Trump Needs Congressional Muscle

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Donald Trump’s announcement:

I doubt if Donald Trump will get the Republican party’s nomination. He does stand a fighting chance of winning the presidency as a third party candidate. Establishment Republicans choose their nominee, but they cannot win the general election without conservatives. Trump can draw voters from both major parties if he comes down to a third party bid.

Sad to say, Trump will go to the White House with no muscle in Congress. Admittedly, there are a few true conservatives in Congress, but not nearly enough for his announced intentions to take root. Most of those people in Congress are the very people who put this country where it is at today —— unlimited illegal immigration to name one, the ACA for another. They are congressional snakes who shed their skin many times a year but they remain snakes.

Third parties

NOTE: Ross Perot gave the presidency to Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the country is still paying for Hillary.

Every third party candidate either made the mistake of thinking they could bring about change on their own, or else they were deliberately bull-shitting the troops.

Most voters already know what Trump will do. A few commercials and town hall meetings will quickly inform those who are not familiar with his views; so he has to concentrate on congressional muscle. That’s why I would be delirious with joy if Trump put a lot of effort into winning congressional seats for people who are onboard with his vision. If the same bunch of snakes returns 2017 it is all over no matter who lives in the White House.

Finally, this address does scare me: 845 United Nations Plaza, the home of Trump World Tower. I have not heard Trump say what he thinks about US membership in the UN. I would hate to hear him say “The UN needs to be reformed.”

I would like to hear Trump say he would take the US out of the UN.

Trump failed MISERABLY last time. He didn't even stand the slightest chance in the first place. Now even Republicans overwhelmingly consider him a joke. And you think he can win the presidency as a third party? Were you fed paint chips as a child?

I think that he's just as much of a snake as Hilary is. Only their approaches differ. It's like being bitten by a coral snake vs a rattesnake. You're still at lethal risk, regardless.

Any man that can build what he's built by going straight through the politicians can accomplish anything as a President of the United States. Pay attention to his agenda and his basic finance objectives. He's going to embarrass Bush right out of the primary's. Just watch. That will open the door wide open for John Kasich to win the nomination.

Trump failed MISERABLY last time. He didn't even stand the slightest chance in the first place. Now even Republicans overwhelmingly consider him a joke. And you think he can win the presidency as a third party? Were you fed paint chips as a child?
Last time? There was no last time.

Trump failed MISERABLY last time. He didn't even stand the slightest chance in the first place.
To aaronleland: In 2010 he hinted at a run in 2012. In 2011 he said he was not running. This is his first try.
I think that he's just as much of a snake as Hilary is. Only their approaches differ. It's like being bitten by a coral snake vs a rattesnake. You're still at lethal risk, regardless.
To prison/con.net: I would not put him in Hillary’s category. No candidate deserves the snake title until they spend some time in government.

Admittedly, Trump has some flaws, but not nearly as many as the wannabes the media is promoting; Bush, Rubio, and even Christie in a pinch.

Any man that can build what he's built by going straight through the politicians can accomplish anything as a President of the United States. Pay attention to his agenda and his basic finance objectives. He's going to embarrass Bush right out of the primary's.
To Judicial review: I agree with your take on Trump, except that Jeb Bush does not need Trump to eliminate him. I interpret Bush this way:

Media mouths are touting Bush’s conservatism when he was Florida’s governor. His stated support for amnesty and Common Core are more than enough for conservatives to ask: What will you do for me now? Republicans never ask their wannabes that question; so they do nothing for conservatives. Bush is the typical establishment Republican. They promise conservative ideals —— the Constitution, smaller government, lower taxes, and individual liberties —— but they always deliver watered-down liberalism. (Democrats promise more programs, then increase taxes to pay for their promises.)

Just watch. That will open the door wide open for John Kasich to win the nomination.
To Judicial review: Kasich is another Common Core advocate who got caught lying about it.

Kasich paints a picture of Common Core that would be nice, if only it were rooted in reality.​

On top of it all, Kasich fudged to protect Taqiyya the Liar. As a governor Kasich knew the truth:

Kasich also falsely implied that President Obama had nothing to do with Common Core adoption. President Obama essentially forced states to agree to adopt Common Core before they could get a waiver from the standards created by No Child Left Behind, which more than a decade after its adoption had become obsolete and increasingly harsh and impossible to meet. Obama also attached federal dollars to Common Core adoption using Race to the Top funding.

John Kasich's Common Core lie
By Jason Russell | May 2, 2015 | 5:00 am

John Kasich s Common Core lie WashingtonExaminer.com

In a tight race for the nomination a longshot like Kasich cannot afford to lose conservatives on that one issue no matter what he says from here on in. Just watch how he double-talks his original Common Core lies should the press nail him on it.

