How to Defeat Trump in the Next Debate: Rubio Style..Bring Christie Back..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Whenever he is asked about specifics, Trump just says "we're going to do some things...some great things...I built a company that's great. It's the greatest around". And then the interviewer forgets they asked him for specifics.

Talk about robotic. Trump is Rubio II. Too bad Christie won't be at the next debate. He could deliver the same blow to Trump he dealt to Rubio and it would leave a mark on the zombie-Trumpsters to wake up. Christie's previous success is still fresh in the minds of all. And doing the same exact routine with Trump would prove devastating to the Trump campaign.. The public would immediately make the association between the Rubio robotics and evasion of specifics. Then Trump would be immediately dethroned and compared with a waffling youngster who is too green to run for Office..

The GOP needs to get its shit together fast on this issue. Time's running out.. They need to give Rubio a pat on the back and tell him "maybe next time son, you're still young". After all, that's what all the talking heads were saying about Christie who is 54 years old when he prematurely pulled out yesterday. While Rubio is only 45..

Christie may not make it to the GOP nomination, but he could sure try, dontcha think?

Edit: A friend and I were watching a Trump interview recently and as always when he was appraised of what a critic said of him, Trump nonchalantly replied with something like "well that guy is a failure at everything he does..he has bad breath and his teeth are crooked" (paraphrased)...Trump way overdoes his defensive retorts about critics (a sign of malignant narcissism BTW) inflating his ego by comparison always. He defaults to below the belt every single retort.

So we made up a jingle that every time Trump was further questioned about another critical comment of his platform, my friend and I would add at the end of Trump's sentence "and he has a small dick and his wife doesn't love him..."... :lmao:

Try it! It's funny and you will wind up breaking a rib laughing so hard..

Last edited:
In the next debate, just picture Trump's face superimposed over Rubio's in the exchange below:

Whenever he is asked about specifics, Trump just says "we're going to do some things...some great things...I built a company that's great. It's the greatest around". And then the interviewer forgets they asked him for specifics.

Talk about robotic. Trump is Rubio II. Too bad Christie won't be at the next debate. He could deliver the same blow to Trump he dealt to Rubio and it would leave a mark on the zombie-Trumpsters to wake up. Christie's previous success is still fresh in the minds of all. And doing the same exact routine with Trump would prove devastating to the Trump campaign.. The public would immediately make the association between the Rubio robotics and evasion of specifics. Then Trump would be immediately dethroned and compared with a waffling youngster who is too green to run for Office..

The GOP needs to get its shit together fast on this issue. Time's running out.. They need to give Rubio a pat on the back and tell him "maybe next time son, you're still young". After all, that's what all the talking heads were saying about Christie who is 54 years old when he prematurely pulled out yesterday. While Rubio is only 45..

Christie may not make it to the GOP nomination, but he could sure try, dontcha think?

Edit: A friend and I were watching a Trump interview recently and as always when he was appraised of what a critic said of him, Trump nonchalantly replied with something like "well that guy is a failure at everything he does..he has bad breath and his teeth are crooked" (paraphrased)...Trump way overdoes his defensive retorts about critics (a sign of malignant narcissism BTW) inflating his ego by comparison always. He defaults to below the belt every single retort.

So we made up a jingle that every time Trump was further questioned about another critical comment of his platform, my friend and I would add at the end of Trump's sentence "and he has a small dick and his wife doesn't love him..."... :lmao:

Try it! It's funny and you will wind up breaking a rib laughing so hard..

and who do you think gets the nomination assuming any of the others were at Christie level skills?

Christie is done, so if Fiorina..... NEXT.
Not if Rubio drops out... :popcorn: Hey, are you a liberal or a conservative...just curious...

...OK, just looked you up. Conservative. Yes, I know, the far right and far left neither one want Christie to run. The right because Christie thinks on his feet, is a true patriot and doesn't make a very good puppet for their agendas. He might actually wind up doing something that helps the country instead of a handful of rich dudes. The left because Christie would siphon votes from either Hillary or Sanders like a hoover vacuum.

Christie hasn't garnered enough support to be included in the next debate, that's on Christie.
No, actually that's on Fox News if you want to get technical here. Fox News continually made innuendo about the name Christie whenever it was brought up...in the negative...dismissive. He was always only mentioned as an afterthought. After the debate they were essentially calling him mean for jumping on Rubio when in fact he is assertive and called Rubio out on a problem that Trump also has. But they didn't call Bush "mean" for jumping down Trump's throat...odd... They could've talked up Christie's move but instead, as always, they made derogatory comments about Christie.

Since conservative voters always watch Fox, that was Fox's way of shoving Christie out. If Fox had talked him up, Christie would've been in the top two or three in both Iowa and NH. That's a fact.

Where Gutfeld agrees with me (or, rather, I with him) that Christie should be employed to take down Trump, Rubio style. But then Gutfeld was given a loose rein by Fox producers to papercut Christie instead of bolster him as a hero. The Fox machine did this at nearly every turn when Christie's name came up. So a Christie defeat could quite properly be called "Fox-induced"..

