Trump on 911

I remember it very well-------some young Israelis----living in the Fort Lee area of New Jersey, Bergen County------where lots of
young Israelis live. Had taken jobs with a moving company
which is what lots of young Israelis do ---in the Fort Lee area of Bergen County------did what THOUSANDS of people on the shores of the Hudson River (fort lee) and the shores of the East River (where I was when I noticd
Why were your kosher cousins celebrating the destruction of the twin towers?

Why did they set up their cameras BEFORE the first plane made contact?

What did Bibi say about 911?
NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - News

A very good quote. Have you heard of a TV series called "The X-Files"?

what is amazing about it?

Surely he was just passing on what he was told by "thousands and thousands" of Muslims on a Jersey City rooftop as he walked to get his Big Orange Latté.

Thousands and thousands of muslims DID celebrate----in New York and New Jersey-----I do not remember much conversation--
just yelling and handing out cookies and dancing with two fingers raised in the V for victory sign.------Atlantic ave, Brooklyn, Queens NY, Paterson, NJ Jersey City NJ---
(the sites with which I am familiar)
Do you remember Five Dancing Jews?
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
(1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness. (3)"

If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?

Could you cite your source of information detailing what their footage caught? Also, does your source detail when, exactly, they set up their cameras? Furthermore, you seem to be fixated on the idea that their primary purpose was to record aircraft crashing into the towers. What if their primary motive wasn't to record said crashes, which many believe were just the pretexts for the collapses, and instead wanted to document the collapses themselves? There is also evidence that some Israeli "art students" were in the Twin Towers setting up fuses:
World Trade Center’s Infamous 91st-Floor Israeli ‘Art Student’ Project

Many Israeli "art students" were actually spies, as documented here:
The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside The WTC Towers Camping With Construction Passes
Why would I? It wasn't my claim that they were video taping. Ask the person who made that claim. But given the only known video of the first plane flying into the north tower was the one caught by chance by the Naudets filming a documentary .... claiming some folks were had setup video cameras in advance of the attack begs the question -- if that's true, where's the video of the first plane flying into the north tower?

I remember it very well-------some young Israelis----living in the Fort Lee area of New Jersey, Bergen County------where lots of
which is what lots of young Israelis do ---in the Fort Lee area of Bergen County------did what THOUSANDS of people on the shores of the Hudson River (fort lee) and the shores of the East River (where I was when I noticd

NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

they did not SET UP cameras-----they used the usual hand held video thingys that are very commonly used even by shit like you. Keep struggling in your JIHAD OF HONOR

Surely he was just passing on what he was told by "thousands and thousands" of Muslims on a Jersey City rooftop as he walked to get his Big Orange Latté.

Thousands and thousands of muslims DID celebrate----in New York and New Jersey-----I do not remember much conversation--
just yelling and handing out cookies and dancing with two fingers raised in the V for victory sign.------Atlantic ave, Brooklyn, Queens NY, Paterson, NJ Jersey City NJ---

Photos or video ... or I may have to suggest you're guilty of a fib.

NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

they did not SET UP cameras-----they used the usual hand held video thingys that are very commonly used even by shit like you. Keep struggling in your JIHAD OF HONOR
you really are a silly cow.

Photos or video of what? did you expect the niqabi sluts in Paterson NJ to do SELFIES?

NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

you are a disgusting pimp in emulation of AL KANZEER muhummad

Photos or video of what? did you expect the niqabi sluts in Paterson NJ to do SELFIES?

Ooooo, liar liar pants on fire.

pathetic ass licker

NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

Every good pimp needs bitches, even one with a foo foo as well used as yours.
I'm sure we can get you a tighter if we insert a ham shank.

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
(1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness. (3)"

If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?

