Trump posted this video on his official Instagram

61ZsfZqNCOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

sneakers.JPG

It is a little silly and unpresidential

But also pretty funny and consistent with the childishness displayed on both sides
It is theatre and The Donald is the master .
Sure he is lucky to have such a clown to lampoon .

But what a totally useless guy his opponent is -- though I suspect that was one of his doubles .

I think his combination of arrogance, apathy for government institutions, misogyny, racism, classism and being a constantly negative, constantly complaining bag O' shit has had a draining effect on our society's psyche.

Nah, it was full of yourself dipshits like you that finally pissed off enough people that they decided to jump for the first person to fight and win against the supposed "elites"

And as always, we have to ask: What has happened to us that he would receive even 5% of the vote?

This is humiliating.

And it's even more humiliating that we've elected a man who is flooding America with the third-world, and we do nothing about it

And it's even more humiliating that we've elected a man who is flooding America with the third-world, and we do nothing about it

You people on both sides of the aisle have the set the bar the lowest it's ever been in American politics. We deserve to fail as a nation.

Nah, it was full of yourself dipshits like you that finally pissed off enough people that they decided to jump for the first person to fight and win against the supposed "elites"
Good. They fucked themselves over grievance. I have zero sympathy for the magaturd tribe, or how pissed off they are. :rolleyes:

You people on both sides of the aisle have the set the bar the lowest it's ever been in American politics. We deserve to fail as a nation.

The idiocy of standing in the middle of the road is being surprised when you get hit by traffic going in both directions.

But when leftists hit you, you seem to take it with a smile.

This is a former president of the United States and de facto "Leader of the Free World" and wants to sit in the Oval Office a second time. This is a child in an old man's body and he repeatedly embarrasses our nation, yet his party has fully embraced this. We have become a South Park society.

Disgustingly childish, but probably appeals to what he thinks the intellectual level of the trumpers are.

This is a former president of the United States and de facto "Leader of the Free World" and wants to sit in the Oval Office a second time. This is a child in an old man's body and he repeatedly embarrasses our nation, yet his party has fully embraced this. We have become a South Park society.

I consider this an admission that they had nothing as a rebuttal. I mean, the economy is doing great, low unemployment...

So, hey fire up the cartoons. Besides, this is primarily targeted at the usual knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing retards. You don't need top-shelf entertainment for that lot.

It's odd you don't start threads about our Potato POTUS...jus sayin

Forum List

Back