And now the Fox machine needs Christie to push out Trump. I love poetic irony.. Hey, everyone makes mistakes in election strategy...even the Fox snakehead(s). Just ask Megan Kelly. I've never enjoyed watching the MSM more than the day she practically strangled Carl Rove and then went back to confront the control room to spout venom at them after their boy lost in 2012.. Cardboard, milktoast, empty-shell Mitt Romney was unelectable standing next to the dynamic Obama (Christie: also dynamic) and I believe Megan knew that way before the election and nobody listened to her. And, I'll be the patriarchy there would never admit that in a million years.

Last edited:
Christie hasn't garnered enough support to be included in the next debate, that's on Christie.
No, actually that's on Fox News if you want to get technical here. Fox News continually made innuendo about the name Christie whenever it was brought up...in the negative...dismissive. He was always only mentioned as an afterthought. After the debate they were essentially calling him mean for jumping on Rubio when in fact he is assertive and called Rubio out on a problem that Trump also has. But they didn't call Bush "mean" for jumping down Trump's throat...odd... They could've talked up Christie's move but instead, as always, they made derogatory comments about Christie.

Since conservative voters always watch Fox, that was Fox's way of shoving Christie out. If Fox had talked him up, Christie would've been in the top two or three in both Iowa and NH. That's a fact.

Where Gutfeld agrees with me (or, rather, I with him) that Christie should be employed to take down Trump, Rubio style. But then Gutfeld was given a loose rein by Fox producers to papercut Christie instead of bolster him as a hero. The Fox machine did this at nearly every turn when Christie's name came up. So a Christie defeat could quite properly be called "Fox-induced"..

And now the Fox machine needs Christie to push out Trump. I love poetic irony.. Hey, everyone makes mistakes in election strategy...even the Fox snakehead(s). Just ask Megan Kelly. I've never enjoyed watching the MSM more than the day she practically strangled Carl Rove and then went back to confront the control room to spout venom at them after their boy lost in 2012.. Cardboard, milktoast, empty-shell Mitt Romney was unelectable standing next to the dynamic Obama (Christie: also dynamic) and I believe Megan knew that way before the election and nobody listened to her. And, I'll be the patriarchy there would never admit that in a million years.

Its not Fox New's fault that Christie isn't the front runner with a guaranteed spot in the debate.

Just saw pressed ham head (Carl Rove) on Fox talking about having a brokered GOP convention where the good old boys will get together no matter how many delegates were won by whom in the primaries...and merely hand-selecting a candidate.

There's a problem with that little trick and it shows how short-sighted and myopic Rove is. Whoever they choose will be hamstrung by the fact that everyone in the middle who are anti-establishment will see that move as a thwart to the voters' power to change their lot. And whoever runs thereafter for the GOP will meet the same fate as 2012 & 2008.

When someone has wielded so much power for so long, they become stupid. They have gotten away with things that should've never been gotten away with that they believe they are invincible, no matter what they do. Then comes a brick wall. Trump is that brick wall. The Rove plan is going to backfire...again....

Last edited:
Here's what the Trumpsters want. Idiocracy's Trump or Christie doppleganger.. Soft-spoken wannabes, boy wonders, Canadians, W-2s, 11th hour grit and hand-selected brokered puppets need not apply.. The Trumpsters aren't going to buy the act.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder with Rove's "ignore what the voters want" "strategy" ....if he isn't a Soros-funded mole for the DNC? Business is business when you're selling your party down the river...

They put the Rove machine essentially in charge of the last two elections and what happened then? They grossly misjudged the motivations of the electorate to such a degree that it cost them. And there is no sign that they are changing that losing team over for a new one. People in power love power, even when they should realize it's time to step down if they are so calcified in their thinking that they are in danger of losing.

Dear Team Rove, here's what happened: The internet. People can and do check up on issues that matter to them in a nanosecond wherever they are, whenever they like. In fact, it's an addiction of sorts. Gone are the days of a duped public that only consumes the spoon-fed and cherry-picked "news" around the dinner table at 6:00 from the TV. Today the electorate is educated...far more than it use to be. And that's because of a giant Montessori project which is the internet. People select and learn in real time any topic that interest them. They have, essentially, a world library at their fingertips anywhere they are. A voter could be on a remote mountaintop and at the same time be researching issues and candidates.

Worse for the outdated Rove-machine, people are in constant, almost annoying contact with their peers. This is the "viral" syndrome you hear about. Even if the person themselves have not learned some new tidbit about an issue, if one of their friends has, they will learn about it almost as quickly as their friend did. This is social media's keen and sharp edge. And it is trouble brewing. The Trumpsters are the personification of this new electorate. Gritty, educated enough to sniff out bullshit especially. And unwavering because they no longer rely on being spoon fed to research issues. They look them up themselves. So, pulling the wool over people's eyes is a thing of the past. And woe to the team who has their head in the sand.

And since Team Rove must have a modicum of intellect and young blood in its ranks, one has to wonder if they are instead purposefully derailing the GOP chances? I mean, the same blunder of miscalculating the base and the middle blocs of voters over and over and over and over? At some point you have to wonder if it's a blunder or by design....The real realy snakeshead behind Team Rove of course is the Sith Lord himself: Dick Cheney. But Cheney's family members have some VERY hard left ideals. So.....? Do the math RNC...beware of who you take advice from..

Forum List

Back