Trump Plays Identity Politics, Joins The Side of Multiculturalists In Culture War

Then I guess Macron, Johnson and Merkel should too, since these countries have already accepted the same definition of anti semitism President Trump has just adopted.

Hasn't pandering to the rights of "Special protected groups" gone a tad bit too far?
How far is too far? Do you even know what the EO does? Almost certainly not.

When are we going to make laws which protect against people making Dumb Polak jokes, or blaming Poland for the Holocaust?

I guess, ONLY the rights of a select few matter.

If Whites aren't to be protected, why are Jews such a priority?

Oh, Jews are so oppressed in America, they only make up about 30 - 40% of billionaires, but only a mere 1 - 2% of the population.
The horror.

We needs more rights. (Rolls eyes)
So what you are saying is that you have no idea what the EO is about but you are certain you don't like it.

LOL, pandering, plain, and simple.
But, but, but, a Left-WIng voting bloc of Jews somehow is a top priority of Trump?
Wow, just wow.

Nothing hurts a white baby boomer more than being called racist. Trump has spent most of his time in office trying to rehabilitate his image to people who think all white people are racist no matter what they say or do.

Trump expected to sign order to foster probes of anti-Semitism on campus

President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a nationality for purposes of federal civil rights law, an effort to step up enforcement against episodes of anti-Semitism on college campuses, two administration officials said.

Defining Jewish people as an ethnic group and not just a religious one allows the government to consider discrimination against the group as a violation of a key civil rights law. That means schools could lose federal funding if they fail to combat discrimination against Jewish students.

Another rootin-tootin Executive Order! I think this brings Trump to 36 more EOs than Obama in the same period.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I really need to get T-shirts and hats made with that on it.

In red, of course.
Does he lose his subgroup of "White Supremacist" or "Neo Nazi" fans now?
Don't you get it?

By restricting his EO to Jews, Trump is signaling to the ignorant bigots that it is still open season on Muslims!

You really should quit dropping acid and start defending Hunter Biden, as his being order to produce 5 years of financials on money he got from Burisma and China is going to take down The Obama Administration and the entire Democrat Party...DOWNNNMnmm !!

President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a nationality for purposes of federal civil rights law, an effort to step up enforcement against episodes of anti-Semitism on college campuses, two administration officials said.

Defining Jewish people as an ethnic group and not just a religious one allows the government to consider discrimination against the group as a violation of a key civil rights law. That means schools could lose federal funding if they fail to combat discrimination against Jewish students.

Another rootin-tootin Executive Order! I think this brings Trump to 36 more EOs than Obama in the same period.

In red, of course.

You really should quit dropping acid and start defending Hunter Biden, as that is going to take down The Obama Administration and the entire Democrat Party.

In red, of course.
:offtopic::lame2::threadjacked::th_Back_2_Topic_2::th_panties:

I guess he is friends with the Mods, as they close threads all the time for not having links.

another example of the Mods right leaning bias on this forum.

Huh uh. I think it's a bit more than that. It's either owner or admin. And like I said, judging by the obtuse tenor in the op with regard to the specific topical content, I think I know why they never close threads without links in the Israel section now. And there's always a mod in those threads, so they can't say they don't know about it.

I'll bet the whole place is a front. At least now. Doubtful it started out that way.

Last edited:
Am i correct Trump's targeting colleges / campus' with some bullsh*t legislation cloaked in the guise of anti-whothe f*ckcaresism?

~S~

Forum List

Back