Incidentally, notice that the media’s first choices will play the same game Taqiyya the Liar got away with. He got everything he wanted from Congress, while the media painted their relationship as all-out warfare. Media choices will get the same treatment. In other words an acceptable president agrees to take the blame for the crimes Congress commits. I do not see any of the media’s candidates having serious problems with Congress. Certainly not Kasich who was in Congress for 18 years.

I’ve noticed that Donald Trump is already being portrayed as a buffoon in the media. The truth is that a President Trump would really antagonize long-serving members of Congress. Then where will media ass-kissers be when they have to turn on the president!

Last edited:
He's going to embarrass Bush right out of the primary's.

To Judicial review: Like I said, Bush does not need Trump to eliminate him. He is doing a good job all by himself:

GOP presidential candidate and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush declined to make a pledge to eliminate any government agencies, but did vow to downsize some and shift more power to the states . . .

XXXXX

When asked if he would eliminate any government agencies, such as the Department of Education, Jeb responded (relevant remarks begin at (9:48) “I think you can shift, in education, you can shift a lot of the power back to the states. Certainly as it relates to EPA, a lot of the delegated authority that used to exist should go back to the states.

Jeb: I Wouldn’t Shut Down Any Federal Agencies, But Would Shift to States
by Ian Hanchett16 Jun 2015

Jeb I Wouldn t Shut Down Any Federal Agencies But Would Shift to States - Breitbart

Congress will go along with the shift; so long as the money the states require does not reduce the federal tax on income. In Bush-speak, moving taxes around is called “Read my lips. No new taxes.”

Bottom line: Bush does not want less government, he wants equal distribution of big government.

I suspect that Trump will not comment on Bush’s latest policy statement. Trump has to be smart enough to stand back and watch Bush dig his own grave even deeper.

Trump's contribution will be to hold the other GOP candidates' feet to the fire in terms of straight talk. Whether this will help one of them get elected is another question.

I like Trump being in there , he has already shown his disain for the 'boosh' and I like that , also think that he has no use for 'roobio' or other 'rinos' . Don't know if he has a chance or is even really serious of running . Ihope that he does a perot on any moderate rino that runs .

yeah , think that Trump may shake things up for the moderate repub / rinos and I see that as a good thing . Only thing worse than a liberal , dem , or progressive is a moderate republican / gop'er in my opinion Flanders !!

It's being reported Trump paid people to be present at his announcement but I think he might keep some of them honest

also heard that Sassy , not so different than others though . Who believes that 'hilary' or some of the 'rinos' don't do the same !!

The Donald has become a media target on television and in print:

Donald Trump Is a Stain on the Republican Party
Peter Wehner
06.21.2015 - 9:00 AM

Donald Trump Hurts the Republican Party

First off, I cannot see how Trump can stain a turd!

Secondly, if the media is out to destroy Trump with their usual tactics, I’ll give him a lot more consideration than I give to media choices —— which is none.

Frankly, television is at least responsible for most the trouble this country is in. To me, I was never sure which one was guilty, television or the federal government.

Before you take the word of media seers, let me remind you of the garbage they loved to pieces. You need go no further than the late Ted Kennedy, the Clintons, and the Chicago sewer rat if you are interested in learning exactly what the media did to this country.

The Donald will not lose any support for saying:

"He's a war hero because he was captured," Trump said.

In an interview with reporters after his remarks, Trump doubled down on his remarks attacking McCain.

"I think John McCain has done very little for veterans," Trump said. "I didn't pick a fight with John McCain; John McCain picked a fight with me."

Donald Trump: John McCain is only a war hero 'because he was captured'
By Ryan Lovelace • 7/18/15 1:45 PM

Donald Trump John McCain is only a war hero because he was captured Washington Examiner

He should have said McCain is a loser because he was shot down. He should have acknowledged McCain’s unique heroism in that he refused to accept early release from brutal captivity.

I like Trump being in there , he has already shown his disain for the 'boosh' and I like that , also think that he has no use for 'roobio' or other 'rinos' . Don't know if he has a chance or is even really serious of running . Ihope that he does a perot on any moderate rino that runs .
So you are voting for Hillary, perhaps not directly. A vote for Trump running as an independent will be a vote for democrat nominee.

hey JOEMOMA , no , I'll vote directly for Hilary so as to hurt moderate republicans that have brought about pizz poor socalled conservatives like the bush , Christy , roobio , and most of the rest of the rino crew . Only one I will support with my vote will be a Cruz , Trump or similar .

The Donald will not lose any support for saying:

"He's a war hero because he was captured," Trump said.
It looks like I am right:

Poll: Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race
By Dan Balz and Peyton M. Craighill July 20 at 5:16 PM

Poll Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race - The Washington Post

In fact, it looks like voters in Arizona will finally wise up to John McCain’s concern for POWs:

Research support provided by the Investigative Fund of The Nation Institute. This is an expanded version of a story that appears in the Oct. 6, 2008, issue of The Nation.

McCain and the POW cover-up
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 07/20/2015 @ 10:18 pm

McCain and the POW cover-up

Forum List

Back