showing that it does kill cancer.. Charlotte's Web is one of the best ones ..for that..which is high in CBC and it doesn't get you high.

I have no idea how to grow it, but there are plenty of ways to learn.

https://www.420magazine.com/

People should be able to get krokodil at the gas station. Have the Zetas in charge of all drug related issues.

How long are lefties going to play the "Bible belt card" to try to split the republican vote? If Trump gets the nod he gets 100% of the Bible Belt if the alternative is the old commie or the "progressive" psychotic abused wife of a serial abuser of women.

Trump's opinion on pot will have no effect on the vote. If plants are harmless why can't pot users take fox glove along with their pot. Both are plants.

How long are lefties going to play the "Bible belt card" to try to split the republican vote? If Trump gets the nod he gets 100% of the Bible Belt if the alternative is the old commie or the "progressive" psychotic abused wife of a serial abuser of women.

Because the bible belt people still believe the candidates who have a dumb ass commercial of the family praying, and are brainwashed into thinking that as a christian they have to vote for that person.

It is all a fucking lie, the Koch brothers who founded the Tea Party.....lol

They think if they don't vote for the republican tea party guy they will go to hell. So yes, they still effect the outcome

Rednecks aren't moonshiners any more. They grow weed. Some old school moonshiners complained to me once that when the Sheriff would find their still, he could tell when the shine was going to run, and he would stake it out and catch them. But with pot, when the Sheriff finds a weed plot, there's no way to tell the exact day it will be harvested, and so he just burns the stuff, and never catches the growers.

Those old boys were jealous! :lol:

Those rednecks love meth. Cruz would promote meth if he thought it would get him some votes.

Our framers would roll in their graves if we knew we banned something that grows in a fuckin ditch.
Fuckin statists.

you are free to ingest anything that you harvest from a ditch.

Pot rots your brain and destroys your lungs. But you should be free to kill yourself with it if you choose.
It doesn't rot your brain. New studies have found it actually envelopes brain cells with a type of mucus. Dimentia is a possibility, however. It doesn't destroy your lungs if you use a vaporizer. Pot only releases dangerous chemicals at a certain temp. Convection gives you control.

yeah, right. tobacco lobbyists said the same things.

But, as I said, if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so. But if you drive while high and kill someone, I want you jailed for life.
if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so.
so now it shortens your life?....what study was this?....and what other drugs were they doing as well?....

putting any kind of smoke into your lungs shortens your life, don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back