It's Not Us...It's Him

[
"What's Best for the Establishment Is Best for All You Worthless Little People Too!"

This is a democracy, not a republic. Just because you have some guillotine-fodder oligarchs backing you up doesn't make your claim more logical.

This is a republic. We have protection of minority rights as law - even though Obama and his crew pisses on those rights.
We Don't Have to Obey Your Masters, So Quit Passing Down Their Orders

All minority rights are sponsored by the 1%, which hates and fears the majority. The only democratic minority right is to form a majority through a combination of minorities. Otherwise, they are dangerous because of the greater harm being the one done to the greatest number.

Wait, what! We're gonna start filling vacancies again?
Well, maybe.

It depends.

On who wins.

:rolleyes-41:
Just like the Founders would have wanted. Oh wait, they wanted a government that functioned. Never mid.
Unfortunately we don't have Statesmen anymore.

Now we have vicious attacks and half truths.

Government only functions for its own benefit.

Well the public sure chimes in with the vicious attacks and half-truths facilitating the whole thing.

Nine Power-Hungry Legal Vultures

They didn't want judicial review, obviously, because SCROTUS didn't do anything about that until after 12 years of legislation that they could have interfered with if that power had been given to them in the Constitution. Taking the Preamble at its word, only we, the people, can interpret the Constitution.

Ha ha ha, yeah, that'll work out well.

Well....I see the problem you'd face: the Constitution is in English, not a tongue you're familiar with.
I believe it was just yesterday that I had to correct your posts...what....five,six times?
See,,, sitting at home you have an opportunity to use that 100,000 dollar US education sheepskin...

Eh, I wouldn't pay her any mind at all, she's clearly lost hers.

A knee slapper, bro!
Thanks, ho
chi men girl...

Trump may be a SNAFU and a FUBAR, but he would be better than Hillary the Machiavellian politician.....But, I would never vote for either, they are most repugnant along with shallow and pedantic...Pass the crumpets my dear......and I'll pass gas...

Well....I see the problem you'd face: the Constitution is in English, not a tongue you're familiar with.
I believe it was just yesterday that I had to correct your posts...what....five,six times?
See,,, sitting at home you have an opportunity to use that 100,000 dollar US education sheepskin...

A knee slapper, bro!
Thanks, ho
chi men girl...

Welcome, golem

A knee slapper, bro!
Thanks, ho
chi men girl...

Welcome, golem
At least I'm higher in elevation...

Well, maybe.

It depends.

On who wins.

Just like the Founders would have wanted. Oh wait, they wanted a government that functioned. Never mid.

Well the public sure chimes in with the vicious attacks and half-truths facilitating the whole thing.
So much for a "working government".

No need for middle ground.

Most of our representatives need to be vilified.

They have no intention of resolving issues.

Well, maybe.

It depends.

On who wins.

So much for a "working government".

No need for middle ground.

Most of our representatives need to be vilified.

They have no intention of resolving issues.

Nope, and look around, we don't want them to.

A knee slapper, bro!
Thanks, ho
chi men girl...

Welcome, golem

That darn 'Height Privilege' again????

Thanks, ho
chi men girl...

Welcome, golem

It's the heels....and dales...

Seven days without a pun makes one weak.
Did you hear about the guy who got his left side torn off in a wreck? He's all right....

And another post with the depth of wall paper.
Do you think the Founders wanted a do-nothing Congress and Supreme Court?
Nine Power-Hungry Legal Vultures

They didn't want judicial review, obviously, because SCROTUS didn't do anything about that until after 12 years of legislation that they could have interfered with if that power had been given to them in the Constitution. Taking the Preamble at its word, only we, the people, can interpret the Constitution.

$100,000????

Wow...are you out of touch.

At least double that.....

Don't be shy....ask me how rich I am.

Welcome, golem

It's the heels....and dales...

Seven days without a pun makes one weak.
Did you hear about the guy who got his left side torn off in a wreck? He's all right....

"Sigmund Freud,... identified puns as an admission of weakness, a psychic release-valve in which humour alleviates the stress of repressing unpleasant truths."
The pun conundrum - BBC News

I wouldn't trust Trump to select someone with a legal background for SCOTUS.

I wouldn't trust Hillary to select someone she didn't have in her very wide and deep pocket
he will probably suggest his sister...She is a judge in NYC, federal one at that...

Never get past Congress

You really have him elected already, Willy?????

no, not predicting the winner this year, just the loser.

America

But I seriously doubt Congress would put the presidents sister on the SCOTUS bench.

Forum List

Back