I honestly believe Trump is trying to lose the election PART II

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
  • "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.

Well actually as a matter of fact, that would very likely be much more appropriate!

Well then vote for Bidum.
This is the hill you want to divide the party over?

Really dude?

SHE IS A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER AND HE WISHED HER WELL.

If you can't call out someone in your own party who shows sympathy for a FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER then you have issues.

Perhaps YOU need to get the fuck out of the party.

ANYONE who shows sympathy for a child molester MUST be called out for it.

What if one of those girls were your daughters?

Sick faggot

I didn't show any sympathy for her ya fucking liar.

Ah shut up ya fucking moron and vote for Bidum. Ya have the same IQ.
Listen child. You need to grow up and TRY articulating an argument that doesn't involve you changing the subject to Biden. Biden has NOTHING to do with this thread or Trumps asinine statement.

If you were a man of character you too would be calling him out for such a stupid statement.

Fuck off, dipshit. I didn't say I approved of the statement. God you sound like an old woman feigning outrage over something that won't make a fucking bit of difference by tomorrow.

You sound like he said he was going to pardon her.

Go get your jug of whiskey and do what you do best. Ya old fucking drunk..
From Biden to personal insults lol

You're as shallow as Rachel Madcow pussy

You're the one railing like a SJW that got called the incorrect gender over something that doesn't make a fucking bit of difference.

You're hitting libtard level now.
I've hit nothing but you and Trump.

Defending child molesters is an illness man, seek help

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."
There's also the 180° he just pulled on masks, social distancing, and the seriousness of the pandemic. That's gotta be confusing his base, and confused conservatives are angry conservatives.
There is no such thing as a confused conservative. We know exactly what we want and it isn't some loon that can't complete two sentences. Understand?
Then why did you vote for tRump?

View attachment 365834

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.

Well actually as a matter of fact, that would very likely be much more appropriate!

Really dude?

If you can't call out someone in your own party who shows sympathy for a FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER then you have issues.

Sick faggot

MANY of those girls who are now women have under oath said that Ghislaine Maxwell participated in the sexual abuse and actually RAPED along with Jeffrey Epstein. This is a weird area I know, I had to look it up and yes females can rape other females, Digital Rape and also you know using dildos, that type of thing.

The Donald should NOT have made ANY comment about Ghislaine Maxwell. she's been arrested and has already appeared via video link in court, he COULD have said "No Comment", he SHOULD have said "No Comment"

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Listen child. You need to grow up and TRY articulating an argument that doesn't involve you changing the subject to Biden. Biden has NOTHING to do with this thread or Trumps asinine statement.

If you were a man of character you too would be calling him out for such a stupid statement.

Fuck off, dipshit. I didn't say I approved of the statement. God you sound like an old woman feigning outrage over something that won't make a fucking bit of difference by tomorrow.

You're the one railing like a SJW that got called the incorrect gender over something that doesn't make a fucking bit of difference.

Quit your fucking lying. I did not defend a child molester, prick.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

You are too stupid to be on this board.

View attachment 365834

How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.

"How dare he wish somebody well that he met."

Ghislaine Maxwell is an evil POS, NOBODY should be wishing her well.

"I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to."

If he didn't know what she was up to THEN he does NOW and so he should not be wishing this evil POS well.
Depends.
My take is he was washing his hands of her.

Yes but as you have comment and I would agree the MSM will twist his comments into something sinister and run with it now 24/7. The Donald has had four years of these MSM slugs doing this, you would have thought he would not have given them another opportunity.

Dishonest trump supporters would rather he lie when it can easily be disproven. You cant make this shit up :lmao:
Saying he has no opinion and that she is due her day in court is not lying.

Saying she is the worst kind of criminal would not be lying.

Saying that it isn’t his place to inject himself into the situation wouldn't be lying.

Pretending she's a long lost acquaintance and wishing her well is JUST PLAIN STUPID
He was also on the flight logs. Quit being such a dipshit

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Self awareness. Learn it

Dishonest trump supporters would rather he lie when it can easily be disproven. You cant make this shit up :lmao:
Saying he has no opinion and that she is due her day in court is not lying.

