Trump Plays Identity Politics, Joins The Side of Multiculturalists In Culture War

What this actually does is suggest that harsh criticism of Israel, particularly the notion that it is a 'racist endeavor' may be used as evidence to prove anti-Semitic intent. And that's what they were gloating about in the Israeli propaganda section of the board if you go look.

If we recall, anti-Semitic intent is now illegal and every opportunity will likely be made to apply the label anti-Semite to the American electorate, should they have the courage to disagree with American foreign policy in the region. Or for any other arbitrary reason, for that matter.

Last edited:
no link, did not happen.

Those are the rules of the forum.

Well, not so fast. There's a lot of threads in the Israeli propaganda section without links in the op and they're still open. And I've even mentioned the double standard a few times this week when I've noticed it. They actually got offended when I asked why there was no link in the op and the threads were still open while everyone else has to play by the rules.

Whatever, though. I likely will get closed. Or probably merged with the thread in the Israel section. More likely the latter, even though it's actually an American issue.

Last edited:
upload_2019-12-11_17-38-5.png

Dang. I was just looking at op's post history and none of op's threads have links. All are still open.

Hm. I wonder if he's admin working with a sock. I'll bet that's it. And by the tenor of the op, I'll bet that's why mods turn their heads the other way when they don't add links to threads in the Israeli propaganda section, too. I mean, I've even seen mods in those threads without links in the op. Yet they still stand. It figures it'd be something like that.

Last edited:
LOL- SMH- can't please the fuckers

But notably, the group most vocally against Trump's measure appears to be Jewish people themselves
Halie Soifer, the executive director of the Jewish Democratic Council of America, said on Tuesday that Trump's executive order represented "the height of hypocrisy."

Many American Jews are worried Trump's reported decision to define Judaism as a nationality and not just a religion would do far more harm than good
lol Left leaning Jewish organizations are appalled and right leaning Jewish organizations are delighted.

Trump should convert, Oil Vey Gevalt.
Then I guess Macron, Johnson and Merkel should too, since these countries have already accepted the same definition of anti semitism President Trump has just adopted.

Hasn't pandering to the rights of "Special protected groups" gone a tad bit too far?

Either stick up for everyone against "Hate speech"
or
Nobody.

Personally, I'd prefer "Nobody" simply because people making opinions should not be a crime, while acts of violence are already crimes.

Then I guess Macron, Johnson and Merkel should too, since these countries have already accepted the same definition of anti semitism President Trump has just adopted.

Hasn't pandering to the rights of "Special protected groups" gone a tad bit too far?
How far is too far? Do you even know what the EO does? Almost certainly not.

When are we going to make laws which protect against people making Dumb Polak jokes, or blaming Poland for the Holocaust?

I guess, ONLY the rights of a select few matter.

If Whites aren't to be protected, why are Jews such a priority?

Oh, Jews are so oppressed in America, they only make up about 30 - 40% of billionaires, but only a mere 1 - 2% of the population.
The horror.

We needs more rights. (Rolls eyes)

When are we going to make laws which protect against people making Dumb Polak jokes, or blaming Poland for the Holocaust?

Oh, Jews are so oppressed in America, they only make up about 30 - 40% of billionaires, but only a mere 1 - 2% of the population.
The horror.

So what you are saying is that you have no idea what the EO is about but you are certain you don't like it.

The horror.

So what you are saying is that you have no idea what the EO is about but you are certain you don't like it.

LOL, pandering, plain, and simple.
But, but, but, a Left-WIng voting bloc of Jews somehow is a top priority of Trump?
Wow, just wow.

Forum List

Back