Trump Not Far Right Enough?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That's the latest cry by democrats now. Their democrat plant story is blown to hell and their he will never take the polls is shot it's wad as well. Now they cry "He's not far right enough". First question I guess should be is why do those retards even THINK they have a say in GOP picks? Controlling little shrews they are.

How far right is he? Right of center and right of ANY democrat approved Rino.
Is he Goldwater right? No, more and more like Reagan right. "Well he just fires people and NO president can do that!"

Not only is that statement a lie it can be proven as such. Democrats can you say "Air Traffic Controllers?" So YES a president CAN fire an entire group of people UNION or not.

"Well he can't go after big time drug dealers in OTHER countries".....The FORMER president of Panama sits in an American jail right? For drug dealing AND smuggling. "Well he can't just bust into other countries to save hostages"
Tell that to those students in Grenada.

The president CAN do a lot of things. We simply have had one to LAZY to do anything but play golf and basketball or go on vacations or complain about America.

That raises another question. Is it not time we voted for somebody who loves this country or at least likes it? If you truly wanted to stop the hating on America and Americans hating each other is there truly a better place to start then at the top?

And that democrat statement "he will never get the nomination or let alone win?" Modern history tells us otherwise. So why vote for a liar Hillary? Or take suggestions or anything for that matter from a group of liars Democrats?

Folks you DON'T have to and for them to even be allowed the input is insane.
YOU can see what their leadership their ideas their programs have got you from Ferguson to Baltimore. In six years you got nothing folks NOTHING but dead and dying and lawless crumbling cities.

In a lot ways you have LESS then nothing. A father and daughter go for a stroll on a pier. Two go out and one comes back. She died not as the result of rape or robbery but simply walking with her father in a public place.

It truly is time we cleaned this crap up.

"How far right is he? Right of center and right of ANY democrat approved Rino. // Is he Goldwater right? No, more and more like Reagan right."

Trump is a progressive statist, no TP type, who has captured the imagination and heart of our far right, because they believe he is listening to and will champion their causes. Trump is right of centrist RINO but certainly no far right WrHINO.

DF has problem he is supporting a progressive statist RINO, who if elected, he hopes will address issues close to him

Yup, bud, you have compromised in a big way.

Let's see how this spins out.

That's the latest cry by democrats now. Their democrat plant story is blown to hell and their he will never take the polls is shot it's wad as well. Now they cry "He's not far right enough". First question I guess should be is why do those retards even THINK they have a say in GOP picks? Controlling little shrews they are.

Is he Goldwater right? No, more and more like Reagan right. "Well he just fires people and NO president can do that!"

Not only is that statement a lie it can be proven as such. Democrats can you say "Air Traffic Controllers?" So YES a president CAN fire an entire group of people UNION or not.

"Well he can't go after big time drug dealers in OTHER countries".....The FORMER president of Panama sits in an American jail right? For drug dealing AND smuggling. "Well he can't just bust into other countries to save hostages"

The president CAN do a lot of things. We simply have had one to LAZY to do anything but play golf and basketball or go on vacations or complain about America.

That raises another question. Is it not time we voted for somebody who loves this country or at least likes it? If you truly wanted to stop the hating on America and Americans hating each other is there truly a better place to start then at the top?

And that democrat statement "he will never get the nomination or let alone win?" Modern history tells us otherwise. So why vote for a liar Hillary? Or take suggestions or anything for that matter from a group of liars Democrats?

YOU can see what their leadership their ideas their programs have got you from Ferguson to Baltimore. In six years you got nothing folks NOTHING but dead and dying and lawless crumbling cities.

In a lot ways you have LESS then nothing. A father and daughter go for a stroll on a pier. Two go out and one comes back. She died not as the result of rape or robbery but simply walking with her father in a public place.

Who are you talking about?

Who are you talking about?
He is having cognitive dissonance with the fact that his hero is a progressive statist.

When listening to Trump at his Town Hall meeting it made me think of the nativist Know Nothing party of the 1840's through the 1850's.

Trump doesn't bother me as much as his supporters. The things they cheered made me fear for my country.

When listening to Trump at his Town Hall meeting it made me think of the nativist Know Nothing party of the 1840's through the 1850's.

Trump doesn't bother me as much as his supporters. The things they cheered made me fear for my country.

Like what specific things are they cheering for?
I feel the same way about those who support Sanders and want more government controlling the citizens and going into more and more debt with more programs which we can't afford.

I feel the same way about those who support Sanders and want more government controlling the citizens and going into more and more debt with more programs which we can't afford.

How is Sanders going to make the government control citizens?

When one considers the useless wars we are fighting and the government subsidies given to rich corporations it seems we've got the money to do anything we want. It's just a matter of making the right choices.

Trump got cheers talking about ending birthright and building a wall and his revisionist history of China's Great Wall.

I guess none of his supporters knew that the Great Wall actually failed to keep out the Mongols.

Just like all social government programs you are forced into them.
The only issue I agree with on Sanders is getting the money out of politics.

How is Sanders going to make the government control citizens?

When one considers the useless wars we are fighting and the government subsidies given to rich corporations it seems we've got the money to do anything we want. It's just a matter of making the right choices.

Trump got cheers talking about ending birthright and building a wall and his revisionist history of China's Great Wall.

I guess none of his supporters knew that the Great Wall actually failed to keep out the Mongols.

That was because the wall was not completed during the Mongols invasion.
Talk about revisionist history.:eusa_whistle:

It seems the Democrats here are the ones screaming "RINO" at Trump.

I have made no decision re: the candidates as yet, but Trump even as a RINO would be a vast improvement over ANYONE the Democrats have fielded.

Forum List

Back