Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
A big reason why Trump has been rising in the polls is because he hasn't said anything really stupid lately.

That's been a pattern with Trump since the primaries - when he doesn't say anything stupid, he rises in the polls.

But then he says something idiotic and everyone remembers why they don't want him in the first place, and his poll numbers start dropping.

He did so again on Fox & Friends this morning.

Donald Trump doubled down on criticism of a former Miss Universe he allegedly called ‘Miss Piggy’ on Tuesday morning, saying Venezuelan beauty queen Alicia Machado was “the absolute worst” contestant they had ever had.

“I know that person, she was a Miss Universe person and she was the worst we ever had — the worst, the absolute worst,” the Republican presidential hopeful said on a call in to the Fox & Friends studio. “She was the winner and she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem,” he added. ...

Trump, who was a partner in the company who owned the pageant at the time, also reportedly called Machado an “eating machine” and she claims he invited reporters to watch her exercise at a New York gym.​

The Former Beauty Queen Who Says Trump Called Her 'Miss Piggy'

look, i said just before the debate started, you can go ask that other thread and xir-it will tell you confirm, the professional victimhood industry, okay? hillary was trigglypuffed enough to ride the wild donald, no doubt about it. the fate of the free world hangs on whatever shock trauma the american people have over... a cartoon puppet called miss piggy. her downs were certainly doubled, whatever that means, right?

A big reason why Trump has been rising in the polls is because he hasn't said anything really stupid lately.

That's been a pattern with Trump since the primaries - when he doesn't say anything stupid, he rises in the polls.

But then he says something idiotic and everyone remembers why they don't want him in the first place, and his poll numbers start dropping.

Donald Trump doubled down on criticism of a former Miss Universe he allegedly called ‘Miss Piggy’ on Tuesday morning, saying Venezuelan beauty queen Alicia Machado was “the absolute worst” contestant they had ever had.

“I know that person, she was a Miss Universe person and she was the worst we ever had — the worst, the absolute worst,” the Republican presidential hopeful said on a call in to the Fox & Friends studio. “She was the winner and she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem,” he added. ...

Trump, who was a partner in the company who owned the pageant at the time, also reportedly called Machado an “eating machine” and she claims he invited reporters to watch her exercise at a New York gym.​

I'm getting tired of this LIE

Trump has always admired women and given them opportunities. He even has a female CEO......... and you should see the tits on that one....believe me

This is a counter-point from Ace, (no real Trump lover himself)

Note: 1996's Miss Universe Winner Really Did Gain So Much Weight In Her Year of Reigning That Even <i>CNN</i> Had to Fat-Shame Her Ass

Oh' the pain of it, "I was a beauty queen but now I am fat. How disgraceful".

This will destroy him with women. They might come out on election day +30 for Hillary at this rate.
Well it certainly will destroy him if the voters are as simple mindedly retarded as you are.

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

Stating the obvious is somehow 'wrong'?

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.

Also, this was back in 1996. As I posted even CNN got in on it.

Trump the scumbag misogynist, nothing new about that.

Isn't she lovely.
17563-Fette_Schoenheitskoenigin_Kostuem-Fatsuit-Fett_Kostuem-Fett_Anzug-Karnevals_Fettanzug-Bubbles_de_Veere-Fat_Beauty_Queen-Costume.jpg

The majority of people lack the ability to understand what it means to be under contract and that goes for a majority of our government employees also. Hell even most attorneys don't get contract law. We have a bunch of people who have signed contracts with these corps all over the country as a portion of their employment initiation that have no clue of what they are really signing when they do it. Ignorance abounds all throughout on this type issue.

Uh --- not really. The latter is quantifiable, the former is a value judgment. Your analogy is apples and oranges. Left-brain vs. Right brain.
"Orange" pun not intended but inevitable.

Value judgments are subject to what the rest of the human race calls "discretion". Which is a part of "temperament".

Uh --- not really. The latter is quantifiable, the former is a value judgment. Your analogy is apples and oranges. Left-brain vs. Right brain.
"Orange" pun not intended but inevitable.

Value judgments are subject to what the rest of the human race calls "discretion". Which is a part of "temperament".
Uh---what? Gaining a shit ton of weight is gaining a shit ton of weight. It's quantifiable via simple observation. If I pack on 20+ pounds of blubber you don't need to put me on a scale to say I gained a massive amount of weight.

Forum List

Back