Could you cite your source of information detailing what their footage caught? Also, does your source detail when, exactly, they set up their cameras? Furthermore, you seem to be fixated on the idea that their primary purpose was to record aircraft crashing into the towers. What if their primary motive wasn't to record said crashes, which many believe were just the pretexts for the collapses, and instead wanted to document the collapses themselves? There is also evidence that some Israeli "art students" were in the Twin Towers setting up fuses:

The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside The WTC Towers Camping With Construction Passes
Why would I? It wasn't my claim that they were video taping. Ask the person who made that claim. But given the only known video of the first plane flying into the north tower was the one caught by chance by the Naudets filming a documentary .... claiming some folks were had setup video cameras in advance of the attack begs the question -- if that's true, where's the video of the first plane flying into the north tower?

over the years---and with lots of experience---I have learned---Never expect to use logic to talk a psychotic out of his delusions and never expect anything from the filthy mouth of a
muzzie dog other than the KHUTBAH JUMAAT lies shoved weekly into his head

NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

Every good pimp needs bitches, even one with a foo foo as well used as yours.
I'm sure we can get you a tighter if we insert a ham shank.

is that what you do at home on Fridays?

pathetic ass licker

Thanks for the offer, but I have no wish to rim you.
I understand from several large black men you're quite skilled in that department.

pathetic ass licker

Thanks for the offer, but I have no wish to rim you.
I understand from several large black men you're quite skilled in that department.

I did not offer anything-------what does "rim" mean---I do not know mosque lingo. Lots of large black men in my neighborhood------I do not think they are interested in anyone in your house-----but there is a jail full of jihadist dogs up the river

is that what you do at home on Fridays?

We do baked jewbitch for the dog's lunch. The gas oven works very well.

how nice for you and yours-----your gas oven works.----not so for lots of the Indonesian scum living in the shit of the shariah cesspit. Lots of the poor souls are trying to get to isis because they actually believe that khutbah jumaat shit ---the glories of the CALIPHATE

(1)

Why would I?

Your question included a claim, which I will highlight in bold: "If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?"

I wanted to see if you actually had any evidence to support your claim that "they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower". It seems you don't.

It wasn't my claim that they were video taping.

True, that claim was made by actual eye witnesses. I just found a very long article on the infamous five israelis from 21st Century Wire, based on newly declassified information:
9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'

But given the only known video of the first plane flying into the north tower was the one caught by chance by the Naudets filming a documentary .... claiming some folks were had setup video cameras in advance of the attack begs the question -- if that's true, where's the video of the first plane flying into the north tower?

I don't know what was recorded on the videotape, and the declassified information doesn't mention what was recorded either, only that that information was included in the original FBI report:
Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Newark FBI agents also wrote about what was not found, “Oddly, equipment typically used in a moving company’s daily duties was not found, including work gloves, blankets, straps, ropes, boxes, dollies, rollers, ect. Also not found was the video camera that [ – ] observed at least one of the males using to film the explosion at WTC.” When Newark’s Criminal Division interviewed the detainees about what might have been on the missing video camera, “it was determined that several of the detainees had, by their own admission, [ – ].” Lied? Though four of the five Israeli nationals were given polygraph tests, only two of them were given polygraph tests specifically related to the alleged video camera that was used to film “the WTC explosions.”

Two FBI special agents from Newark conducted a “follow-up investigation” on September 20th, 2001. The two agents “conducted the review in an attempt to locate the green lighter shown in one of the photographs, locate evidence of a video camera and to determine the accuracy of the time/date LCD readout on the Canon EOS 2000 camera. After completing the search of the van and its contents, both agents were unable to locate the lighter or video camera and any evidence of a video camera.”

An FBI laboratory file points out that a TDK-160 VHS video tape (K1966) was received on October 1st, 2001, adding that “the results of the video tape examination are included in this report.”...

A videotape and several still photographs “were sent to Laboratory Examiner [ – ] (Explosives Unit).

