Democrats certain they will never be held accountable for

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Trump indictments and covering up for Thief in Chief Biden. they are noting but a bunch of bottom feeding bilge rats and I will include Bush/Cheney/ McConnell/Romney wing of the GOP in with them. They can deserve each other.

Trump indictments and covering up for Thief in Chief Biden. they are noting but a bunch of bottom feeding bilge rats and I will include Bush/Cheney/ McConnell/Romney wing of the GOP in with them. They can deserve each other.
Oh they will be held accountable, because the economy is on the edge, hyperinflation is coming next year, right when 2024 starts the Primaries. If the dollar goes to shit, there is nothing to hold back 75 million angry Americans...

Liberal Hunting.png

My friends from South America said they have seen this before. They are claiming a revolution is not far in front of us. All this shit happened.

Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia….it can easily happen here. There have been hundreds, if not thousands of revolutions in history.

My friends from South America said they have seen this before. They are claiming a revolution is not far in front of us. All this shit happened.

Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia….it can easily happen here. There have been hundreds, if not thousands of revolutions in history.
A redux of Chile would be helpful today....

HeroCape.jpg

200w.gif

It seems to be hurting.

Papa Biden and all the minor Bidens and all the Biden aunts and uncles are independent millionaires by now. Ii's a little late to start investigations don't you thnik?

Of course.

Conservatives bitch 24/7, but do nothing.

:dunno:

Dems have criminalized daring to challenge shady election results. Well if you are a Republican. It was perfectly legal for Democrats Al Gore to do so.

Forum List

Back