Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

Of course he's not. I think it was reactions like Trumpybear's that she was talking about.

"One could argue that Rep. Omar's use of "some people" to describe the 9-11 hijackers was cavalier. Maybe it was. But her larger point was valid: those hijackers and the terrorist groups who survive them do not represent all Muslims, at home or abroad. And it's just plain wrong -- un-American, really -- to hold in disdain an entire community of our fellow citizens for the evil act of a few who perverted their faith."

"But in this environment of fear and ignorance and hatred, an incondite environment this President and his supporters gleefully encourage, it's becoming acceptable to spew that hatred openly"

Ilhan Omar has a point (opinion) - CNN

Pointing out that one particular muslim, is soft on mass murdering terrorists, is a statement about that particular person.

That you liberals rally to her defense, is a statement about your entire community.

Convincing Dopey Don's sycophants that her use of "some people" means she is soft on those terrorist who attacked us is a brilliant propaganda tactic. But it only plays to the base. What is the acceptable or PC description of what happened that day? Did you ever wonder since English is her second language, that might have something to do with her phrasing?

But that's par for the course. You guys elected the man who "likes people who don't get captured." Which say a lot about his die hard supporters too.

1. Your slur of the President's supporters is just you being an asshole. FUck you.

2. Her use of the term "some people" is obviously her being soft on terrorists. Not surprising from a lefty Muslim, two groups well known for being soft on muslim terrorists.

3. An "acceptable" description would be "when terrorists attacked, killing thousands of innocent American civilians".

4. Your conflating "PC" with a desire to NOT soft pedal the worst terror attack in American History, is just you being a dishonest asshole.

5. SHe understands english well enough to call a terrorist mass murderer a terrorist mass murderer. She choose not to.

6. John McCain was being a fucking asshole. He deserved to be insulted BACK. Your pretense that some words spoken in the heat of the moment define Trump or his supporters, is just you being a dishonest asshole. Again.

My slur? lmao! What slur? And if I did use a slur, it is 1,000,000,000 tamer than the shit I've been called on this forum. You called me a lib and something earlier. So I believe you started the name calling.

Yes "some people" may be her best way of describing them due to English being her second language.

I can't believe you are trying to say John McCain deserved the insults dumped on him by Trump... when fucking Trump insults any and all people.

THIS is why you and Trump hate McCain. He's fucking honest.

1. Specifically your slur that the President's supporters are "sycophants". THat is just you being an asshole.

2. McCain was insulting large segments of the American people, including tens of millions that voted for his ass to be President. Yes, he deserved to some push back for his asshole behavior.

3. McCain was not being honest. He was being a fucking asshole.

Was there this level of concern for the last two years for all the public death threats that trump got? She is playing the whole country and getting away with it.

What death threats? You are the first person I've heard say anything about something like that.

WTF?
You were expecting to hear that from the MSM?
You're ignorant.

Got any links to your far right sites that say it happened?

So sailorboy cumcatcher, unless you see it reported, it ain't happening.
You're hopeless.

Back at ya, ya sperm slurping cum burping colon jouster. You were the one that said the MSM wasn't going to report it, so I thought that you as a far right winger would have some sites that I don't read that would have it. I asked if you had any links, but apparently, you don't.
a colon jouster?....lol....

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.
Fuck off moron....
The last 2 years of Obama's presidency
they gave Afghanistan 5.1 BILLION/5.7 BILLION

Last year, under Trump, they got 741 MILLION

Still too much but, alot better than 5+ BILLION

Do you know how much money
we give to Central America, on top of,
ALL THE FUCKING MONEY THEY COST US HERE

Guatemala
2018 146 MILLION
2017 257 MILLION
2016 297 MILLION

El Salvador
2018 82 MILLION
2017 118 MILLION
2016 75 MILLION

Honduras
2018 110 MILLION
2017 181 MILLION
2016 127 MILLION

Then, you have Mexico
2018 67 MILLION
2017 290 MILLION
2016 87 MILLION

Now...for Israel
2018 8.8 MILLION
2017 3.2 BILLION
2016 3.1 BILLION
2015 3.3 BILLION
2014 3.1 BILLION
2013 3.0 BILLION
2012 3.2 BILLION
2011 3.0 BILLION
2010 2.8 BILLION
2009 2.4 BILLION
2008 2.4 BILLION

