Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You won't believe what he paid for to help her lose weight and get fit again. Oh Hillary's going to blow a gasket when she sees the evidence .

Clinton's campaign has been played big time by Alicia. And Trump lured all of them including media into one hell of a trap.

:lmao:

Check this out.

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time

• Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool

• He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'

• That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe

• Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.

And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.

Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.
38D48FB700000578-3814485-image-a-39_1475179399277.jpg

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

38EEC9F600000578-3814485-image-a-1_1475181178748.jpg

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.

Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'

'For people who have a weight problem, she serves as a tremendous example.'

Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.

'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'

More at link:

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from weight-loss star turn

Half this country is fat...I mean fat.

Doctors say it is bad.

But Trump saying it....well......

The PC police, like Kotex, can go f**k themselves.

Doctors say it is bad.

She signed a swimsuit contract and the pageant officials were going to dump her unless she lost 27 pounds. They were going to give the title to the runner up.

And Trump helped her keep her title and she repays him with this bullshit with Clinton?

Lying bitch from hell.

Doctors say it is bad.

She signed a swimsuit contract and the pageant officials were going to dump her unless she lost 27 pounds. They were going to give the title to the runner up.

And Trump helped her keep her title and she repays him with this bullshit with Clinton?

Lying bitch from hell.

Yeah, gee....telling her she was in violation of her contract.

What a rotten thing to do.

Of course, Hillary didn't know any of this when she brought it up.

I'm surprised she didn't roll out Susan Rice on 5 talk shows to yap it up.

Look at that photo in the OP, she's clearly a ginormous pig.

You sunk to a new low, TD.

I never said she was a gigantic pig. What the hell are you talking about? She was overweight according to the pageant officers and they were going to dump her for the runner up.

She's lied that Trump treated her badly. That's what the threads about. He saved her title. Get a freaking grip.

I never said she was a gigantic pig. What the hell are you talking about? She was overweight according to the pageant officers and they were going to dump her for the runner up.

She's lied that Trump treated her badly. That's what the threads about. He saved her title. Get a freaking grip.

They can't.....this is how they live.

No one can say that dress makes you look fat....it will kill your fragile self esteem.

How about we call girls who sleep with guys and get knocked up.....well, what do we call them ?

Irresponsible to start.

What do we call the guys.....daddy....

What should we call daddy....indentured for 18 years (pay up daddy...he's yours).

How about we call girls who sleep with guys and get knocked up.....well, what do we call them ?

Irresponsible to start.

What do we call the guys.....daddy....

What should we call daddy....indentured for 18 years (pay up daddy...he's yours).

Huh?

Doctors say it is bad.

Lying bitch from hell.

Exactly. So how much is she being paid I wonder. You know she is.

He DID help her.

People HATE it when this is said, but Trump has helped a lot of people. He has just been private about it. I have seen many come out of the woodwork talking about how he helped them. One lady worked for him. He had to fire her 3 times because she could not do the job properly. So, what does he do?????? He helps her start her own business, which now is thriving. Oh and not that it really matters, but the lady happened to be black.
Where are these stories? People are too busy trying to make Trump the devil. Disgusting.

Doctors say it is bad.

Lying bitch from hell.

Exactly. So how much is she being paid I wonder. You know she is.

He DID help her.

People HATE it when this is said, but Trump has helped a lot of people. He has just been private about it. I have seen many come out of the woodwork talking about how he helped them. One lady worked for him. He had to fire her 3 times because she could not do the job properly. So, what does he do?????? He helps her start her own business, which now is thriving. Oh and not that it really matters, but the lady happened to be black.
Where are these stories? People are too busy trying to make Trump the devil. Disgusting.

I've been following this soap opera that Hillary's laid on us at the Daily Mail because they were the first ones to really go into Alicia's past in depth.

When I saw this tonight I was doing cartwheels. :) well in my head. I'm long past the pom pom stage.

A lot of people are going to eat crow over this. As well they should. This is like the stunt they pulled with that so called female journalist who claimed Corey man handled her and everyone jumped down Trump's throat for having a violent team. And everyone and their mother jumped on the bandwagon.

It was disgusting. And Corey was innocent and she made the whole thing up because she had a book coming out.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day on talk radio. I'm sending the article to my favorite talkers so they can hammer the Clinton camp like crazy. YAY!

What's she sitting on ? Your couch ?

She signed a deal. She was going to lose it.

Get in the moron line...moron.

This is what so many are failing to understand. She entered a beauty pageant with rules and regulations.

She signed a swim suit contract and broke the contract by becoming overweight. Alicia knew what she was getting into and didn't live up to her part of the bargain.

Trump literally helped her keep her title.

Doctors say it is bad.

Lying bitch from hell.

So? What's that got to do with the international tragedy in Aleppo? The massive fraud perpetrated by Wells Fargo on it's customers for opening 2 million phony accounts? What's that got to do with Obama sending in troops to retake Mosul from ISIS? Trump sure knows how to keep his minions distracted.

Stupid bitch.

No guff and now she's busted big time for trying to make Trump out to be some evil monster. Hell's bells I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds at a world class resort with my own personal chef. :)

I can't stand Trump.

But this kind of stuff is good.

Let's call it like it is.

Can we call illegal aliens....illegal aliens ?

You're probably a big Kardashian fan, too.

Who is Kardashian ?

She SIGNED an agreement to maintain her appearance as ambassador for the Pageant that she willingly participated in.

The fat cow put on ALOT of weight. That was NOT the agreement. If she wanted to turn into a cow, she shouldn't have participated in the pageant and she shouldn't have signed the agreement.

If you are making a living off your appearance, you need to maintain it.

Forum List

Back