Trump or Clintons: Who Is Most Closely Connected to Jeffrey Epstein?

I’m sure there are many powerful people sighing with relief. I doubt very much this wasn’t an assisted suicide........

Too many people could be exposed. Reminds me of the DC madam. She committed “suicide” too and no one knows where the little black book is.

I’m not weeping over this dude but his death will allow other pervs to go unpunished.

I'm not big fan of either side but it really doesn't look good for the Clintons.

After the spectacular re-arrest of convicted child sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, both Trump and Clinton partisans are rushing to connect each other's nemesis to Epstein's life and whereabouts. Epstein has now been charged with child trafficking for sex purposes, in a case which some say has the elements of the perfect storm.

This goes WAY beyond the Clintons . Epstein was the pimp of the elite. Hollywood, the fascist press elite, and all the top dogs of the DNC were clients. Epstein had video and other evidence to blackmail all of them. Even that affable Eva Braun of the nightly news, Katie Couric was caught up with Epstein.

We all knew the party would kill him.

I'm not big fan of either side but it really doesn't look good for the Clintons.

After the spectacular re-arrest of convicted child sex offender and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, both Trump and Clinton partisans are rushing to connect each other's nemesis to Epstein's life and whereabouts. Epstein has now been charged with child trafficking for sex purposes, in a case which some say has the elements of the perfect storm.

We knew Trump wouldn't let down, and the big finale was coming.

Is Clinton a child rapist? We will find out.

Not now we won't. The democrats killed Epstein and the deep state is destroying all the evidence as we speak.

This goes WAY beyond the Clintons . Epstein was the pimp of the elite. Hollywood, the fascist press elite, and all the top dogs of the DNC were clients. Epstein had video and other evidence to blackmail all of them. Even that affable Eva Braun of the nightly news, Katie Couric was caught up with Epstein.

We all knew the party would kill him.
Hahahahahahaha

OMG- I just scared the people around me when I erupted in laughter.

I’m voting your post the most uplifting. My laughter provoked others around me to laugh. :0)

Forum List

Back