Trump Official: We're Going To Cut The EPA In Half

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
trump-epa-youre-fired-678x381.jpg

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of communist scumbags

Way past time. You watch, as the EPA is brought in line with reality, jobs will increase, money will flow and the Environment won't be any worse off.

The EPA is less about the environment than it is about crushing Capitalism. That's just the way it is

Via Daily Caller:

The former leader of President Donald Trump’s EPA transition team said Thursday he expects the president to slash the agency’s budget and staff.

Myron Ebell, the director of the Center for Energy at free market group Competitive Enterprise Institute, told reporters that Trump is considering reducing by magnitudes the agency’s workforce. It currently stands at 15,000 employees nationwide.

“Let’s aim for half and see how it works out, and then maybe we’ll want to go further,” Ebell said, referring to his wish to see the EPA slashed by at least half. He left Trump’s transition team last week, but was at one time on the president’s short list to head the agency.

Half of the EPA’s budget is transferred to state and local areas to update infrastructure projects and environmental cleanup efforts. Ebell, who is a long-time EPA critic and climate skeptic, said the cuts would likely fall on the remaining half of the agency’s budget, which supports a portion of federal employees.

“President Trump said during the campaign that he would like to abolish the EPA, or ‘leave a little bit,’” he said. “I think the administration is likely to start proposing cuts to the 15,000 staff, because the fact is that a huge amount of the work of the EPA is actually done by state agencies.”

Keep reading…

It's only been a few days and I am already feeling sick of the winning. As a pro-environment person, this is great news! I doubt that anyone except the far left communists would oppose it. 50% of the organization seems to only be devoted to spreading that ideology, rather than on... actual environmental issues.

trump-epa-youre-fired-678x381.jpg

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of communist scumbags

Way past time. You watch, as the EPA is brought in line with reality, jobs will increase, money will flow and the Environment won't be any worse off.

The EPA is less about the environment than it is about crushing Capitalism. That's just the way it is

Via Daily Caller:

The former leader of President Donald Trump’s EPA transition team said Thursday he expects the president to slash the agency’s budget and staff.

Myron Ebell, the director of the Center for Energy at free market group Competitive Enterprise Institute, told reporters that Trump is considering reducing by magnitudes the agency’s workforce. It currently stands at 15,000 employees nationwide.

“Let’s aim for half and see how it works out, and then maybe we’ll want to go further,” Ebell said, referring to his wish to see the EPA slashed by at least half. He left Trump’s transition team last week, but was at one time on the president’s short list to head the agency.

Half of the EPA’s budget is transferred to state and local areas to update infrastructure projects and environmental cleanup efforts. Ebell, who is a long-time EPA critic and climate skeptic, said the cuts would likely fall on the remaining half of the agency’s budget, which supports a portion of federal employees.

“President Trump said during the campaign that he would like to abolish the EPA, or ‘leave a little bit,’” he said. “I think the administration is likely to start proposing cuts to the 15,000 staff, because the fact is that a huge amount of the work of the EPA is actually done by state agencies.”

Keep reading…

"The EPA is less about the environment than it is about crushing Capitalism."

The same with the Communist UN Agenda 2030, it's not about sustainable development, it's about bringing the Western World down to the level of the Third World.

The Global Warming Hoax is one of the biggest Hoaxes since the Jack The Ripper Diary Hoax.

It's only been a few days and I am already feeling sick of the winning. As a pro-environment person, this is great news! I doubt that anyone except the far left communists would oppose it. 50% of the organization seems to only be devoted to spreading that ideology, rather than on... actual environmental issues.

Interesting take, so focusing the resources on things that actually matter and make a difference good point.

I'm so thankful Trump is doing that. But really - we should get rid of the entire EPA. And the Department of Education. And the National Endowments for the Arts. None of them are constitutional. In fact, if we got rid of all of the federal agencies that were unconstitutional, we could cut taxes in half and still have an annual surplus.

I'm so thankful Trump is doing that. But really - we should get rid of the entire EPA. And the Department of Education. And the National Endowments for the Arts. None of them are constitutional. In fact, if we got rid of all of the federal agencies that were unconstitutional, we could cut taxes in half and still have an annual surplus.

Jesus, yeah, lets push that out as if it has any semblance to objective reality.

Outstanding!!! Good job Trump, the man is fierce!!

And that negotiation magic, man, did he handle Mexico's president or what?!?!?!

Yes he's going to slap that little Mexican bitch like a red headed stepchild.

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png

maxresdefault.jpg

He won't get anyone but americans to pay for his wall.
And he'll never beat Hillary... right? :laugh:

Trump has an uncanny ability to make things happen. I'm not too surprised that's something you haven't learned yet. lol

Good. Next comes the dept of commerce and transportation. Slice those up too. Then the bloated military. Trim the fat there too.

Forum List

Back