Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.
Because quoting someone is just the same as incitement...ruuuhhhdiculous. I’m surprised your brain hasn’t pulled the ejection lever out of your head yet. Y’all can’t even posit things that are even close to a stretch anymore. It’s pathetic.

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.
Because quoting someone is just the same as incitement...ruuuhhhdiculous. I’m surprised your brain hasn’t pulled the ejection lever out of your head yet. Y’all can’t even posit things that are even close to a stretch anymore. It’s pathetic.

Trump had his chance to diffuse the situation and didn't. He knew exactly what he was doing and he does it because his base eats it up.

Maybe if you did something besides watch fake news you would be up to speed

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes — and quickly regrets

And? She got in trouble for it like she should. If you thought this proved a point, you're wrong.
You Dems are all the same. No amount of facts is going to change your dogma. Just like the Muellar report can’t possibly be true. You must erroneously think that an elected official advocating for the assassination of an American president is insignificant. Would it have been if a white elected official suggested that Obama should be assassinated? I believe that would have been called hate. Not so with trump. You need a grainier example of trump assassination attempts through tds.
Attempted assassination of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Trump had his chance to diffuse the situation and didn't. He knew exactly what he was doing and he does it because his base eats it up.
He does it because it is the truth, something you all avoid like the plague.

Maybe if you did something besides watch fake news you would be up to speed

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes — and quickly regrets

And? She got in trouble for it like she should. If you thought this proved a point, you're wrong.
You Dems are all the same. No amount of facts is going to change your dogma. Just like the Muellar report can’t possibly be true. You must erroneously think that an elected official advocating for the assassination of an American president is insignificant. Would it have been if a white elected official suggested that Obama should be assassinated? I believe that would have been called hate. Not so with trump. You need a grainier example of trump assassination attempts through tds.
Attempted assassination of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

I'm not a Dem, and you are making points that have nothing to do with the situation. Did Omar ask anyone to do this to Trump? No. Trump KNEW he was going to ignite his base with the video, and when he succeed he didn't take the high road and tell people that he doesn't wish for her to be killed and they need to back off. Instead he was hard headed and said he wasn't sorry for posting the video. If you don't understand why that is wrong, you can't be helped. In politics in the United States, just because people have deferring opinions they don't try to get their political rival killed. That's supposed to be one of the things that separates the United States from other countries of the world like Russia, but then again Trump has said he wishes he could be President for life like Xi, mentioned how he wishes people were as subordinate to him like they are for Kim Jong-Un, and how he looks up to Putin. I guess that is the kind of government you want as long as a person from your political party is President huh? And then when the other party takes over the Presidency you'll be bitching and complaining because you think he/she is overstepping their powers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lewdog, you are being played by the Ethiopian just like the rest of Congress. You don’t know if she is getting a bunch of death threats or not and neither do I. You don’t know that her experience is different than anyone else who gets death threats. What is a fact is that she is not a patriot, she is an anti Semite, and she is a subversive who is not grateful one whit for what this country has done for her and her family, and if you don’t understand that is wrong than you can’t be helped. Trump never said he wishes to be president for life, he said behind closed doors at a fundraiser in jest that president XX is president for life and maybe we should try it sometimes, sort of exactly what Obama said. Haven’t you been paying attention, it was Obama and his minions that wanted to negate our system of govt and derail an election. This country is more vibrant, more democratic, and more successful since trump became president. He believes in America unlike the progressives and the previous administration. He gives more to charity than all the dem candidates combined. He is a diamond in the rough, one day you will realize that.

Lewdog, you are being played by the Ethiopian just like the rest of Congress. You don’t know if she is getting a bunch of death threats or not and neither do I. You don’t know that her experience is different than anyone else who gets death threats. What is a fact is that she is not a patriot, she is an anti Semite, and she is a subversive who is not grateful one whit for what this country has done for her and her family, and if you don’t understand that is wrong than you can’t be helped. Trump never said he wishes to be president for life, he said behind closed doors at a fundraiser in jest that president XX is president for life and maybe we should try it sometimes, sort of exactly what Obama said. Haven’t you been paying attention, it was Obama and his minions that wanted to negate our system of govt and derail an election. This country is more vibrant, more democratic, and more successful since trump became president. He believes in America unlike the progressives and the previous administration. He gives more to charity than all the dem candidates combined. He is a diamond in the rough, one day you will realize that.

Just because I say that some of her messages are true, does mean I'm brainwashed. That's YOUR way of trying to say the message doesn't hold water, but it does.

You want to know what a brainwashed person does? They let someone lie to them, take advantage of them by passing laws that they say helps you but in fact don't, and repeats the same message over and over and over... like Drain the Swamp, Lock her up, Build the Wall, or no collusion.

He quoted Omar...that’s all.

No need to get alarmed about the death threats: it's just that "some people did something," that's all.

LOL! You guys have never said a peep about all the death threats that Republican politicians have received.

They’ve done more than peep about them. They made the threats

He quoted her.

Apparently that’s evil to you.

Which says you aren’t in tune with reality

I suggest you go back and read her entire speech, and then consider her audience: CAIR, who has been caught funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas. When you read her entire speech, her comment is all the more revolting.

As for the death threats, well, "some people did something," right?

And, for her sake, I hope her husband does not watch the video on proper wife-beating that a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar recently released. Can you imagine what she and other anti-Semitic liberals would be saying if an Orthodox Jewish rabbi were to release such a video?

Or worse, an evangelical Protestant minister? Since we all know leftists are nearly as anti-Christian as they are anti-Semitic.

Seems to me that if someone repeating it is inciting violence, it's only logical that her saying it the first time is ALSO inciting violence.

Which makes her just as responsible for any death threats to herself as Donald Trump is.

Trump will never be afraid to say the truth. He's got balls, you don't. That's why he is a president and your guy is not.

Forum List

Back