Trump plunges to 35% favorable rating in dire new poll that says 53% back indictments

I bet he still get the nomination though.

Yet other, more reliable, polls have Trump at 55-57, go figure.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/2024/

My personal favorite poll is the one showing most repubs wont vote for trump if he's convicted. There is some hope for the republican party yet!

The left is terrified that Trump could be President again.
Remember their freak outs the first time around? :D

Trump34.jpg

There is only one thing that makes this week a great week and that is knowing there is no way the piece of shit trump can or will stay out of jail. He is toast and now we can move onto the 100 others that are involved and who are automatically guilty the day that the court finds scum bag guilty . It will be enough,I believe, to get the house back for the Democrats. When these many hate party politicians are found guilty of a felony and are thrown out of office.

Trump supporters don’t care about this, consistent with their contempt for democracy and the will of the people.

They foresee Trump being elected again losing the popular vote, and they have no problem with that.

Wow.

Bigly huge.

Half the country (within the margin of error) won’t vote for Trump.

And half will.

This is an epic scoop to be sure.

Thanks bro. :)

Even the new Fox News poll shows the majority of all voters think Trump did something wrong or illegal in his attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

“Fifty-three percent believe Trump did something illegal when it comes to efforts to change the 2020 election results…Among all voters, 20% believe Trump did something wrong, but not illegal, while one quarter say he did nothing seriously wrong (24%).”

Are Republicans determined to go down with this sinking ship? It almost seems like they want to lose so they can whine some more about stolen elections for another four years.

Even the new Fox News poll shows the majority of all voters think Trump did something wrong or illegal in his attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

“Fifty-three percent believe Trump did something illegal when it comes to efforts to change the 2020 election results…Among all voters, 20% believe Trump did something wrong, but not illegal, while one quarter say he did nothing seriously wrong (24%).”

Are Republicans determined to go down with this sinking ship? It almost seems like they want to lose so they can whine some more about stolen elections for another four years.

Your girl Arlette already admitted it's YOU who want Trump; anyone else could handily beat your creepy demented Biden

Forum List

Back