Trump Pressured by Leftist Taunts / Pressure Regarding 100-Day Successes - EO Tsunami Coming

but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

Big fat deal. "Lofty" defines everything about this president. It's the perpetual inaction that has me doubtful.

I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

That's because orange carelessly rushes things and gets bitch slapped. He's got no other choice. He's finding out the hard way that leading a nation doesn't compare to running a reality show. It's not a good sign.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country.

But you're not orange, and he's incapable of ignoring those that don't admire him because he's a narcissist with the emotional competence of a six-year-old.

So he mentioned it once. That doesn't prove your claim that he mentioned it "constantly."

You've been proven dead wrong by video of all things, so you go right to semantics. That's just fucking weak sauce, man. :eusa_clap: But by all means, continue cheerleading for your 'team'.

Trump prepares executive order spree in dash to 100-day mark

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)

The EOs are not effective because they are not laws and they can be un-done by the next Pres. Only Congress can
make laws and they only work 3 days a week if that. The rest of the time is spent with lobbyists who treat them to
a hotel room full of whores and whiskey that never quits. So, we end up with laws getting passed that benefit this
special group or that one. The democracy is broken and it's not what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

So he mentioned it once. That doesn't prove your claim that he mentioned it "constantly."

You've been proven dead wrong by video of all things, so you go right to semantics. That's just fucking weak sauce, man. :eusa_clap: But by all means, continue cheerleading for your 'team'.

In other words, I wasn't proved dead wrong. The claim was that Trump talked about it CONSTANTLY.

On time is not "constantly."

I miss the good old days when RWnuts ranted against EO's, calling them 'unconstitutional', and 'tyranny', blah blah,
now they adore them.

You people couldn't be more hypocritical if you let me program the hypocrisy into your skulls.

In other words, I wasn't proved dead wrong. The claim was that Trump talked about it CONSTANTLY.

Yep, and still WEAK. :happy-1: You're a superstar.

And how many of those will be challenged in court?

kind of hoping for that & expecting to see this issue before SCOTUS

now that we have seated another justice that can actually understand what we can all read in plain English, I am liking our chances for common sense to prevail

The President seriously over-stepped with these EO's, and they won't stand.

I find it laughable that your President responds to "taunts". Is he 12 years old? I'm reminded that he signed off on the Yemen raid after being told that Obama refused to approve it. What an idiot.

The claim is a lie, moron. Calling my proof of that is not "weak." Simple truth is never "weak."

And how many of those will be challenged in court?

kind of hoping for that & expecting to see this issue before SCOTUS

now that we have seated another justice that can actually understand what we can all read in plain English, I am liking our chances for common sense to prevail

The President seriously over-stepped with these EO's, and they won't stand.

I find it laughable that your President responds to "taunts". Is he 12 years old? I'm reminded that he signed off on the Yemen raid after being told that Obama refused to approve it. What an idiot.

Once again you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. So-called "overstepping" is not a legal principle. Either his EOs are constitutional or they aren't, and nothing any snowflake in here has posted demonstrates they aren't.

I miss the good old days when RWnuts ranted against EO's, calling them 'unconstitutional', and 'tyranny', blah blah,
now they adore them.

You people couldn't be more hypocritical if you let me program the hypocrisy into your skulls.

Once again you deliberately mischaracterize the argument of those who opposed Obama's unconstitutional EOs. That's because you're a sleazy dishonesty lying dumbass.

The claim is a lie, moron. Calling my proof of that is not "weak." Simple truth is never "weak."

Simple lies are always weak, and you keep trying to deny what Trump said when we have him on tape saying exactly the things you claim he never said.

Trump went on and on about everything he was going to do starting on Day 1 - Repeal and Replace Obamacare, law and order would be restored. Only he can do it. We're going to see a First 100 Days like we've never seen before, there's going to be so much winning, you're going to get sick of winning.

Trump was going to be too busy making America great again to play golf.

Trump laid out a very specific plan for his 100 Days - with 28 separate promises which he called a "contract" between Donald J. Trump and the American people. DJT is currently in breach of that contract.

He promised action on 18 of those points the first day. It didn't happen. He promised 10 pieces of legislation and a Constitutional Amendment. You got one healthcare bill, and it didn't get passed. And before you try to claim his tax plan would be the second one, bear in mind that a typed, single page memo containing a broad outline in point form is NOT a piece of legislation. They haven't even decided at what income level your taxes go up, nor have they costed out the tax cuts.