Final Thoughts

As for the alleged video camera, FBI files indicate that only three people claim to have seen a video camera in the hands of the five Israeli detainees. Authorities also seized a TDK VHS tape, which could have been related to the alleged video camera. For some reason, the video tape was sent to an FBI laboratory examiner from the “Explosives Unit.” However, it’s possible that the VHS tape was not related to the alleged video camera. Regardless, the woman known as “T-1” never backed down from her belief that she saw a video camera in the hands of one of the three Israelis. If she was not mistaken, then the video camera must have been given to someone somewhere between Doric Towers, State Liberty Park and the White Glove Movers location.**

Source: 9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'

Last edited:

(1)

Why would I?

Your question included a claim, which I will highlight in bold: "If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?"

I wanted to see if you actually had any evidence to support your claim that "they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower". It seems you don't.

It wasn't my claim that they were video taping.

True, that claim was made by actual eye witnesses. I just found a very long article on the infamous five israelis from 21st Century Wire, based on newly declassified information:
9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'

But given the only known video of the first plane flying into the north tower was the one caught by chance by the Naudets filming a documentary .... claiming some folks were had setup video cameras in advance of the attack begs the question -- if that's true, where's the video of the first plane flying into the north tower?

I don't know what was recorded on the videotape, and the declassified information doesn't mention what was recorded either, only that that information was included in the original FBI report:
Found Inside the Van

What Was Not Found

Newark FBI agents also wrote about what was not found, “Oddly, equipment typically used in a moving company’s daily duties was not found, including work gloves, blankets, straps, ropes, boxes, dollies, rollers, ect. Also not found was the video camera that [ – ] observed at least one of the males using to film the explosion at WTC.” When Newark’s Criminal Division interviewed the detainees about what might have been on the missing video camera, “it was determined that several of the detainees had, by their own admission, [ – ].” Lied? Though four of the five Israeli nationals were given polygraph tests, only two of them were given polygraph tests specifically related to the alleged video camera that was used to film “the WTC explosions.”

Two FBI special agents from Newark conducted a “follow-up investigation” on September 20th, 2001. The two agents “conducted the review in an attempt to locate the green lighter shown in one of the photographs, locate evidence of a video camera and to determine the accuracy of the time/date LCD readout on the Canon EOS 2000 camera. After completing the search of the van and its contents, both agents were unable to locate the lighter or video camera and any evidence of a video camera.”

An FBI laboratory file points out that a TDK-160 VHS video tape (K1966) was received on October 1st, 2001, adding that “the results of the video tape examination are included in this report.”...

A videotape and several still photographs “were sent to Laboratory Examiner [ – ] (Explosives Unit).

Final Thoughts

As for the alleged video camera, FBI files indicate that only three people claim to have seen a video camera in the hands of the five Israeli detainees. Authorities also seized a TDK VHS tape, which could have been related to the alleged video camera. For some reason, the video tape was sent to an FBI laboratory examiner from the “Explosives Unit.” However, it’s possible that the VHS tape was not related to the alleged video camera. Regardless, the woman known as “T-1” never backed down from her belief that she saw a video camera in the hands of one of the three Israelis. If she was not mistaken, then the video camera must have been given to someone somewhere between Doric Towers, State Liberty Park and the White Glove Movers location.**

Source: 9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About 'The Five Israelis'

Dayam!
Why am I not surprised that one such as you would be passing along 9/11 CTBS ("The Joooo did it!") on another thread? Note that nowhere does the witness claim that the Joooos had set up their camera before the attack nor does she claim they were dancing:

From: ABCNEWS.com : Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?
Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers. She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

In fact, when interviewed by ABC (20/20 - June 21, 2002) Maria said she had been watching the attack through binoculars when she saw the van park:
"Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie."

So according to the eyewitness, the van didn't even park until after the first plane hit the Towers which, once again raises the question: why must you and the 9/11 CT Movement always lie?

Answer: Because no matter how hard you try to twist it, the truth just doesn't support your conclusions (but you cling desperately to them, anyway).

Dancing Israelis

Forum List

Back