Government Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Likely To Widen

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This is really fun to watch. I can't think of it happening to a better person. It's karma for sticking with a predator husband for he sake of $$$$$.

-Geaux
---------------------------
For now, federal authorities characterize the Justice Department inquiry into Hillary Clinton's private email server as a security situation: a simple matter of finding out whether classified information leaked out during her tenure as secretary of state, and where it went.

Except, former government officials said, that's not going to be so simple.

"I think that the FBI will be moving with all deliberate speed to determine whether there were serious breaches of national security here," said Ron Hosko, who used to lead the FBI's criminal investigative division.

He said agents will direct their questions not just at Clinton, but also her close associates at the State Department and beyond.

"I would want to know how did this occur to begin with, who knew, who approved," Hosko said.

Government Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Likely To Widen

Oh, and there's more to read a enjoy with our coffee this morning

-Geaux
-----------------------

Yarmuth: E-mail issue could 'upend' Hillary Clinton campaign

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS 11) -- Kentucky's only Democratic representative in Congress is expressing concern about Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's e-mail controversy, calling it "very confusing," and potentially a disqualifying scandal for her candidacy.

Yarmuth: E-mail issue could 'upend' Hillary Clinton campaign

Forum List

Back