Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

I bet he still get the nomination though.

Trump still has anywhere from a 37 to 48 point lead over every Republican candidate, depending on which poll you look at. He's not quitting.

National : President: Republican primary : 2024 Polls

I've lived under 14 presidents, going back to Roosevelt's 2nd term. Trump is the best thing to happen to America in my lifetime. We need him back.

Trump is toast!

Not trying to make fun of you, but there seems to have been a big change in your attitude to Trump since your first quote. Or are you being facetious? Care to explain a bit more?

MatTippingPoint.jpg

How can they back indictments if they have not seen the all evidence? Are they all on the grand jury.

Do these dumb fucks understand our judicial system?

I

I shit you not. This morning I saw a poll on fox news that said if the election was held today biden would beat Trump.

They didn't mention what was on the top of the screen...The poll was of blacks who were not college educated and were "likely voters" :auiqs.jpg:

So what was this poll made up of? Trannys in their teens who were missing 1 or more fingers on their left hand? :D

Did you see that poll on "Face the Nation" AKA, the DNC Propaganda Hour?

Chuck Todd said this: "Not one Republican with skin in the game wants Donald Trump to be nominated."

What an idiot. If no Republicans wanted Trump to be nominated, problem solved and the DOJ would be going after who is going to be nominated. I suppose Todd meant no Never-Trump Republican wants Trump to be nominated.

The kind of hard-hitting analysis that Democrats love to served up as video/audio Pablum before bed time.

I shit you not. This morning I saw a poll on fox news that said if the election was held today biden would beat Trump.

They didn't mention what was on the top of the screen...The poll was of blacks who were not college educated and were "likely voters" :auiqs.jpg:

So what was this poll made up of? Trannys in their teens who were missing 1 or more fingers on their left hand? :D

An overlooked Demo for sure.

President Trump's steaming shit is worth more than your entire existence.

That can't feel too good.

biden maui fuck em.jpg

Forum List

Back