It's Not Us...It's Him

The liberty to hate fags, blacks, Beaners or anyone else you have at home and at church. That's more than enough liberty. At work do your job. If you can't do your job because you have moral objections, get another job.

So a business owner would be what? An employee of the government (crown)? Our ruler (king) states what each must do and we must obey without question?
If the check clears bake the f-ing cake. That's the job.

The liberty to hate fags, blacks, Beaners or anyone else you have at home and at church. That's more than enough liberty. At work do your job. If you can't do your job because you have moral objections, get another job.

So a business owner would be what? An employee of the government (crown)? Our ruler (king) states what each must do and we must obey without question?

"If the check clears bake the f-ing cake. That's the job."

Why?

Where in Article 1, section 8 does the Constitution say the commissariat ....er, federal government has either the right or the obligation to prevent anyone from being offended?

And, while you are about proving what a trained apparatchik you are, explain how the same government has the right to deprive pastors of their right of free speech:
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Not one of you supporters of the Kremlin Democrats has been able to answer that.

I read it the same way I read you, I don't step in it. Both of you are worthless shit.

Still, defend liberty, defend the wearing of the burka here?

Hmmm...you don't seem to be defending my right to free speech. Where did I say I was against a burka? You know that is not really a proper debate technique.

Why?

Where in Article 1, section 8 does the Constitution say the commissariat ....er, federal government has either the right or the obligation to prevent anyone from being offended?

And, while you are about proving what a trained apparatchik you are, explain how the same government has the right to deprive pastors of their right of free speech:
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

Not one of you supporters of the Kremlin Democrats has been able to answer that.
Pastors can be as political as they want to be, if they don't take the tax breaks we offer them for being non-partisan? If you make a deal with the Devil don't blame that on others.

And society, therefore its government, sets the rules that businesses must obey. Those rules can include treating all clients equally. It's constitutional.

Last edited:
I read it the same way I read you, I don't step in it. Both of you are worthless shit.

Hmmm...you don't seem to be defending my right to free speech. Where did I say I was against a burka? You know that is not really a proper debate technique.
If you aren't against the burka, I never said you were, defend women wearing it in public? It's a good liberal thing to do since doing so is liberty, freedom of religion.

If you are against the burka, I never said you were, defend women wearing it in public? It's a good liberal thing to do since doing so is liberty, freedom of religion.

freedom of religion as defined by dems and libs---------------------whatever muslims want to do must be allowed, but whatever Christians, Jews, Hindus, or Buddists want to do must not be allowed.

If you aren't against the burka, I never said you were, defend women wearing it in public? It's a good liberal thing to do since doing so is liberty, freedom of religion.

freedom of religion as defined by dems and libs---------------------whatever muslims want to do must be allowed, but whatever Christians, Jews, Hindus, or Buddists want to do must not be allowed.
The rules are the same for all total nonsense known as religion.

yes, according to the constitution, but not according to PC liberals.

you are also free to believe in nothing. unless you live in a muslim country.

yes, according to the constitution, but not according to PC liberals.

you are also free to believe in nothing. unless you live in a muslim country.
No liberal is PC. And what Muslim nations do is up to the Muslims in the end. We would like them to be nice liberal nations, we advocate for that, but it's not up to us, yet.

Why?

Pastors can be as political as they want to be, if they don't take the tax breaks we offer them for being non-partisan? If you make a deal with the Devil don't blame that on others.

And society, therefore its government, sets the rules that businesses must obey. Those rules can include treating all clients equally. It's constitutional.

This called the 'first amendment'.....have you heard of it?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Abridge....means curtail.

Put it on your vocabulary list.

Sooo....how long have you been a Fascist?

Why?

This called the 'first amendment'.....have you heard of it?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Abridge....means curtail.

Put it on your vocabulary list.

Sooo....how long have you been a Fascist?
Explain to us why we have legal limitations of the Freedom of Speech?

And defend women wearing the burka? It's part of that same thing you quoted.

Forum List

Back