Trump Pressured by Leftist Taunts / Pressure Regarding 100-Day Successes - EO Tsunami Coming

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump prepares executive order spree in dash to 100-day mark

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)

The first 100 days is a Trump creation. He constantly talked about what he would do in his first 100 days when he was campaigning. I guess the idiot forgot we have youtube to keep up with the stupid things he has said.

The first 100 days is a Trump creation. He constantly talked about what he would do in his first 100 days when he was campaigning. I guess the idiot forgot we have youtube to keep up with the stupid things he has said.
He also forgot that a President can have great intentions, but unless he gets Congressional assistance they can kill those good intentions. democrats have openly declared their next 4 years in office will be noting but Obstructionism.

He also forgot that a President can have great intentions, but unless he gets Congressional assistance they can kill those good intentions. democrats have openly declared their next 4 years in office will be noting but Obstructionism.

His intentions were stupid too. What kind of idiot does it take to believe he could force Mexico to pay for a 2000 mile long wall, 50 feet high. or that a wall would work?

The GOP owns both houses. Quit whining.

The GOP owns both houses. Quit whining.
Stating a fact, slick. Hypocrisy does not become you.....drop the act.

And how many of those will be challenged in court?

GOP controls the House and the Senate. Any more stupid excuses?

It would be something else if Trump used more executive orders after his failing to get funding for the wall, Obamacare repealed and replaced and tax reform.

It took President Obama years to be a lame duck. Trump is becoming one, if he isn't already one.

The Congress goes on vacation shortly again!
When is best time to issue an eo? While they are on vacation!
When is the second best time to issue an eo? When government is shut down!

Will Trump call their bluff? Oh hell yeah!

How can he ignore something he himself made a centerpiece of his administration?

kind of hoping for that & expecting to see this issue before SCOTUS

now that we have seated another justice that can actually understand what we can all read in plain English, I am liking our chances for common sense to prevail

How can he ignore something he himself made a centerpiece of his administration?

Trump has honored or worked towards honoring more promises than president I have ever seen in my lifetime

when congress fails to act, I don't blame the president

see how that works?

Nice try.

But it's a creation of the media. They hammered on it so relentlessly during the campaign and afterward, that he started answering their questions and telling them what he intended to do during that period.

Now they are bashing him for talking about an "arbitrary length period".

In other words, they are bashing him for listening to them (media) and taking them at all seriously. :rolleyes-41:

Bullshit. Trump never mentioned the first 100 days. He talked about what he would do the first day he was in office.

Trump has honored or worked towards honoring more promises than president I have ever seen in my lifetime

when congress fails to act, I don't blame the president

see how that works?
He's using his pen and his phone!

Nice try.

But it's a creation of the media. They hammered on it so relentlessly during the campaign and afterward, that he started answering their questions and telling them what he intended to do during that period.

Now they are bashing him for talking about an "arbitrary length period".

In other words, they are bashing him for listening to them (media) and taking them at all seriously. :rolleyes-41:

Trump never answered a question or made a statement that he didn't want to make. Day one was his main claim for when he intended to do things, but the first 100 days followed shortly afterward.

It doesn't matter since there is a majority of conservatives on the court now.

His intentions were stupid too. What kind of idiot does it take to believe he could force Mexico to pay for a 2000 mile long wall, 50 feet high. or that a wall would work?

It takes an idiot to believe that's impossible when we all know that it's entirely doable.

Because he didn't, dumbass.

Forum List

Back