Trump praises criminal; pardon coming?

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Trump tweeted this morning that Manafort is brave and praised him for not snitching. He called Manafortā€™s now proven guilt across multiple counts a witch hunt. Seems heā€™s adopted the GOP line that Manafortā€™s and Cohenā€™s crimes are the type that should go unpunished in the U.S.

Will Trump grant a pardon to them? Well, to Manafort at least since Cohen turned his back on the famiglia?

Should the GOP pass a law making tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. legal? They obviously think itā€™s okay.

Funny how you all are so butt hurt about a 120,000.00 payment Trump can legally make yet your all protective of Hillary Clinton who Paid the RUSSIANS and other foreign nationals over 2.3 million dollars for a fake Dossier used to weaponize the government against its people and you don't give a damn about that..

Says a whole lot about your lack of ethics and your hate for the rule of law..

Democrats thought tax fraud and campaign finance violations were okay when it happened to obama and his admin.
Maybe both sides should stop being miserable fucking hacks?
It's not tax fraud if when the IRS points out your mistakes, you correct the return and pay any additional taxes. It happens routinely, every day, to ordinary and to rich people.
Manafort did it intentionally and when confronted said "No, I didn't do anything wrong."

That's the difference.

Funny how you all are so butt hurt about a 120,000.00 payment Trump can legally make yet your all protective of Hillary Clinton who Paid the RUSSIANS and other foreign nationals over 2.3 million dollars for a fake Dossier used to weaponize the government against its people and you don't give a damn about that..

Nobody paid the Russians anything, the dossier isn't fake.

Democrats thought tax fraud and campaign finance violations were okay when it happened to obama and his admin.
It's not tax fraud if when the IRS points out your mistakes, you correct the return and pay any additional taxes. It happens routinely, every day, to ordinary and to rich people.
Manafort did it intentionally and when confronted said "No, I didn't do anything wrong."

That's the difference.
That guy could have done it intentionally too. If we didnt have trump, manafort wouldnt be going to prison, as far as i know.
Maybe paul just didnt feel like he would get caught like almost all other elitists.
Please, save me the partisan dogma.

• Banned

The Steele dossier was perfectly legal. Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection and then obstructing that investigation...... well that would be pretty bad, donā€™t you think? :itsok:

Yeah Manafort and Cohen should just be above the law. Stupid fucking Democrats, ruining their crime sprees :mad:

Yeah Manafort and Cohen should just be above the law. Stupid fucking Democrats, ruining their crime sprees :mad:
Im not selective. I want these guys to go to jail ;)

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
He DID NOT PAY THEM BACK.
He only paid for half of it to this day despite knowing he failed to pay all of it.
Look it up. The guy never paid for the 2001-2002 back taxes he owes. My bet - he was allowed to write it off.
But that is ok right?

That's the difference.
Are you sure that's what happened, or did you take the word of the special council's stoolie?

Trump tweeted this morning that Manafort is brave and praised him for not snitching. He called Manafortā€™s now proven guilt across multiple counts a witch hunt. Seems heā€™s adopted the GOP line that Manafortā€™s and Cohenā€™s crimes are the type that should go unpunished in the U.S.

Will Trump grant a pardon to them? Well, to Manafort at least since Cohen turned his back on the famiglia?

Should the GOP pass a law making tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. legal? They obviously think itā€™s okay.

If you make it up, it must be true

Nobody paid the Russians anything, the dossier isn't fake.

What was that? All i hear is gurgling kool aid

The Steele dossier was perfectly legal. Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection and then obstructing that investigation...... well that would be pretty bad, donā€™t you think? :itsok:
Are you talking about Hillary?

That's the difference.
Are you sure that's what happened, or did you take the word of the special council's stoolie?
I went with Wikipedia.

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
He DID NOT PAY THEM BACK.
He only paid for half of it to this day despite knowing he failed to pay all of it.
Look it up. The guy never paid for the 2001-2002 back taxes he owes. My bet - he was allowed to write it off.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

Forum List

Back