Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

First off, Omar did this to Omar, she needs to take responsibility for her stand.

Secondly, Trump needs to get off and stay off Twitter.

Thirdly, the United States needs to quit giving aid to the world and get out of debt.

And fourthly (lol) Trump needs to try and chill out his base and tell them to quit threatening people just because they have a different worldview.

I see threatening from both sides.

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

First off, Omar did this to Omar, she needs to take responsibility for her stand.

Secondly, Trump needs to get off and stay off Twitter.

Thirdly, the United States needs to quit giving aid to the world and get out of debt.

And fourthly (lol) Trump needs to try and chill out his base and tell them to quit threatening people just because they have a different worldview.

I see threatening from both sides.

The President of the United States should always take the high road and be the better man.

That's pretty much an acknowledgement that Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs are indefensible.
Did you lose 100's of friends too on 9/11 like the scumbag trump said he did ?? Not ONE did the AH lose not one funeral did the ah go to You support a lying perverted ah and none of you are smart enough to know it
Again, you can't seem to find any way to defend Omar's hate speech without deflecting to Trump. Is that because you agree with her anti semitic and anti American slurs?
I disagree with your saying it was anti semitic or anti American
You don't think saying Jews have hypnotized the world is anti semitic? You don't think saying the only reason the US supports Israel is that American Jews have bribed the politicians is anti semitic? You don't think telling Muslims they band together to defend themselves against the US government is anti American? You don't think giggling and mocking Americans who feared another attack from al A Qaeda is anti American? You don't think saying the US and al Qaeda are moral equivalents is anti American? Perhaps you just don't think at all.

What she said was and was meant to be racist.
I don't agree I do agree she and some others should keep their traps shut and not give ammunition no matter how false to republicans to turn around

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.
Trump's words did not put the Mogadishu Moron in danger. Her own words however, pissed off a lot of Americans. Perhaps she would be safer back in Somalia. Americans would cheer for her if she moved back to the shithole from whence she spawned.

Last edited:

This time is WASN'T about Israel.. It was about America and 9-11, The Omar couldn't even ACKNOWLEDGE the carnage of that day.. Just "some people did something"... So get off the other comments that I personally don't think were "anti-Semitic" about Israel.. I prefer to wait for her to EXPLODE with the pent-up anger and bias eventually.. And I'm willing to wait for it..

It's gonna happen and then ALL THIS TIME you spend defending her because you have TDS -- is gonna be wasted..

BTW -- She also got her facts WRONG in that statement about CAIR.. CAIR was NOT created as a result of 9-11. It was created LONG before 9-11..

You touch social security insensitively and you'll get death threats. There is nothing special about her status as a cultural warrior for the Jihadis.

Last edited:
Why should Trump regret quoting her? He isn't responsible for what ignorant people do independently. The attempts to blame him for it is just sad. But I suppose when you have no substance..

btw have they even verified that she is getting threats? Or that they have anything to do with what Trump quoted?

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

If Trump got death threats because of your post here, would that be your fault?

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.

so they shouldn't quote a congresswoman? Doesn't she have a responsibility to be careful in what she says?.this is pathetic

Last edited:

This time is WASN'T about Israel.. It was about America and 9-11, The Omar couldn't even ACKNOWLEDGE the carnage of that day.. Just "some people did something"... So get off the other comments that I personally don't think were "anti-Semitic" about Israel.. I prefer to wait for her to EXPLODE with the pent-up anger and bias eventually.. And I'm willing to wait for it..

It's gonna happen and then ALL THIS TIME you spend defending her because you have TDS -- is gonna be wasted..

BTW -- She also got her facts WRONG in that statement about CAIR.. CAIR was NOT created as a result of 9-11. It was created LONG before 9-11..

You touch social security insensitively and you'll get death threats. There is nothing special about her status as a cultural warrior for the Jihadis.

TDS? Get off that shit for real. When a President is made aware that his actions has caused someone to get death threats... and he says he doesn't care... there's a problem there.

Her whole point was that some terrorist who were Muslim committed a terrorist act and ALL Muslims are suddenly a target of anger. If white Christian men go out and commit a terrorist act, people don't suddenly start attacking ALL white Christians. Her point is completely true. The fact that she said "some people did something" I'm sure was not an intentional diss on the United States and trying to minimize the event, but rather just the way she speaks with English being her second language.

I'm not trying to defend her per say, but instead trying to bring up how piss poor Trump is in his disrespectful and dangerous manner in which he deals with his position as the President.

Really, stop with that TDS shit. So you think we should have a disrespectful troll as a President? You'd rather revel in trying to call people names, than understand just how low Trump has brought down the prestige of an important American institution?

No need to get alarmed about the death threats: it's just that "some people did something," that's all.

LOL! You guys have never said a peep about all the death threats that Republican politicians have received.

You sure are a dumbass.

The blame belong squarely on her stupid ass. If she hadn't said what she did no one would threaten her at all.

Omar and you. Two whiny little shits.

You sure are a dumbass.

The blame belong squarely on her stupid ass. If she hadn't said what she did no one would threaten her at all.

Omar and you. Two whiny little shits.

Well first her comments were not what all you guys make them out to be. Secondly I'm glad you suddenly admit that you don't believe in the first amendment. And lastly, I'm also glad you admit you don't give a fuck about laws and them protecting our citizens. I'll be sure to remind you of this post when you comment in a thread about some far right nut job that gets booed and has their speaking engagement canceled because a bunch of people don't want to hear him spread his fearful hate messages.

If Omar is getting threats, it’s because of the ignorant and vile things SHE said.

Stop trying to blame Trump for the backlash she invited and deserves.
So if the fucking asshole trump gets threats for the shit he throws it's ok with you?
That's pretty much an acknowledgement that Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs are indefensible.
Did you lose 100's of friends too on 9/11 like the scumbag trump said he did ?? Not ONE did the AH lose not one funeral did the ah go to You support a lying perverted ah and none of you are smart enough to know it
Again, you can't seem to find any way to defend Omar's hate speech without deflecting to Trump. Is that because you agree with her anti semitic and anti American slurs?
I disagree with your saying it was anti semitic or anti American

You disagree with people pissing on the flag (kneeling during the national anthem)
Sooooooo. ....

I suggest you go back and read her entire speech, and then consider her audience: CAIR, who has been caught funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas. When you read her entire speech, her comment is all the more revolting.

As for the death threats, well, "some people did something," right?

And, for her sake, I hope her husband does not watch the video on proper wife-beating that a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar recently released. Can you imagine what she and other anti-Semitic liberals would be saying if an Orthodox Jewish rabbi were to release such a video?

I suggest you go back and read her entire speech, and then consider her audience: CAIR, who has been caught funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas. When you read her entire speech, her comment is all the more revolting.

As for the death threats, well, "some people did something," right?

And, for her sake, I hope her husband does not watch the video on proper wife-beating that a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar recently released. Can you imagine what she and other anti-Semitic liberals would be saying if an Orthodox Jewish rabbi were to release such a video?

So... if speakers are Pro-Palestinians, they are terrorists? You are making her point exactly. You are doing the same thing you are accusing her of. If you are Pro-Israeli does that mean you are a terrorist?

Forum List

Back