Trump Pressured by Leftist Taunts / Pressure Regarding 100-Day Successes - EO Tsunami Coming

They hammered on it so relentlessly during the campaign and afterward, that he started answering their questions and telling them what he intended to do during that period.

Poor Trump :crybaby:The Big bad media is always picking on him

Serious question: do you people ever hold your politicians accountable for their words and actions?

It seems like all you ever do is make excuses for them and blame others

The first 100 days is a Trump creation. He constantly talked about what he would do in his first 100 days when he was campaigning. I guess the idiot forgot we have youtube to keep up with the stupid things he has said.
Nice try.

But it's a creation of the media. They hammered on it so relentlessly during the campaign and afterward, that he started answering their questions and telling them what he intended to do during that period.

Now they are bashing him for talking about an "arbitrary length period".

In other words, they are bashing him for listening to them (media) and taking them at all seriously. :rolleyes-41:

Trump never answered a question or made a statement that he didn't want to make. Day one was his main claim for when he intended to do things, but the first 100 days followed shortly afterward.

In other words, he never mentioned the first 100 days as a goal.

Thanks for playing, moron.

Didn't watch the video yet did you idiot?

So he mentioned it once. That doesn't prove your claim that he mentioned it "constantly."
"So he mentioned it once" Right after you said "In other words, he never mentioned the first 100 days as a goal." Such an easy mark you are.

Trump prepares executive order spree in dash to 100-day mark

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)
How can he ignore something he himself made a centerpiece of his administration?

Because he didn't, dumbass.

LOLOL

Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. :cuckoo: that's not actually Trump in a dozen different videos bragging about how much he's going to accomplish in his first 100 days.

Only one has been posted, dingus.

Does't mean they don't exist. I tracked down one to prove you were lying. You can track don the others to see how bad you were lying.

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)
How can he ignore something he himself made a centerpiece of his administration?

Because he didn't, dumbass.

LOLOL

Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. :cuckoo: that's not actually Trump in a dozen different videos bragging about how much he's going to accomplish in his first 100 days.

Remember....it's very unfair to save the so-called president's own words to prove anything.

The first 100 days is a Trump creation. He constantly talked about what he would do in his first 100 days when he was campaigning. I guess the idiot forgot we have youtube to keep up with the stupid things he has said.
He also forgot that a President can have great intentions, but unless he gets Congressional assistance they can kill those good intentions. democrats have openly declared their next 4 years in office will be noting but Obstructionism.

Given that Trump has a majority in both the House and the Senate, he don't need no stinking Democrats to pass his agenda. But he does need to get the legislation written and sponsored by some Republican in the House. Since Trump is the greatest negotiator who every lived (according to Trump), getting his own peeps to pass his agenda should not be a problem.

Trump has also announced a 20% import tax on Canadian softwood lumber. This is the third time Americans have gone after Canadian softwood lumber imports since NAFTA was signed. The American government lost the first two rounds. Guess Donnie Boy figures the third time's the charm.
Kind of like any other "war" between the U.S. and Canada......Canada 5...USA 0.

I do think that Hitler would be proud of the orange charlatan.....Putin certainly is.....

"Governing" by EOs is a certain sign of a wanna be dictator......LOL

Nice try.

But it's a creation of the media. They hammered on it so relentlessly during the campaign and afterward, that he started answering their questions and telling them what he intended to do during that period.

Now they are bashing him for talking about an "arbitrary length period".

In other words, they are bashing him for listening to them (media) and taking them at all seriously. :rolleyes-41:
FYI

First hundred days
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first hundred days of a first-term presidency of a President of the United States are sometimes used to measure the successes and accomplishments of a president during the time that the president's power and influence are at their greatest.[1] The term was coined in a July 24, 1933, radio address by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, although he was referring to the 100-day session of the 73rd United States Congress between March 9 and June 17, rather than the first 100 days of his administration.[1][2]
That "1st 100 days" of the Presidency usually encompasses a "honeymoon" period during which the media and other outlets take a break from their typical vitriolic venom. This presidency has lacked a break like the eight year honeymoon the press awarded Obama. From day one, the lefties/libtards/progressives have been in violent attack mode, fronted by their media attack dogs.

So he's an idiot. Whose fault is it if he wants to do stupid stuff?

Why is this "100 day mark" so important to the left and the MSM? Maybe because it's their last shot before Trump really gets rolling over the obstructionist pitiful desperate democrats?
I love the new RussianW orange cheeto lover talking point. How many times will we see "why is this 100 day mark so important"...from the same synchophants who swallowed every "100 day" promise of the so-called president.

Is this what we are to expect for the rest of this so-called administration? Excuses excuses excuses?

I do think that Hitler would be proud of the orange charlatan.....Putin certainly is.....

"Governing" by EOs is a certain sign of a wanna be dictator......LOL
And yet it was perfectly acceptable for the high-yellah, pickaninny-in-chief to do just that, "govern" using EOs (his pen and telephone). Unless...do you consider Barry Soetoro to have been a wanna-be dictator?

And yet it was perfectly acceptable for the high-yellah, pickaninny-in-chief to do just that, "govern" using EOs (his pen and telephone). Unless...do you consider Barry Soetoro to have been a wanna-be dictator?

Just between you and me.....don't confirm that you;re an idiot....make people guess that you are......

Obama averaged 35 executive orders per YEAR

Trump has managed to sign 34 in less than 100 days......

But here's a little fact for your half brain to digest....

At the end of the first 100 days 67% of Americans approved of how Obama was doing......Want to look at how Trump's approval ratings are faring in his first miserable 100 days???

Genuine question for those who do not support President Trump- do you want to help change minds of trump supporters?

Genuine question for those who do not support President Trump- do you want to help change minds of trump supporters?

ONLY Trump's own disastrous, proposed policies can ever do that.....

b'b'b'b your boy cried like a little baby about Obama's EO's, remember pilgrim? lol

the GOP controls BOTH house of congress..........why no legislation?.....LOL!

Do you think that civilians can change minds tho. For example let's say you have friends that support Trump and are open to hearing the other side and have conversations with you about what's going on

Do you think that civilians can change minds tho. For example let's say you have friends that support Trump and are open to hearing the other side and have conversations with you about what's going on

YES.........most of my extended family and many [sometime] friends have already regretted their Trump votes.

YES.........most of my extended family and many [sometime] friends have already regretted their Trump votes.

Was there an event that caused their change of mind?

Forum List

Back