Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

That's what I thought. You ain't got anything other than what you pull outta your ass.

The only defense people have for his actions and his inability as President to have any couth, is that she is Muslim so she is terrible and must be a terrorist!

This is the worst deflection on this board in a long time.

Deflection? It's what 75% or more percent of the people to reply negatively to this thread have implied.
Only implied? Let me say it clearly then. You are trying to portray her as a victim so you don't have to hold her accountable for her anti semitic and anti American slurs.

Her views are only anti-semitic because she is trying to say we as a nation blindly support Israel no matter what they do, and Israel isn't always a victim in the Middle East, in fact there are times when they are the aggressor. Then she is saying what I and many others on here say as well, not all Muslims are terrorist.
lol Bullshit. Saying Jews have the world hypnotized is clearly anti semitic. Saying the only reason the US supports Israel is because AIPAC has bribed the politicians is clearly anti semitic. Saying Muslims have to band together to defend themselves from the US government is clearly anti American, and giggling about Americans fearing another attack from al Qaeda is clearly anti American and saying that the US and al Qaeda are moral equivalents is clearly anti American. There is very little criticism of Israel in her rants but a lot of criticism of America and Americans. There is no way you can defend her hate speech without defining yourself as anti semitic and anti American.

If Omar is getting threats, it’s because of the ignorant and vile things SHE said.

Stop trying to blame Trump for the backlash she invited and deserves.
So if the fucking asshole trump gets threats for the shit he throws it's ok with you?

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

WTF, she didn't get death threats. Just a few people that wrote something.

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

Omar is a vile kunt. She pissed on the graves of Americans murdered by MUSLIM TERRORISTS on 9-11.

Not at all surprised to find you here supporting her - not in the slightest.

Omar is a vile kunt. She pissed on the graves of Americans murdered by MUSLIM TERRORISTS on 9-11.

She's ok with me I wouldn't piss on trump if he was on fire, a fn liar lost 100's of friends on 9/11?? and Israel sucks

She's ok with me I wouldn't piss on trump if he was on fire, a fn liar lost 100's of friends on 9/11?? and Israel sucks
So is she ok with you because you hate Jews and America too?

You wouldn't piss on 9-11 victims who were on fire, but you sure piss on their graves.

Fucking pile of shit.

If Omar is getting threats, it’s because of the ignorant and vile things SHE said.

So if the fucking asshole trump gets threats for the shit he throws it's ok with you?
That's pretty much an acknowledgement that Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs are indefensible.
Did you lose 100's of friends too on 9/11 like the scumbag trump said he did ?? Not ONE did the AH lose not one funeral did the ah go to You support a lying perverted ah and none of you are smart enough to know it

That's pretty much an acknowledgement that Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs are indefensible.
Did you lose 100's of friends too on 9/11 like the scumbag trump said he did ?? Not ONE did the AH lose not one funeral did the ah go to You support a lying perverted ah and none of you are smart enough to know it

Were you dancing in the streets as the towers fell, eddie?

Yeah, we all know you were.

First off I'm Jewish and despise what Israel is doing Secondly I served in the Army ,which is more than the yellow cocksucker trump did ,,,,who ran when called

Again, you can't seem to find any way to defend Omar's hate speech without deflecting to Trump. Is that because you agree with her anti semitic and anti American slurs?

Were you dancing in the streets as the towers fell, eddie?

Yeah, we all know you were.
Maybe Trump saw me like he did so many others? and you assholes bought his shit??

Again, you can't seem to find any way to defend Omar's hate speech without deflecting to Trump. Is that because you agree with her anti semitic and anti American slurs?
I disagree with your saying it was anti semitic or anti American

First off I'm Jewish and despise what Israel is doing Secondly I served in the Army ,which is more than the yellow cocksucker trump did ,,,,who ran when called
So you say but you apparently do support Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs, so how do you reconcile being Jewish with her attacks on American Jews and how can you endorse her anti American slurs and her ridiculing Americans who died in the 911 attacks?

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

First off, Omar did this to Omar, she needs to take responsibility for her stand.

Secondly, Trump needs to get off and stay off Twitter.

Thirdly, the United States needs to quit giving aid to the world and get out of debt.

You don't think saying Jews have hypnotized the world is anti semitic? You don't think saying the only reason the US supports Israel is that American Jews have bribed the politicians is anti semitic? You don't think telling Muslims they band together to defend themselves against the US government is anti American? You don't think giggling and mocking Americans who feared another attack from al A Qaeda is anti American? You don't think saying the US and al Qaeda are moral equivalents is anti American? Perhaps you just don't think at all.

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

First off, Omar did this to Omar, she needs to take responsibility for her stand.

Secondly, Trump needs to get off and stay off Twitter.

Thirdly, the United States needs to quit giving aid to the world and get out of debt.

And fourthly (lol) Trump needs to try and chill out his base and tell them to quit threatening people just because they have a different worldview.

You don't think saying Jews have hypnotized the world is anti semitic? You don't think saying the only reason the US supports Israel is that American Jews have bribed the politicians is anti semitic? You don't think telling Muslims they band together to defend themselves against the US government is anti American? You don't think giggling and mocking Americans who feared another attack from al A Qaeda is anti American? You don't think saying the US and al Qaeda are moral equivalents is anti American? Perhaps you just don't think at all.

What she said was and was meant to be racist.

Forum List

Back