Former Miss Universe (and hillary pal) on murder accusations- "that was 20 years ago"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is hilarious. She says lots of idiotic thing. Brainless bimbo.

Former Miss Universe on murder accusations: ā€˜Iā€™m not a saintā€™ and ā€˜that happened 20 years ago.ā€™

sep 28 2016 Earlier, Dan wrote about the fact that the Clinton campaignā€™s newest anti-Trump weapon, Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, was accused of being involved in a 1998 homicide. What Dan didnā€™t mention was that the judge in the case also accused her of threatening to assassinate him if he indicted her boyfriend.

Yesterday, Machado appeared on ā€œCNNā€™s 360 with Gloria Vanderbiltā€™s Son,ā€ where she levelled a blistering attack against Trump. When she finished, the host decided to ask her about her possible involvement with the murder.

ā€œYou said that the Trump campaign will try to discredit you. There are reports that Trump surrogates tonight have been referencing and pointing to on CNN and elsewhere, about an incident in 1998 in Venezuela, where you were accused of driving a getaway car from a murder scene.

You were never charged with this. The judge in the case also said you threatened to kill him after he indicted your boyfriend for the attempted murder. I just want to give you a chance to address these reports that the Trump surrogates are talking about.ā€
Her answer didnā€™t do much to help her causeā€¦

ā€œHe can say whatever he wants to say. I donā€™t care. You know, I have my past. Of course. Everybody has a past and Iā€™m not a saint girl. But that is not the point now. That moment in Venezuela was wrong, was another speculation about my life because Iā€™m a really famous person in my country because Iā€™m an actress there. And in Mexico, too.

And he can use whatever he wants to use. The point is, that happened 20 years ago.ā€

Forum List

Back