Trump On His Plan To Ban Muslims: 'Not Politically Correct, But I Don't Care'

This is the reason I walked away from the Republican Party years ago. I saw what it was turning into

Same reason I walked away from the regressivecrats. They started to destroy the American family in the early 60's. 95% of the countries problems can be traced directly to them.

I disagree. Only 21% of the problems can be traced to them. A lot of that has to do with their lack of credible statistics.

Well Trumps got a point.

Stop letting Muslims into our country until they figure out what they are dealing with.

Sounds reasonable to me.

The rest of candidates are good at mouthing PC bullshit.

How would that stop Robert Dear, et al?

Let the deflection begin, maybe you should start your own thread on that topic.

Same reason I walked away from the regressivecrats. They started to destroy the American family in the early 60's. 95% of the countries problems can be traced directly to them.

Right about the time of civil rights and all that other regressive stuff, eh?

No, King was all about family, it was when they started destroying discipline in schools and throwing parents in jail for busting their kids ass. Things just went down hill from there, that's when I decided bringing children into this world would be the equivalent of child abuse.

This is the reason I walked away from the Republican Party years ago. I saw what it was turning into

I disagree. Only 21% of the problems can be traced to them. A lot of that has to do with their lack of credible statistics.

We could get into a long discussion on the decline of American societal values and the direct cause and effect with regressivecrat policies, but it would be better had on a different thread.

omg, like Trump is going to ban Muslims from this country. they take everything he says without even stopping to think how dumb it is. really

and so what if we put a temporary ban on it? who say it's written we have to take in everyone in this world. even ones who want to do us harm. how stupid are we?

You're talking about bed wetters, they don't have the ability to think.

Mark my words too, if the moonbat messiah suggested it, all the libturds in the country would sheepishly insist it was a bold step forward.

omg, like Trump is going to ban Muslims from this country. they take everything he says without even stopping to think how dumb it is. really

and so what if we put a temporary ban on it? who say it's written we have to take in everyone in this world. even ones who want to do us harm. how stupid are we?

You're talking about bed wetters, they don't have the ability to think.

Mark my words too, if the moonbat messiah suggested it, all the libturds in the country would sheepishly insist it was a bold step forward.

oh heck yeah, if Obama suggested it they would swooning over how brilliant he is. the media knows who they can play in this country and they have also become an ENEMY to all the people who are Republicans. the biased reporting is so noticeable and it leans for the Democrat party.

oh heck yeah, if Obama suggested it they would swooning over how brilliant he is. the media knows who they can play in this country and they have also become an ENEMY to all the people who are Republicans. the biased reporting is so noticeable and it leans for the Democrat party.

It really is Orwellian, 1984 came 30 years late.

We could get into a long discussion on the decline of American societal values and the direct cause and effect with regressivecrat policies, but it would be better had on a different thread.

Life was so much better when the only problems we faced was when Desi brought the club owner home for dinner and Lucy burned the roast, Ozzi went up on the roof to adjust the TV antenna, and the ladder fell down, and June started every conversation with, "Ward, I'm worried about the Beav..."

Forum List

Back