Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe

She signed a contract to maintain her weight while she represented the pageant.

Gigi Hadid put on 50 pounds, GUESS would fire her.

So if she is in violation of the contract you give her 60 days to lose the weight or risk losing her crown

You don't call he Miss Piggy

Boo Hoo.

Hillary personally attacked and tried to destroy the women that Bill jizzed on and in. Why aren't you concerned with those insults?

I don't give a squirt of piss if Donald called a fat girl fat in 1996. Hillary got a KNOWN child rapist acquitted and then bragged about it.

How exactly is a wife supposed to respond to the women sleeping with her husband?

You still don't understand that "You have a right to an attorney" stuff do you?

When did you change your mind from Trump to Hillary? Was it the debate?

You won't believe what he paid for to help her lose weight and get fit again. Oh Hillary's going to blow a gasket when she sees the evidence .

Clinton's campaign has been played big time by Alicia. And Trump lured all of them including media into one hell of a trap.

:lmao:

Check this out.

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time

• Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool

• He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'

• That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe

• Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.

And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.

Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.
38D48FB700000578-3814485-image-a-39_1475179399277.jpg

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

38EEC9F600000578-3814485-image-a-1_1475181178748.jpg

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.

Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'

'For people who have a weight problem, she serves as a tremendous example.'

Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.

'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'

More at link:

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from weight-loss star turn

:cuckoo:

I find it amazing that anyone is so braindead they think it's ok to fat shame women. particularly so when it's a woman who thinks it's ok. but then again, you'd need some level of awareness and intellect and would have to not be a hack in order to get it.

what losers you trumpsters are. :cuckoo:

It was a perfect set up by Hillary. Trump doesn't see it as body shameing. Even Conway tried to get it out of the box. But the pt is that Trump views her as "his" Miss U contestant. He's pimping tits and ass. Now she's selling her "goods," and that's sad, but we all know how the world works. But Trump thinks he did her a good dead when he shamed her to win the contest.

Trump's pissed because he sees himself as morally superior to Slick .. when of course they are both male hos.

Shaming her by saving her the crown. The pageant organizers were going to dump her for the runner up.

Get a grip! This proof is indisputable now.
how is this more important than 33K of missing emails and four dead americans in Benghazi? holy fk do these libturds have no values

YOU get a grip----the poster did not render a VALUE judgement on the career of whats-her-name

You won't believe what he paid for to help her lose weight and get fit again. Oh Hillary's going to blow a gasket when she sees the evidence .

Clinton's campaign has been played big time by Alicia. And Trump lured all of them including media into one hell of a trap.

Check this out.

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time

• Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool

• He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'

• That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe

• Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.

And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.

Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.

Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'

Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.

'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'

More at link:

I find it amazing that anyone is so braindead they think it's ok to fat shame women. particularly so when it's a woman who thinks it's ok. but then again, you'd need some level of awareness and intellect and would have to not be a hack in order to get it.

It was a perfect set up by Hillary. Trump doesn't see it as body shameing. Even Conway tried to get it out of the box. But the pt is that Trump views her as "his" Miss U contestant. He's pimping tits and ass. Now she's selling her "goods," and that's sad, but we all know how the world works. But Trump thinks he did her a good dead when he shamed her to win the contest.

Trump's pissed because he sees himself as morally superior to Slick .. when of course they are both male hos.

Shaming her by saving her the crown. The pageant organizers were going to dump her for the runner up.

given that the truth and Donald are not in the same reality.... no one believes that but idiots.

oh right...

Check this out.

More at link:

given that the truth and Donald are not in the same reality.... no one believes that but idiots.

oh right...

Jillian----can you cite me what you consider a few SIGNIFICANT lies by Donald?

Check this out.

More at link:

oh right...

seriously rosie ?

honestly that doesn't deserve an answer.

oh right...

seriously rosie ?

honestly that doesn't deserve an answer.

try......... I really do not consider MACHADO and her mass
a SIGNIFICANT issue

Check this out.

More at link:

oh right...

it would take a book. the fact that you ask the question is why we laugh at you.

now ask when he said anything racist?

or misogynistic?

oh right...

it would take a book. the fact that you ask the question is why we laugh at you.

or misogynistic?

you cannot come up with EVEN ONE SIGNFICANT LIE

oh right...

or misogynistic?

you cannot come up with EVEN ONE SIGNFICANT LIE
Donald Trump's file

Stupid bitch.

No guff and now she's busted big time for trying to make Trump out to be some evil monster. Hell's bells I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds at a world class resort with my own personal chef. :)
Forget the fat bit, what about Miss Housekeeping. Trump is a misogynistic racist pig. The fact you are supporting him says a lot about you. None of it good.

Stupid bitch.

No guff and now she's busted big time for trying to make Trump out to be some evil monster. Hell's bells I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds at a world class resort with my own personal chef. :)
Forget the fat bit, what about Miss Housekeeping. Trump is a misogynistic racist pig. The fact you are supporting him says a lot about you. None of it good.
Care factor is guttering.

Check this out.

More at link:

LOL Great. So why is Trump still on the subject? Why on earth is the man tweeting at 3 am on this subject? Seems to me that this is a demonstration of an instability that disqualifies him to be President of this nation. Also, Secretary Clinton clearly threw the bait out, and Trump took it hook, line, and sinker. Is that the kind of judgement we want in the White House?

Check this out.

More at link:

Did you go look for that porn film like Drumpf told you to do this morning?

Check this out.

More at link:

How does it feel to be Hillary's bitch? Wow, within 15 seconds on Monday night she got all you stupid right wingers to talk about this for five straight days now.
And Duh Donald still Tweeting about it as of early this morning. Hahahahaaaa......Tools.

Payback is a bitch. Not just talking about it but getting out the message that Miss Universe is a lying bitch from hell and the best part of all of this is that the Clinton campaign is going to get nailed with putting a liar out there.

And to mock the media for not vetting Clinton's bitch and get caught with their pants down.
Well...from my signature, we know how you name call ANYONE who crosses your Orange Messiah...ever parents who have lost their children as US military casualties...

Check this out.

More at link:

how is this more important than 33K of missing emails and four dead americans in Benghazi? holy fk do these libturds have no values
Ask Drumpf...he's the one who can't let it go.

Really, who gives a shit about Trump's latest sideshow?
Trump could of let this whole thing slide, but nooooo, he has decided to make an even bigger ass out of himself with his obsessive/compulsive behavior that truly shows that the Orange Fatboy doesn't have the temperament to be president.
Is the WWF still around? It was far more real than the world of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back