Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

noFUcks.jpg

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.
I find it hard to give a shit.

She’s a POS! Don’t disrespect America. Don’t fuck with the Jews. They have been through enough, and don’t take shit from anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Trump got death threats because of your post here, would that be your fault?

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

Why the he'll shou

Why the he'll should he be sorry. SHE makes the stupid statements no Democrat will disavow

I don't agree with sending death threats to anybody, but I suspect she was receiving them long before Trump made his tweet. I don't have an opinion on her one way or another, but she's a divisive political figure. Hell, I try to send AOC dick pics all the time. MSNBC didn't put me up to it.

Omar put her own life in danger. Next time she ought to think first before acting. Law of Karma now.

sorry lew...but the shit she said is the reason she is getting death threats.....lots of people think trump has a big mouth and is his own worst enemy.....Rep. omar is the same way.....

Anyone who made a death threat because of Trumps tweets deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There's nothing wrong about Trumps tweets.

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

1. 3 billion out of 4 trillion? Peanuts. That is obviously not your real reason here.

2. YOur pretense that you don't want those illegals to come to this country is not credible at all.

3. Your only goal is to throw some shit against the wall to see if any of it will stick.

We need the money from Central America because those shithole despots don’t take care of their people.

1. 3 billion out of 4 trillion? Peanuts. That is obviously not your real reason here.

2. YOur pretense that you don't want those illegals to come to this country is not credible at all.

3. Your only goal is to throw some shit against the wall to see if any of it will stick.

It's definitely part of my reason. If the U.S. was giving Guatemala $3 Billion a year, this forum would be freaking the fuck out wanting to get rid of it immediately.

None of those parasites need the money.

I find it hard to give a shit.

Try prune juice

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.

Big difference between you MAKING a threat and what Trump did too.

That you dishonestly try to conflate the two, is just you being dishonest lib. But I repeat myself.

By your logic, if someone was so upset by what you said about the President, that they made a death threat against him, then you would be responsible.

THat is your logic applied to you, and that shows how stupid it is.

Forum List

Back