Trump needs a rally really really really bad!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm gonna go out on a limb with this one.....BUT IF EVER A MAN NEEDED FRIENDS....TRUMP IS IT.

Trump Implies Taking Away Security Clearances Is Punishment For Criticizing Him
The president suggested that former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper “is being nice to me” to prevent the removal of his security clearance.

Paul Manafort Found Guilty In First Trial Test Of Mueller Probe
But the judge declared a mistrial for the former Trump campaign chairman on the 10 counts jurors could not agree on.

Michael Cohen Implicates Trump In Illegal Election Interference Plea
Cohen used to be “the guy who would take a bullet for the president.”

MAY THE SOOTHING APPLAUSE AND LAUGHTER OF HIS HILLBILLY HICKS, CALM THE NERVES OF THIS LYING SACK OF MY ASS GOT ARRESTED CORRUPT MORON....LINGER THROUGH THE NIGHT IN GOOD OL VIRGINNY!!:abgg2q.jpg:

The best one on the OP's list is the one where Cohen has flipped on Trump and admitted that the hush money paid to the Playboy Bunny and Ms. Daniels were actually campaign finance violations.

Best part? Cohen even said that Trump ordered him to do it.

Yea, you got Manafort for tax crimes from 10 years ago.

Still no “collusion” evidence at all.

Wait. You don't think the mob boss did the dirty work himself do you, he knew all about it and has been in with the Russians for years.

I notice you Trumpets are dwelling on other news.
Members of the Trump Cult have become very good at ignoring facts and the truth.
What facts? Has he been found guilty? Has the smoking gun been shown?

Patience.

More liberal projection: YOU'RE the one who needs a friend because even other black ladies can't stand being around a paranoid hatemonger like you. I don't need to be Sigmund Freud to detect that you, Tiger, are consumed with one of the most JEALOUS, hate-filled paranoia against whites I've ever seen. Your angst over white people is so infantile, so petty, so childish, nobody of any race can stand chip-on-shoulder bitches like yourself! I would think you'd be used to people of all races being repulsed by you and your 5-year-old, sniveling, sulky, victim-mentality race-neurosis. Nothing personal, you horse's ass.

More liberal projection: YOU'RE the one who needs a friend because even other black ladies can't stand being around a paranoid hatemonger like you. I don't need to be Sigmund Freud to detect that you, Tiger, are consumed with one of the most JEALOUS, hate-filled paranoia against whites I've ever seen. Your angst over white people is so infantile, so petty, so childish, nobody of any race can stand chip-on-shoulder bitches like yourself! I would think you'd be used to people of all races being repulsed by you and your 5-year-old, sniveling, sulky, victim-mentality race-neurosis. Nothing personal, you horse's ass.

Really? Nothing personal? Your whole freaking post was a personal attack.

Yea, you got Manafort for tax crimes from 10 years ago.

Still no “collusion” evidence at all.

Wait. You don't think the mob boss did the dirty work himself do you, he knew all about it and has been in with the Russians for years.
I find it almost comical that Trump who is determined to run this country alone by himself, wants to know everybody's job, didn't do the same in his business dwellings with Cohen......I know they all think we're stupid, but this takes the cake

Let me get this straight, you support a man, ie Trump and his supporters who undoubtible are the most divisive creatures known to mankind, who thrive on hatred of minorities and because I and others like me refuse to fall victim and attack back with the same exact venom this monster uses and we're the bad guys???? Git the fuck outta here!!

A disturbing and shrill post.

Forum List

Back