In Gettysburg speech, Trump made 100 days of promises. Did he keep them?

Trump has made a big noise about deportations, but in reality, deportations are DOWN over this time last year. Even when he keeps his promises, he does less than Obama did when he had stopped most deportations, except for criminals.

Simple lies are always weak, and you keep trying to deny what Trump said when we have him on tape saying exactly the things you claim he never said.

Trump went on and on about everything he was going to do starting on Day 1 - Repeal and Replace Obamacare, law and order would be restored. Only he can do it. We're going to see a First 100 Days like we've never seen before, there's going to be so much winning, you're going to get sick of winning.

Trump was going to be too busy making America great again to play golf.

Trump laid out a very specific plan for his 100 Days - with 28 separate promises which he called a "contract" between Donald J. Trump and the American people. DJT is currently in breach of that contract.

He promised action on 18 of those points the first day. It didn't happen. He promised 10 pieces of legislation and a Constitutional Amendment. You got one healthcare bill, and it didn't get passed. And before you try to claim his tax plan would be the second one, bear in mind that a typed, single page memo containing a broad outline in point form is NOT a piece of legislation. They haven't even decided at what income level your taxes go up, nor have they costed out the tax cuts.

In Gettysburg speech, Trump made 100 days of promises. Did he keep them?

Trump has made a big noise about deportations, but in reality, deportations are DOWN over this time last year. Even when he keeps his promises, he does less than Obama did when he had stopped most deportations, except for criminals.

Listen, dumbass, the claim was that Trump talked "CONSTANTLY" about the first 100 days during the campaign. So far we have seen only one mention by him of the 100 days.

The claim is bullshit, and you are a moron.

End of story.

now they adore them.

Once again you deliberately mischaracterize the argument of those who opposed Obama's unconstitutional EOs. That's because you're a sleazy dishonesty lying dumbass.

I think you are giving him way to much credit.

Trump prepares executive order spree in dash to 100-day mark

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)
How can he ignore something he himself made a centerpiece of his administration?

Because he didn't, dumbass.

LOLOL

Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. :cuckoo: that's not actually Trump in a dozen different videos bragging about how much he's going to accomplish in his first 100 days.

LOLOL

Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. :cuckoo: that's not actually Trump in a dozen different videos bragging about how much he's going to accomplish in his first 100 days.
Fuck off!

His intentions were that of a businessman,
unlike the rest who were outright liars.

Unfortunately, he's gotten to see, first hand,
how incompetent, immature and petty
the establishment politicians are,
and how fucked up our government is.

Neither party wanted an outsider on the inside!

Anyhoo, back to talking shit.

Having good intentions and outright lying, are 2 different things
Being forthright and being secretive, are 2 different things

When Obama was first running for election,
his campaign was based on hope and change.
Changing business as usual in Washington,
fiscal responsibility, government transparency

Here are excerpts from April, 2009
in his weekly address to the Nation...

Over the last three months, my Administration has taken
aggressive action to confront an historic economic crisis.....

We came into office facing a budget deficit
of $1.3 trillion for this year alone

"All across America, families are tightening their belts
and making hard choices.
Now, Washington must show that same sense of responsibility."

"It’s time to fundamentally change the way
that we do business in Washington.

...we need to reform our government so that it is more efficient,
more transparent, and more creative.
That will demand new thinking and a new sense of responsibility
for every dollar that is spent."

"cut what doesn’t work."

"I’m announcing several steps that my Administration will take
in the weeks ahead to restore fiscal discipline"

"so that government acts the same way
any responsible family does in setting its budget."

"We cannot sustain deficits that mortgage our children’s future,
nor tolerate wasteful inefficiency.
Government has a responsibility to spend the peoples’ money wisely,
and to serve the people effectively.
I will work every single day that I am President
to live up to that responsibility..."

Not only, didn't he even come close
to accomplishing as much, he never even attempted as much!
In fact, he accomplished doing the exact opposite!

Not only was it business as usual in Washington,
but, it got worse...bigger and more out of control.
Totally, fiscally irresponsible and utterly, unaccountable!

I was gung-ho and all for Obama,
up until he signed off on the bank bailout.
It was then, that the belief I had in him
and had hoped for, his vision for change...
change, that was so desperately needed,

had vanished, leaving me disappointed
angry, distrustful and feeling foolish.

I was so pissed, I didn't vote at all,
but, I gave him 4 years to prove me wrong,
instead, he had 8 years to prove me right!

Forum List

Back