I honestly believe Trump is trying to lose the election PART II

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
  • "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."
How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.
The op isn't left and neither is anyone else who condemns him for making such a STUPID FUCKING REMARK ABOUT A CHILD MOLESTER
No.....he's just repeating false or misleading propaganda from the leftist media.

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.

Well actually as a matter of fact, that would very likely be much more appropriate!

Well then vote for Bidum.
This is the hill you want to divide the party over?

Really dude?

SHE IS A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER AND HE WISHED HER WELL.

If you can't call out someone in your own party who shows sympathy for a FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER then you have issues.

Perhaps YOU need to get the fuck out of the party.

ANYONE who shows sympathy for a child molester MUST be called out for it.

What if one of those girls were your daughters?

Sick faggot

I didn't show any sympathy for her ya fucking liar.

Ah shut up ya fucking moron and vote for Bidum. Ya have the same IQ.

View attachment 365834

I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.

"How dare he wish somebody well that he met."

Ghislaine Maxwell is an evil POS, NOBODY should be wishing her well.

"I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to."

If he didn't know what she was up to THEN he does NOW and so he should not be wishing this evil POS well.
Depends.
My take is he was washing his hands of her.

View attachment 365834

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.

Well actually as a matter of fact, that would very likely be much more appropriate!

(insert rolling eyes emoji here)

I'm not going to fucking vote for Biden, or any Dimocrat !
I'll be voting for Trump, but this was not only a dumb remark, but for the life of me I cannot fathom why anyone would wish a fucking child molester/sex trafficker 'well'. As the father of daughters, I'd frankly like to hang her ass up by her fingernails!

TDS

Sorry, but the winner of the daily TDS Fruitcake award has already been received. But you can hope that Rump stops too fast and your head can disappear up his rectum.

I thought that was how it worked.

Whenever someone criticizes Trump, no matter what it is, we all mindlessly respond with "TDS". Even if the criticism comes from a very conservative poster like the OP. Clearly, he must have TDS if he's not kissing Trump's ass at all times.

I was just trying to fit in.
If Trump calls someone a loser.....they take the loser's side.
My guess is they would be running to her defense if he cussed her out.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

If you can't call out someone in your own party who shows sympathy for a FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER then you have issues.

Sick faggot

Listen child. You need to grow up and TRY articulating an argument that doesn't involve you changing the subject to Biden. Biden has NOTHING to do with this thread or Trumps asinine statement.

If you were a man of character you too would be calling him out for such a stupid statement.

View attachment 365834

I'll be voting for Trump, but this was not only a dumb remark, but for the life of me I cannot fathom why anyone would wish a fucking child molester/sex trafficker 'well'. As the father of daughters, I'd frankly like to hang her ass up by her fingernails!
But we have a situation where the corrupt media hangs on every syllable that Trump utters, and then dissects his words to twist their meaning. Obama and Biden know this.....which is why they never do anything that's unscripted.

View attachment 365834

Me too. But you guys are acting like he said he was going to pardon her. I'm sure he wishes he hadn't said it like that either. It was a set up where they were going to say he was interfering if he put her down.

Fuck, give it a rest. Or go drag him out of the White House and hang him.

Trump convicted without a trial. He wants to get rid of Maxwell. She knows too much. He wants Maxwell convicted because he hates women.

Oops. Wrong side.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Listen child. You need to grow up and TRY articulating an argument that doesn't involve you changing the subject to Biden. Biden has NOTHING to do with this thread or Trumps asinine statement.

If you were a man of character you too would be calling him out for such a stupid statement.

Fuck off, dipshit. I didn't say I approved of the statement. God you sound like an old woman feigning outrage over something that won't make a fucking bit of difference by tomorrow.

You sound like he said he was going to pardon her.

Go get your jug of whiskey and do what you do best. Ya old fucking drunk..

View attachment 365834

The op isn't left and neither is anyone else who condemns him for making such a STUPID FUCKING REMARK ABOUT A CHILD MOLESTER
I hope we're all just as outraged at the scum who used her services.
Even though she'll be dead before the list can be revealed.

