Trump, pro medical pot ..

States should decide for themselves whether or not to legalize pot. The extent that the federal government gets involved should be taking pot across state lines. Transport from a state that has legalized pot to one that doesn't should carry a minimum 25 year sentence.
someday you will take your head out of your ass and realize its not 1938 anymore.....
If it was 1938, it would be open season on dopers.
as i have stated a few times before....in your head its still 80 years ago...
The terminally ill should get whatever they want. No questions. No restrictions. China has the best way of dealing with druggies. It's a medical problem. Sentence them to work rehab.
you seem to like china....maybe you should apply for citizenship....

Ted Cruz has come to reverse his position on this issue roughly a year later, joining a growing group of GOP leaders who have opted to tone down the prohibitionist rhetoric. Several other Republican candidates, such as Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and Rand Paul, agree that the federal government should refrain from interfering with legal marijuana markets out of respect for the decision of states to regulate marijuana. Meanwhile, some candidates are still hoping to crack down on legalization, including Chris Christie and Marco Rubio.

that settles that ... Raffie flip flopped ... that leaves Marco to attack Donald and pot issues.
Christie seems to be a hypocrite about pot....
He would be 600 pounds if he smoked...

I'm not sure he isn't 600lbs now...

yeah, right. tobacco lobbyists said the same things.

But, as I said, if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so. But if you drive while high and kill someone, I want you jailed for life.
if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so.
so now it shortens your life?....what study was this?....and what other drugs were they doing as well?....

putting any kind of smoke into your lungs shortens your life, don't be stupid.
many people today use a vaporizer....if you kept up with scientific advancements you would know this....

yes, I am well aware of the many ways to ingest THC, as well as cocaine, opium, and prescription drugs.

As I said, if you choose to pollute your body, that should be your right, just don't ask me to pay for you medical expenses or your funeral.
would you be this way with immediate family members and close friends?....be honest now....

You didn't pay attention. I said I am fully in favor of medical pot. It should be available just like any other Rx medicine.

What I do not want to pay for is the damage done by recreational pot.

yeah, right. tobacco lobbyists said the same things.

But, as I said, if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so. But if you drive while high and kill someone, I want you jailed for life.
so now it shortens your life?....what study was this?....and what other drugs were they doing as well?....

many people today use a vaporizer....if you kept up with scientific advancements you would know this....

yes, I am well aware of the many ways to ingest THC, as well as cocaine, opium, and prescription drugs.

As I said, if you choose to pollute your body, that should be your right, just don't ask me to pay for you medical expenses or your funeral.

People who use medical marijuana pay for it themselves.

Do they have insurance? Do we all contribute to the insurance pool?

Besides, I was not talking about the cost of buying it as a medicine. I was talking about the societal costs of recreational pot.

States should decide for themselves whether or not to legalize pot. The extent that the federal government gets involved should be taking pot across state lines. Transport from a state that has legalized pot to one that doesn't should carry a minimum 25 year sentence.
someday you will take your head out of your ass and realize its not 1938 anymore.....
The terminally ill should get whatever they want. No questions. No restrictions. China has the best way of dealing with druggies. It's a medical problem. Sentence them to work rehab.
That wouldn't affect an internal take over of the US.

would you be this way with immediate family members and close friends?....be honest now....

You didn't pay attention. I said I am fully in favor of medical pot. It should be available just like any other Rx medicine.

so smoking it "medically" is different than doing it for recreational purposes?...are they not,according to you,still polluting their lungs?.....

Besides, I was not talking about the cost of buying it as a medicine. I was talking about the societal costs of recreational pot.

What costs do you mean? I'm quite sure it is less than alcohol related diseases and tobacco related diseases. :dunno:

That wouldn't affect an internal take over of the US.
but you want them or Russia to do just that,so why not just go now and be part of the invasion,they could use someone like you to be an Overlord....you have all the qualities,you are a ruthless asshole and you dont care for your homeland .....just what Gen.Chang would be looking for....

so smoking it "medically" is different than doing it for recreational purposes?...are they not,according to you,still polluting their lungs?.....

They could make it into a pill form so that would make that a non-issue. We already have synthetic marijuana in pill form. It's called Marinol and is an appetite stimulant for people who are terminally ill and don't have any appetite, or other issues related to low appetite.

What is Marinol? - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

What costs do you mean? I'm quite sure it is less than alcohol related diseases and tobacco related diseases. :dunno:
yes it is....
Health and Societal Costs of Marijuana vs. Alcohol and Tobacco: Prohibitionists' Concerns Answered and Refuted
New Study Finds Marijuana Safer Than Alcohol Or Tobacco
Alcohol Is A Bigger Danger To Health And Society Than Marijuana, Americans Say
Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol: It's Time To Treat It That Way - MPP

They could make it into a pill form so that would make that a non-issue. We already have synthetic marijuana in pill form. It's called Marinol and is an appetite stimulant for people who are terminally ill and don't have any appetite, or other issues related to low appetite.

well many med pot people still smoke it because many feel the effects on them are not the same.....a synthetic will never be as effective as the natural ....does it work as well?....some say it does,others say no....some are not sure....just hope you are never in the position to have to find out....

of course its different. Using it medically is to reduce pain for people with terminal medical issues. Who cares if it damages their lungs? They are terminal.

Ok, this is the old " we allow some things so we should allow all things" argument. The societal costs of alcohol abuse are huge, also smoking tobacco, and smoking pot, snorting coke, or mainlining crack.

If you are claiming that pot is harmless to the human body, you are either very ignorant or very naïve.

well many med pot people still smoke it because many feel the effects on them are not the same.....a synthetic will never be as effective as the natural ....does it work as well?....some say it does,others say no....some are not sure....just hope you are never in the position to have to find out....

oxycontin also works, should we sell it over the counter?

of course its different. Using it medically is to reduce pain for people with terminal medical issues. Who cares if it damages their lungs? They are terminal.
what if they are not terminal?.....not all cancer patients are....

Ok, this is the old " we allow some things so we should allow all things" argument. The societal costs of alcohol abuse are huge, also smoking tobacco, and smoking pot, snorting coke, or mainlining crack.

If you are claiming that pot is harmless to the human body, you are either very ignorant or very naïve.
thats not what your argument was,was it?....you were talking about the cost to society not its effect on the body....

Forum List

Back