Saying she is the worst kind of criminal would not be lying.

Saying that it isn’t his place to inject himself into the situation wouldn't be lying.

Pretending she's a long lost acquaintance and wishing her well is JUST PLAIN STUPID
He was also on the flight logs. Quit being such a dipshit

He also banned Epstein from Mar A Lago when he was told that Epstein was hitting on underage girls there. That was the last known contact he had with Epstein.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Self awareness. Learn it
Gotta defend that flight log eh? So Trump a child molester too? Unless he has something to hide he should have said the obvious. SHE IS A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING.

But hey, you can wish her well too if those are your standards.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Please everyone stop arguing, you, Ricky and DD all Rightists, all agree on 99.9% of things.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Self awareness. Learn it
Gotta defend that flight log eh? So Trump a child molester too? Unless he has something to hide he should have said the obvious. SHE IS A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING.

Personally The Donald should have said ZERO IMO, saying ANYTHING about what a POS she is could be seen as influencing the Trial that's IF Ghislaine Maxwell even MAKES it to a trial.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Self awareness. Learn it

The Donald was on that plane once in 1997, unlike Bill Clinton who flew 26 times on it INCLUDING to Pedo Island.

1595378718672.png

1595378814153.png

View attachment 365834

How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.

"How dare he wish somebody well that he met."

Ghislaine Maxwell is an evil POS, NOBODY should be wishing her well.

"I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to."

If he didn't know what she was up to THEN he does NOW and so he should not be wishing this evil POS well.
Depends.
My take is he was washing his hands of her.

If he was washing his hands of her he would go the "I hardly knew her, I don't remember her" route that is his typical reaction.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Self awareness. Learn it

Yeah, lets trash all of them but Trump. You idiot

Most of you are just a bunch of suckers.

In my neighborhood was a guy who owned a land on the south of the city. He was in chicken/eggs business. Life was so good with him, he traded his one year old car by the new model every year.

He never drink or smoke, and had his bible in his hand all the time. When we had a party, he used to count how many people were over there, and he ordered sandwiches and refreshments for everybody. He visited the neighborhood not very ofetn but he never lost contact with us.

One day, early in the morning, one of my friends knocked my door with a newspaper in his hand. In the page for local news was the picture of the car of our beloved friend full with holes on the doors, the window glasses broken, the rear tire flat. The article was about a drug trafficker caught after being chased by police.

Our religious rich business man was in reality a drug lord who used the smell of the chicken to avoid the smell of the cooking of drugs in his land.

We, his buddies, the guys from his same neighborhood had no idea about who he was.

That morning we were surprised, we made lots of opinions and also laughs. It was hard to believe that we had a "lord" of drug trafficking hanging out with us sometimes.

When the news became the normal in our street, and I was asked about my opinion about him and his case in court, from the bottom of my heart I can't avoid just to wish him well.

TDS

Sorry, but the winner of the daily TDS Fruitcake award has already been received. But you can hope that Rump stops too fast and your head can disappear up his rectum.

I thought that was how it worked.

Whenever someone criticizes Trump, no matter what it is, we all mindlessly respond with "TDS". Even if the criticism comes from a very conservative poster like the OP. Clearly, he must have TDS if he's not kissing Trump's ass at all times.

I was just trying to fit in.

Don't make too much of a habit of it. There should be a limit to the heads that can fit up Rumps Rump but I haven't seen it yet.

View attachment 365834

Really dude?

Sick faggot

Please everyone stop arguing, you, Ricky and DD all Rightists, all agree on 99.9% of things.

True.
In the end we will all line up behind Trump.
We know what the alternative means to the country.

True.
In the end we will all line up behind Trump.
We know what the alternative means to the country.

He could shoot someone on 5th avenue and that wouldn't change your vote.

Depends on who he shoots.
Seriously though, when you look at what the alternative is, I'd likely vote for Trump no matter what.
A Trump loss means, the woke brigade takes over.
A push for:
Abortion on demand.
Defunding our police from coast to coast.
Sanctuary cities and states across the nation.
Medicaid for all.
Dissolution of ICE and most other means of controlling our immigration system.
Reparations, and a push for new anti-white policies.

Forum List

Back