And....Russia
2018 154 MILLION
2017 168 MILLION
2016 19 MILLION
2015 315 MILLION
2014 159 MILLION
2013 465 MILLION
2012 447 MILLION
2011 998 MILLION
2010 506 MILLION
2009 536 MILLION
2008 1.4 BILLION
(worst financial crisis since depression,
taking TRILLIONS of dollars from tax payers
when it was only gonna be 700 BILLION,
Obama administration hands RUSSIA 1.4 BILLION)

Yep, Trump colluded with Russia

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Of course he's not. I think it was reactions like Trumpybear's that she was talking about.

"One could argue that Rep. Omar's use of "some people" to describe the 9-11 hijackers was cavalier. Maybe it was. But her larger point was valid: those hijackers and the terrorist groups who survive them do not represent all Muslims, at home or abroad. And it's just plain wrong -- un-American, really -- to hold in disdain an entire community of our fellow citizens for the evil act of a few who perverted their faith."

"But in this environment of fear and ignorance and hatred, an incondite environment this President and his supporters gleefully encourage, it's becoming acceptable to spew that hatred openly"

Ilhan Omar has a point (opinion) - CNN

Pointing out that one particular muslim, is soft on mass murdering terrorists, is a statement about that particular person.

That you liberals rally to her defense, is a statement about your entire community.

Convincing Dopey Don's sycophants that her use of "some people" means she is soft on those terrorist who attacked us is a brilliant propaganda tactic. But it only plays to the base. What is the acceptable or PC description of what happened that day? Did you ever wonder since English is her second language, that might have something to do with her phrasing?

But that's par for the course. You guys elected the man who "likes people who don't get captured." Which say a lot about his die hard supporters too.

1. Your slur of the President's supporters is just you being an asshole. FUck you.

2. Her use of the term "some people" is obviously her being soft on terrorists. Not surprising from a lefty Muslim, two groups well known for being soft on muslim terrorists.

3. An "acceptable" description would be "when terrorists attacked, killing thousands of innocent American civilians".

4. Your conflating "PC" with a desire to NOT soft pedal the worst terror attack in American History, is just you being a dishonest asshole.

5. SHe understands english well enough to call a terrorist mass murderer a terrorist mass murderer. She choose not to.

6. John McCain was being a fucking asshole. He deserved to be insulted BACK. Your pretense that some words spoken in the heat of the moment define Trump or his supporters, is just you being a dishonest asshole. Again.

My slur? lmao! What slur? And if I did use a slur, it is 1,000,000,000 tamer than the shit I've been called on this forum. You called me a lib and something earlier. So I believe you started the name calling.

Yes "some people" may be her best way of describing them due to English being her second language.

I can't believe you are trying to say John McCain deserved the insults dumped on him by Trump... when fucking Trump insults any and all people.

1. Specifically your slur that the President's supporters are "sycophants". THat is just you being an asshole.

2. McCain was insulting large segments of the American people, including tens of millions that voted for his ass to be President. Yes, he deserved to some push back for his asshole behavior.

Hey numbnuts, that wasn't me, that was Blindboo. I'll gladly accept your apology.

Was there this level of concern for the last two years for all the public death threats that trump got? She is playing the whole country and getting away with it.

What death threats? You are the first person I've heard say anything about something like that.

WTF?
You're ignorant.

You're hopeless.

Back at ya, ya sperm slurping cum burping colon jouster. You were the one that said the MSM wasn't going to report it, so I thought that you as a far right winger would have some sites that I don't read that would have it. I asked if you had any links, but apparently, you don't.

Trump is the most controversial President in modern times, and you are asking for links to death threats on him.
Unbelievable that you can be sooo.. F'in stoopid!!!

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.
Fuck off moron....

