27 people who died mysteriously before testifying against the clintons in court and how they died

upload_2019-8-14_20-16-6.jpeg

Ongoing relationship? Epstein's alleged procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, was one of the guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding to Marc Mezvinsky, at least a year after the former president says he last spoke to the pervert financier
Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels in his home | Daily Mail Online

Looks like the Clintons bumped off another person - Jeffery Epstein. The Clinton Body Count keeps getting longer. I think talk radio show host Mike Gallagher was saying that Clinton Body Count topped all searches on the internet yesterday. People are finally beginning to know what serial killers those creeps are, and have been for decades. Thank God that Trump came along in 2016, or that crazy witch might have won the presidency. Who would have been on her cabinet ? El Chapo ? MS 13 ? The Manson women ?

Click the link, and if it doesn't say Don Adams in purple, then scroll down to where it does. That starts the list. Second one is John Ashe. Then, scrolling down, each name on the list is listed in purple, with a description. After you read this link, and think about Hillary running for president in 2016, and tens of millions of people actually voting for her, you'll get a good focus on how truly screwed up this country really is. >>

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

Last edited:
If this is not a conservative message board, which I think it is based on the kind of ads and banners I see at the top of the website, this thread will be moved to The conspiracy theory room.

I guess we'll all just have to wait for a Republican president to bring them the justice they so richly deserve.

The Clintons certainly are living rent free in so many heads.

Hillary has killed more people than my guns! We need Hillary control, not gun control! :mad:

If this is not a conservative message board, which I think it is based on the kind of ads and banners I see at the top of the website, this thread will be moved to The conspiracy theory room.
WHY should it ?

Looks like the Clintons bumped off another person - Jeffery Epstein. The Clinton Body Count keeps getting longer. I think talk radio show host Mike Gallagher was saying that Clinton Body Count topped all searches on the internet yesterday. People are finally beginning to know what serial killers those creeps are, and have been for decades. Thank God that Trump came along in 2016, or that crazy witch might have won the presidency. Who would have been on her cabinet ? El Chapo ? MS 13 ? The Manson women ?

Click the link, and if it doesn't say Don Adams in purple, then scroll down to where it does. That starts the list. Second one is John Ashe. Then, scrolling down, each name on the list is listed in purple, with a description. After you read this link, and think about Hillary running for president in 2016, and tens of millions of people actually voting for her, you'll get a good focus on how truly screwed up this country really is. >>

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
Elvis is alive too

I guess we'll all just have to wait for a Republican president to bring them the justice they so richly deserve.
We've been waiting 30 years. We can wait one more year, while Barr, Durham, and Horowitz lay it out. :biggrin:

(if that long)

Forum List

Back