Trump: My Police, Military, Bikers Are Tougher Than the Left.

"President Trump in a new interview suggested that his supporters are tougher than Democrats, and that if they actually play tough things could get 'very bad...'"

"'You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny,' Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. 'I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.'

"'I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad,' Trump said.

"'But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.'"

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

Another distraction from his many lies and failures or a threat his supporters could turn to violence if Democrats "go to a certain point."?

Full throttle: Bikers for Trump has big plans

Tougher! That's mature. Go be tougher, shoot up a Mosque.

Are you trying to make Trump look bad.

"President Trump in a new interview suggested that his supporters are tougher than Democrats, and that if they actually play tough things could get 'very bad...'"

"'You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny,' Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. 'I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.'

"'I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad,' Trump said.

"'But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.'"

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

Another distraction from his many lies and failures or a threat his supporters could turn to violence if Democrats "go to a certain point."?

Are you trying to make Trump look bad.

Are you trying to make Trump look bad
He needs little help in that regard.
2hw76p.jpg

Trump: Democrats Faked 3,000 Hurricane Deaths in Puerto Rico to Make Me Look Bad

You act as if the LGBTQ doesn't like wearing leather.

Cohn-Trump_Eulogy.png

Donald Trump turned his back on his closest friend when he heard he had AIDS

Forum List

Back