Guatemala
2018 146 MILLION
2017 257 MILLION
2016 297 MILLION

El Salvador
2018 82 MILLION
2017 118 MILLION
2016 75 MILLION

Honduras
2018 110 MILLION
2017 181 MILLION
2016 127 MILLION

Then, you have Mexico
2018 67 MILLION
2017 290 MILLION
2016 87 MILLION

Now...for Israel
2018 8.8 MILLION
2017 3.2 BILLION
2016 3.1 BILLION
2015 3.3 BILLION
2014 3.1 BILLION
2013 3.0 BILLION
2012 3.2 BILLION
2011 3.0 BILLION
2010 2.8 BILLION
2009 2.4 BILLION
2008 2.4 BILLION

And....Russia
2018 154 MILLION
2017 168 MILLION
2016 19 MILLION
2015 315 MILLION
2014 159 MILLION
2013 465 MILLION
2012 447 MILLION
2011 998 MILLION
2010 506 MILLION
2009 536 MILLION
2008 1.4 BILLION

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You do realize that Billion is a larger number than million? A billion is a thousand millions.

I dont understand why that is his fault. She fucking said it. It wasnt tampered with.
I question whether she has even received any death threats, tbh

Hey numbnuts, that wasn't me, that was Blindboo. I'll gladly accept your apology.

Dude. You are the one that hit the reply button to a post of mine, that was replying to someone else, and you asked me, what slur you made.

That is on you and your "error" or what the hell you were doing.

my point(S) on mccain stand.

WTF?
You're ignorant.

You're hopeless.

Trump is the most controversial President in modern times, and you are asking for links to death threats on him.

That's what I thought. You ain't got anything other than what you pull outta your ass.

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

Whoopi fuckin do. That stupid skinny needs to shut her mouth. Compare the amount of death threats she gets to say, any other member of Congress. Not like she will get shot up at a ball game or something. What a dumb ho.

WTF?
You're ignorant.

You're hopeless.

That's what I thought. You ain't got anything other than what you pull outta your ass.

The only defense people have for his actions and his inability as President to have any couth, is that she is Muslim so she is terrible and must be a terrorist!

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.
Trying to portray her as the victim instead of holding her responsible for her anti semitic and anti American slurs may play well with the far left and the Congressional Black Caucus but it will not among people who are still able to think.

You're hopeless.

The only defense people have for his actions and his inability as President to have any couth, is that she is Muslim so she is terrible and must be a terrorist!

This is the worst deflection on this board in a long time.

You're hopeless.

Deflection? It's what 75% or more percent of the people to reply negatively to this thread have implied.

Fuck off moron....

Guatemala
2018 146 MILLION
2017 257 MILLION
2016 297 MILLION

El Salvador
2018 82 MILLION
2017 118 MILLION
2016 75 MILLION

Honduras
2018 110 MILLION
2017 181 MILLION
2016 127 MILLION

Then, you have Mexico
2018 67 MILLION
2017 290 MILLION
2016 87 MILLION

Now...for Israel
2018 8.8 MILLION
2017 3.2 BILLION
2016 3.1 BILLION
2015 3.3 BILLION
2014 3.1 BILLION
2013 3.0 BILLION
2012 3.2 BILLION
2011 3.0 BILLION
2010 2.8 BILLION
2009 2.4 BILLION
2008 2.4 BILLION

And....Russia
2018 154 MILLION
2017 168 MILLION
2016 19 MILLION
2015 315 MILLION
2014 159 MILLION
2013 465 MILLION
2012 447 MILLION
2011 998 MILLION
2010 506 MILLION
2009 536 MILLION
2008 1.4 BILLION

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You do realize that Billion is a larger number than million? A billion is a thousand millions.
I do, what is your point

Deflection? It's what 75% or more percent of the people to reply negatively to this thread have implied.
Only implied? Let me say it clearly then. You are trying to portray her as a victim so you don't have to hold her accountable for her anti semitic and anti American slurs.

Only implied? Let me say it clearly then. You are trying to portray her as a victim so you don't have to hold her accountable for her anti semitic and anti American slurs.

Her views are only anti-semitic because she is trying to say we as a nation blindly support Israel no matter what they do, and Israel isn't always a victim in the Middle East, in fact there are times when they are the aggressor. Then she is saying what I and many others on here say as well, not all Muslims are terrorist.

He should not be.

His words put no one in danger

Forum List

Back