Trump on 911

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Two days after two civilian airlines magically collapsed three steel-framed high rises INTO THEIR OWN FOOTPRINTS, Donald Trump gave this remarkably presidential-sounding response to the act of terror:

This Donald Trump Interview Right After 9/11 Is Kind of Amazing
310-donald-trump-940.png

You know who else predicted it in even more detail?

The Presidential Daily Brief, August 6 2001.

what is amazing about it?

Surely he was just passing on what he was told by "thousands and thousands" of Muslims on a Jersey City rooftop as he walked to get his Big Orange Latté.

Thousands and thousands of muslims DID celebrate----in New York and New Jersey-----I do not remember much conversation--
just yelling and handing out cookies and dancing with two fingers raised in the V for victory sign.------Atlantic ave, Brooklyn, Queens NY, Paterson, NJ Jersey City NJ---
(the sites with which I am familiar)

Surely he was just passing on what he was told by "thousands and thousands" of Muslims on a Jersey City rooftop as he walked to get his Big Orange Latté.

Thousands and thousands of muslims DID celebrate----in New York and New Jersey-----I do not remember much conversation--
just yelling and handing out cookies and dancing with two fingers raised in the V for victory sign.------Atlantic ave, Brooklyn, Queens NY, Paterson, NJ Jersey City NJ---

Yah of course they did, Brian Williams. :itsok:

Brian Williams is likely as familiar as I am with the sites I just
mentioned-----I googled----he grew up in RIDGEWOOD,
NEW JERSEY----another suburb of those -----sites. One
cannot be "RIDGEWOOD" and not know Paterson and Jersey
City. One cannot be an anchor and not know Atlantic Ave.,
Brooklyn. One cannot be "New York City" and not know
Queens. What was his impression? ---or what was he allowed to say?

Do you remember Five Dancing Jews?
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
(1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness. (3)"

"A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
(1)

"Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming 'middle-eastern' men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"'They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me' said a witness. (3)"

I remember it very well-------some young Israelis----living in the Fort Lee area of New Jersey, Bergen County------where lots of
young Israelis live. Had taken jobs with a moving company
which is what lots of young Israelis do ---in the Fort Lee area of Bergen County------did what THOUSANDS of people on the shores of the Hudson River (fort lee) and the shores of the East River (where I was when I noticd smoke rising from the WTC ) and in the high points of Bronx NY----did----they took pictures with their video cameras------the kind of cameras Israelis regularly lug around with them----especially when far from home. If I had a camera------I would have taken pictures too. It was a fascinating sight------I just stood at the
window for at least 45 minutes WATCHING-----about 20 minutes into the time I was at the window-----I saw the second plane hit. It was at that point I KNEW-----****TERRORISM***. I began filling jars and pots with water------I was somehow sure (albeit wrong) that your pals would
go on to poison the NYC water system. ------I found jars of water around the house for weeks after that event. More than 1000 people were arrested in the wake of the Islamic terrorism of 9-11-01 and the ONLY arrest that interests islamo Nazi pigs like you------were the Israelis who had been
in the moving van ----in the Fort Lee area of Bergen county
----on the shore of the Hudson river------probably somewhere
near one of the many FELAFEL JOINTS in that area of NJ

Yanno neurologists tell us how our memories work --- they're not like video recorders, rather they're stories we tell ourselves over and over. And like any such stories the settings, details and participants morph over time depending on how much creativity we put into that memory. Brian Williams and Donald Rump basically told themselves stories that they passed on to others, stories that were extremely "tall", of stuff that never happened.

The only difference was, Williams admitted to it and took the heat.

Yanno neurologists tell us how our memories work --- they're not like video recorders, rather they're stories we tell ourselves over and over. And like any such stories the settings, details and participants morph over time depending on how much creativity we put into that memory. Brian Williams and Donald Rump basically told themselves stories that they passed on to others, stories that were extremely "tall", of stuff that never happened.

The only difference was, Williams admitted to it and took the heat.

which neurologist told you that? Did the neurologist tell you
what sort of circumstances render memory more or less accurate? Did the neurologist place any importance upon
age of the person with the memory, state of consciousness,
length of interval between event and memory? BTW---brain engrams are very much like a video recording----remarkably similar

(1)

The Israel apologists can only whine and cry in defeat over this also.

I remember it very well-------some young Israelis----living in the Fort Lee area of New Jersey, Bergen County------where lots of
young Israelis live. Had taken jobs with a moving company
which is what lots of young Israelis do ---in the Fort Lee area of Bergen County------did what THOUSANDS of people on the shores of the Hudson River (fort lee) and the shores of the East River (where I was when I noticd
Why were your kosher cousins celebrating the destruction of the twin towers?

Why did they set up their cameras BEFORE the first plane made contact?

What did Bibi say about 911?
NETANYAHU-911-QUOTE.jpg

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - News

(1)

The Israel apologists can only whine and cry in defeat over this also.
I wonder if Trump has ever offered an opinion on Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty?
Liberty Survivors Say US Still Downplays Israel's Attack on Ship | Military.com

(1)

If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?

(1)

If they had set up videos to record before the attack, how is it they didn't catch the first plane flying into the north tower?
I don't know.
I haven't seen all the evidence.

(1)

Could you cite your source of information detailing what their footage caught? Also, does your source detail when, exactly, they set up their cameras? Furthermore, you seem to be fixated on the idea that their primary purpose was to record aircraft crashing into the towers. What if their primary motive wasn't to record said crashes, which many believe were just the pretexts for the collapses, and instead wanted to document the collapses themselves? There is also evidence that some Israeli "art students" were in the Twin Towers setting up fuses:
World Trade Center’s Infamous 91st-Floor Israeli ‘Art Student’ Project

Many Israeli "art students" were actually spies, as documented here:
The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside The WTC Towers Camping With Construction Passes

Forum List

Back