It's Not Us...It's Him

Wait, what! We're gonna start filling vacancies again?
Well, maybe.

It depends.

On who wins.

:rolleyes-41:
Just like the Founders would have wanted. Oh wait, they wanted a government that functioned. Never mid.
Unfortunately we don't have Statesmen anymore.

Now we have vicious attacks and half truths.

Government only functions for its own benefit.

Well the public sure chimes in with the vicious attacks and half-truths facilitating the whole thing.
So much for a "working government".

No need for middle ground.

Most of our representatives need to be vilified.

They have no intention of resolving issues.
The Founding Fodder Gave Us Oats, Not Votes

The politicians are the oligarchy set up by your precious Sacred Cow, the Constitution. Electing is not voting; it is a forced choice of some pre-owned candidate to do all your voting for you. Americans under that document are like orphans getting to choose their parents, but then have to be absolutely obedient to them and dependent on them.

I read it the same way I read you, I don't step in it. Both of you are worthless shit.

Still, defend liberty, defend the wearing of the burka here?

Hmmm...you don't seem to be defending my right to free speech. Where did I say I was against a burka? You know that is not really a proper debate technique.
If you aren't against the burka, I never said you were, defend women wearing it in public? It's a good liberal thing to do since doing so is liberty, freedom of religion.

freedom of religion as defined by dems and libs---------------------whatever muslims want to do must be allowed, but whatever Christians, Jews, Hindus, or Buddists want to do must not be allowed.
The rules are the same for all total nonsense known as religion.
yes, according to the constitution, but not according to PC liberals.

you are also free to believe in nothing. unless you live in a muslim country.

Nope, seen quite a bit of that shyte from the rabid frothy mouthed zealots of the "christian conservative" crowd.

Hmmm...you don't seem to be defending my right to free speech. Where did I say I was against a burka? You know that is not really a proper debate technique.
If you aren't against the burka, I never said you were, defend women wearing it in public? It's a good liberal thing to do since doing so is liberty, freedom of religion.

freedom of religion as defined by dems and libs---------------------whatever muslims want to do must be allowed, but whatever Christians, Jews, Hindus, or Buddists want to do must not be allowed.

No liberal is PC. And what Muslim nations do is up to the Muslims in the end. We would like them to be nice liberal nations, we advocate for that, but it's not up to us, yet.

"no liberal is PC"? are you fricken crazy? liberals invented PC. I am talking about letting muslims practice their sick ideology (its not a religion) in this country in direct violation of the US constitution. Hillary supports that, do you?

Nope, seen quite a bit of that shyte from the rabid frothy mouthed zealots of the "christian conservative" crowd.

the far right loons are a tiny minority, the far left loons are the majority of the dem party------------------that, my little friend, is the difference.

the far right loons are a tiny minority, the far left loons are the majority of the dem party------------------that, my little friend, is the difference.

I have no doubt that you actually believe that, it's just that it's fallacy. However I support your right to make up your own perceptual reality.

No liberal is PC. And what Muslim nations do is up to the Muslims in the end. We would like them to be nice liberal nations, we advocate for that, but it's not up to us, yet.

"no liberal is PC"? are you fricken crazy? liberals invented PC. I am talking about letting muslims practice their sick ideology (its not a religion) in this country in direct violation of the US constitution. Hillary supports that, do you?

The constitution forbids the practice of Islam? Interesting.

not what I said. sharia law (a tenet of islam) is incompatible with the US constitution. Therefore, islam is incompatible with the constitution. violation of the constitution is forbidden, you are correct, you are just too stupid to understand.

I have no doubt that you actually believe that, it's just that it's fallacy. However I support your right to make up your own perceptual reality.

what I said is accurate. the far left dominates the dem party and liberalism in general. the far right is a tiny insignificant minority. Note the word "far".

not what I said. sharia law (a tenet of islam) is incompatible with the US constitution. Therefore, islam is incompatible with the constitution. violation of the constitution is forbidden, you are correct, you are just too stupid to understand.

Who's running Sharia law in the US? Where?

what I said is accurate. the far left dominates the dem party and liberalism in general. the far right is a tiny insignificant minority. Note the word "far".

Everyone's got an opinion I reckon.

Well?

These are the worst choices ever.....e v e r. I cannot vote for either...cannot justify it.

Dearborn, Michigan. But that's not the point. Islam is more than a religion, it is a culture, a form of government, and a system of law. The religious part cannot be separated from the rest of it, and that's where it constitutional problems arise.

Dearborn, Michigan. But that's not the point. Islam is more than a religion, it is a culture, a form of government, and a system of law. The religious part cannot be separated from the rest of it, and that's where it constitutional problems arise.

If Dearborn is under Sharia law it should be pretty straight forward how to go after that.

" The religious part cannot be separated from the rest of it, and that's where it constitutional problems arise."

Someone better keep a closer eye on our "christians".

Forum List

Back