Trump praises criminal; pardon coming?

Funny how you all are so butt hurt about a 120,000.00 payment Trump can legally make yet your all protective of Hillary Clinton who Paid the RUSSIANS and other foreign nationals over 2.3 million dollars for a fake Dossier used to weaponize the government against its people and you don't give a damn about that..

Says a whole lot about your lack of ethics and your hate for the rule of law..
The Steele dossier was perfectly legal. Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection and then obstructing that investigation...... well that would be pretty bad, don’t you think? :itsok:
Are you talking about Hillary?
No, retard. Obviously. Holy shit, these people are dumb as fuck

Democrats thought tax fraud and campaign finance violations were okay when it happened to obama and his admin.
Maybe both sides should stop being miserable fucking hacks?
It's not tax fraud if when the IRS points out your mistakes, you correct the return and pay any additional taxes. It happens routinely, every day, to ordinary and to rich people.
Manafort did it intentionally and when confronted said "No, I didn't do anything wrong."

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
He DID NOT PAY THEM BACK.
He only paid for half of it to this day despite knowing he failed to pay all of it.
Look it up. The guy never paid for the 2001-2002 back taxes he owes. My bet - he was allowed to write it off.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

Gotcha.... allowed to get away with owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.
Getting convicted of owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.

See the double standard?

Democrats thought tax fraud and campaign finance violations were okay when it happened to obama and his admin.
It's not tax fraud if when the IRS points out your mistakes, you correct the return and pay any additional taxes. It happens routinely, every day, to ordinary and to rich people.
Manafort did it intentionally and when confronted said "No, I didn't do anything wrong."

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
He only paid for half of it to this day despite knowing he failed to pay all of it.
Look it up. The guy never paid for the 2001-2002 back taxes he owes. My bet - he was allowed to write it off.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

Gotcha.... allowed to get away with owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.

See the double standard?
Should the GOP pass a law making Manafort’s crimes legal? Since you think it’s okay and all.

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

See the double standard?
Should the GOP pass a law making Manafort’s crimes legal? Since you think it’s okay and all.
Geithner didn't need a law to not have to pay it back.

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

See the double standard?
Not for "political reasons" either time. There is a very clear difference in what happened here, but if you're too fucking stupid to see it, I can't help you.

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

See the double standard?
Geithner didn't need a law to not have to pay it back.
What a stupid fucking comment. Tim Geithner? You hack. Go ahead and tell us how his case is in ANY WAY similar.

Funny how you all are so butt hurt about a 120,000.00 payment Trump can legally make yet your all protective of Hillary Clinton who Paid the RUSSIANS and other foreign nationals over 2.3 million dollars for a fake Dossier used to weaponize the government against its people and you don't give a damn about that..

The Steele dossier was perfectly legal. Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection and then obstructing that investigation...... well that would be pretty bad, don’t you think? :itsok:

Most left wingers have a yuge problem dealing with reality.
Hillary is who obstructed justice when she deleted her emails, erased her hard drives and destroyed her cell phones to cover-up her corruption.
Hillary is who paid $millions$ to a foreigner for the made-up, fake, discredited and illegitimate Steele dossier.
Trump has not "Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection".
Trump has not obstructed justice.

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

See the double standard?
Not for "political reasons" either time. There is a very clear difference in what happened here, but if you're too fucking stupid to see it, I can't help you.

really?
So you think Manafort would be in this predicament if not for his association with Trump?
No, he wouldn't. Mueller is investigating pretty much the lives of every person Trump has known for the past 4-5 years trying to find anything. And they found something. Which shouldn't be a surprise. You hire a team of investigators, with unlimited funds and unlimited access to all details of ANY random number of elected and non-elected officials in Washington - you bet your ass you are going to find something.
And most likely they will find more.
And none of it will have a goddamn thing to do with the original charge of the investigation.
If you don't think this is political, then your head is buried deeeeeeep in the sand.

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

See the double standard?

really?
So you think Manafort would be in this predicament if not for his association with Trump?
No, he wouldn't. Mueller is investigating pretty much the lives of every person Trump has known for the past 4-5 years trying to find anything. And they found something. Which shouldn't be a surprise. You hire a team of investigators, with unlimited funds and unlimited access to all details of ANY random number of elected and non-elected officials in Washington - you bet your ass you are going to find something.
And none of it will have a goddamn thing to do with the original charge of the investigation.
If you don't think this is political, then your head is buried deeeeeeep in the sand.
Im glad they got the fuck but i totally agree with your post.
He would have been fine if not for trump.

That's the difference.

I still want to know why we needed a special prosecutor for this, why do we have the IRS again???

Hillary is who obstructed justice when she deleted her emails, erased her hard drives and destroyed her cell phones to cover-up her corruption.
Hillary is who paid $millions$ to a foreigner for the made-up, fake, discredited and illegitimate Steele dossier.
Trump has not "Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection".
Ooooh damn well point me to the guilty verdict please! Your treasonous party has total power in the government, so why did they stop calls to prosecute once the election was over? Was it because it was all a sham to hurt Hillary’s campaign, as Kevin McCarthy, your House Majority Leader, admitted? Is it because Trump said publicly that you shouldn’t care anymore now that the election is over?

That's the difference.

I still want to know why we needed a special prosecutor for this, why do we have the IRS again???

Because incredibly powerful criminals sabotaged and are continuing to sabotage our elections and our institutions.

Trump tweeted this morning that Manafort is brave and praised him for not snitching. He called Manafort’s now proven guilt across multiple counts a witch hunt. Seems he’s adopted the GOP line that Manafort’s and Cohen’s crimes are the type that should go unpunished in the U.S.

Will Trump grant a pardon to them? Well, to Manafort at least since Cohen turned his back on the famiglia?

Should the GOP pass a law making tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. legal? They obviously think it’s okay.

I dunno. Maybe you ought to ask Marc Rich.

That's the difference.
Are you sure that's what happened, or did you take the word of the special council's stoolie?
I went with Wikipedia.
I wonder how many times liberals have said Wikipedia is BS?
Anyone can make entries on Wikipedia, so you need to look other places as well.

Ooooh damn well point me to the guilty verdict please! Your treasonous party has total power in the government, so why did they stop calls to prosecute once the election was over? Was it because it was all a sham to hurt Hillary’s campaign, as Kevin McCarthy, your House Majority Leader, admitted? Is it because Trump said publicly that you shouldn’t care anymore now that the election is over?

Thanks for proving once again that the Democratic Party is pretty much like a fanatical cult that is in deep denial about reality.
Hillary is totally corrupt and dishonest.

Thanks for proving once again that the Democratic Party is pretty much like a fanatical cult that is in deep denial about reality.
Thanks for proving once again that... you have absolutely zero proof of anything :thup:

really?

cri.jpg

Trump tweeted this morning that Manafort is brave and praised him for not snitching. He called Manafort’s now proven guilt across multiple counts a witch hunt. Seems he’s adopted the GOP line that Manafort’s and Cohen’s crimes are the type that should go unpunished in the U.S.

Will Trump grant a pardon to them? Well, to Manafort at least since Cohen turned his back on the famiglia?

Should the GOP pass a law making tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. legal? They obviously think it’s okay.
Of course he should.

Of course he should.
Do you support legislation legalizing tax fraud?

Thanks for proving once again that... you have absolutely zero proof of anything :thup:
nocollusionFIENSTEIN1.jpg

Forum List

Back