YAF Officially Files Charges Against UC Berkeley and Janet Napolitano Over ANN COULTER Campus Speech

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This should get interesting. Janet Napolitano explaining in court why the University couldn't provide security for Coulter or schedule her at a reasonable hour will provide material for hundreds of youTube videos:

Young America’s Foundation officially filed charges on Monday in federal court against UC Berkeley and Janet Napolitano, the president of the University of California, for appropriate & safe venue for Ann Coulter’s speech on Thursday plus damages.

Ever wonder how old Janet was in charge of keeping an entire country safe when she can't keep one college campus safe? What's up with that?

Did she keep the country safe? It seems to me she opened the flood gates for illegal immigration. She was an utter failure at her job. Hence, she's earned her post at one of America's premier universities.

Ever wonder how old Janet was in charge of keeping an entire country safe when she can't keep one college campus safe? What's up with that?

Did she keep the country safe? It seems to me she opened the flood gates for illegal immigration. She was an utter failure at her job. Hence, she's earned her post at one of America's premier universities.
She can't even protect the borders of a college campus. No telling what kind of scum shit got into the country on her watch.

We aren't dealing with real liberals, real liberals wanted to hear new ideas, wanted debate, wanted dialogue. These are regressives, they hate anything that challenges their ideas.

We aren't dealing with real liberals, real liberals wanted to hear new ideas, wanted debate, wanted dialogue. These are regressives, they hate anything that challenges their ideas.

Indeed. I am a classical liberal, as were the Founding Fathers. I have nothing in common whatsoever with the current bunch, save being a biped.

Her job was not to keep the country safe.
That was specifically her job.

If bripat had a clue, it would be lonely.

The US was much safer under Janet Napolitano than it is under Trump. Racist hate crimes are up, attacks on immigrants are running wild, and your Nazi's are attacking blacks, Jews and Muslims.

Trump isn't even reporting these crimes, much less dealing with them.

The US was much safer under Janet Napolitano than it is under Trump. Racist hate crimes are up, attacks on immigrants are running wild, and your Nazi's are attacking blacks, Jews and Muslims.

:cuckoo:

Coulter wasn't invited by people looking for new ideas. She was invited by rightwingers who've already seen her act a million times.

Got a link to actual numbers?

Coulter wasn't invited by people looking for new ideas. She was invited by rightwingers who've already seen her act a million times.

Then what is the problem? If it is only for people that are open to her ideas, then why do regressives get so upset that they feel the need to threaten violence? Seems to me the people that are threatening have no real reason, other to suppress a persons ideas. We need more real liberals not the regressives.

Indeed. I am a classical liberal, as were the Founding Fathers. I have nothing in common whatsoever with the current bunch, save being a biped.

That is because you try to be reasonable and talk about the issues and look for dialogue, you are a rare breed.

All that talk and not one link. Hummmmmmmmmm

Even if that were true, it's not an excuse for the college to treat speakers differently.

Do tell. As United States Secretary of Homeland Security what was her job? Unless she had the same job as Susan Rice, whose only job was to lie, deceive and run interference for Obama.

I feel a sense of nostalgia knowing YAF is still around. I joined that organization in 1977. Then I formed a chapter in my town.

The last I heard about YAF was a few years ago when it turned out two of the directors donated money to some Nazi organizations. That was one of the reasons I left YAF in 1980. My area chairman was an anti-semite and a racist, and I just couldn't take his bullshit any more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back