They will NEVER allow that full list to be revealed and NOBODY who went to Pedo Island to RAPE underage girls and probably some underage boys will NEVER face justice, to allow such a thing would mean the ENTIRE sordid house of cards would collapse taking A LOT of VERY FAMOUS peoples down. At some point the fix will be in. Will Ghislaine be murdered in prison? Not sure, that could be too obvious, will they murder her but in PUBLIC put it down to COVID-19 or something? Very possibly.

She's looking at 35 years in prison, if she cuts a deal she will have to name ALL the names and there is the problem, they will NEVER allow that to happen.

The ENTIRE Epstein/Maxwell thing, Pedo Island, The Lolita Express the CAMERAS EVERYWHERE filming EVERYTHING, the whole thing was obviously a Blackmail Operation. The FBI raided the Epstein house in New York and took away countless tapes with the names printed on them....Epstein was the front man, with him dead WHO has been appointed to replace him as the front man, those tapes STILL exist and a Blackmail Operation of this type is too IMPORTANT NOT to be carried on and so ALL the crowd who are on those tapes will STILL be getting Blackmailed into doing things policy wise that is probably detrimental totheir OWN nation and National Interests.

Why hasn't Leslie Wexner been arrested? He literally set Epstein up, with the house in New York, the money etc WHERE did the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS that Robert Maxwell STOLE off Mirror Group go when he was possibly murdered himself, you know he just fell off his boat in the middle of the night OR was he pushed? Did his stolen HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS get transfered to Epstein, it was something like 740 millions and Epstein had something like 720 millions that NOBODY could account for how he suddenly got.

What about William Barr? Can HE be trusted? His father Donald Barr knew Epstein and HELPED him, he also wrote a very disturbing book in 1973 called "Space Relations" Donald Barr was obviously a fucked up disturbed weirdo

1595376648554.png

1595376669982.png

1595376751893.png

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Fuck off, dipshit. I didn't say I approved of the statement. God you sound like an old woman feigning outrage over something that won't make a fucking bit of difference by tomorrow.

From Biden to personal insults lol

You're as shallow as Rachel Madcow pussy

View attachment 365834

There's also the 180° he just pulled on masks, social distancing, and the seriousness of the pandemic. That's gotta be confusing his base, and confused conservatives are angry conservatives.

View attachment 365834

How quickly we forget. Can you tell me of any politician keeping his promises? Who kept those promises with continued opposition, lies, false evidence, false doctrines, piled with more lies, false impeachment, and building on those rabid none facts a media that is, at the least treasonous. He has got my vote. While Joe hides in his basement picking his worst of the worst crazy czars.

View attachment 365834

But we have a situation where the corrupt media hangs on every syllable that Trump utters, and then dissects his words to twist their meaning. Obama and Biden know this.....which is why they never do anything that's unscripted.

I assure you, I trust the MSM about as far as you do, however, I just don't see how Trump's comments can be taken out of context here.
He may have spoken before he really thought it through, but he said it nonetheless.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

From Biden to personal insults lol

You're as shallow as Rachel Madcow pussy

You're the one railing like a SJW that got called the incorrect gender over something that doesn't make a fucking bit of difference.

You're hitting libtard level now.

View attachment 365834

There's also the 180° he just pulled on masks, social distancing, and the seriousness of the pandemic. That's gotta be confusing his base, and confused conservatives are angry conservatives.
There is no such thing as a confused conservative. We know exactly what we want and it isn't some loon that can't complete two sentences. Understand?

View attachment 365834

I assure you, I trust the MSM about as far as you do, however, I just don't see how Trump's comments can be taken out of context here.
He may have spoken before he really thought it through, but he said it nonetheless.
Yeah.....but what did he mean?
If I say "I wish you well" that means adios MF.
If he had condemned her like that, the MSN would have said it was unpresidential.

It's pretty much the same thing.

My suggestion is learn to take every word the MSN prints with a grain of salt.

Their just trying to divide us.

View attachment 365834

How quickly we forget. Can you tell me of any politician keeping his promises? Who kept those promises with continued opposition, lies, false evidence, false doctrines, piled with more lies, false impeachment, and building on those rabid none facts a media that is, at the least treasonous. He has got my vote. While Joe hides in his basement picking his worst of the worst crazy czars.

He has my vote as well, and without hesitation.
But he pisses me off all the time, and frustrates me when he blows opportunities to grow his support.

Forum List

Back