Caught on video: Illegals storm across border run right past border patrol 12 GOP senators voted ...

Those 12 republicans will be sorry for their vote....people want the border secured and for them to say "well the next democrat president can do this type of EO too" is as stupid and insincere of an excuse I've ever heard...this is why I refuse to support this party...they are not for the things their voters elected them to do.....Rand Paul and Mike Lee should be ashamed...they should lose his seats...

• Sen. Roger Wicker (Mississippi)
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (Florida)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (Missouri)
  • Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah)
  • Sen. Rand Paul (Kentucky)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (Kansas)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)

• Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Rubio surprises me, and that Rand Paul surprises me also. The rest I think are leftist shills in republican coats. Trump has exposed some swamp rats on the republican side with this emergency.

I agree and am pissed. He didn’t let anyone know beforehand.
  • Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Rubio surprises me, and that Rand Paul surprises me also. The rest I think are leftist shills in republican coats. Trump has exposed some swamp rats on the republican side with this emergency.

Last edited:
I assure you, as an Alaskan, I will be doing everything I can to vote the Heir Apparent to her father's seat out of office and onto the street. The Princess was originally crowned and placed on her Senate thrown by Daddy. When she lost her primary bid in 2010, they ramped up a write-in campaign on her behalf. When it looked like she was going to lose that, too, it was decided that anything even vaguely resembling "M", "L", or some similar scratch that could be interpreted as meaning "Lisa" or "Murkowski" should be counted as a vote for her. Although she has an R after her name, she's pictured next to "Rino" in the political dictionary. And she's certainly NOT a conservative.

Twelve Republican Senators voted today with every Democrat to block President Donald Trump’s National Emergency Declaration.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Illegals STORM ACROSS US BORDER -- RUN Right Past Border Patrol -- 12 GOP Senators Voted Today to Support Open Borders

Why the leftist losers don't believe in reality is beyond me. You idiots better wake up.
And they should have been shot as soon as they set a toe onto US soil. This is nothing less than an invasion force and should be treated as such.

I assure you, as an Alaskan, I will be doing everything I can to vote the Heir Apparent to her father's seat out of office and onto the street. The Princess was originally crowned and placed on her Senate thrown by Daddy. When she lost her primary bid in 2010, they ramped up a write-in campaign on her behalf. When it looked like she was going to lose that, too, it was decided that anything even vaguely resembling "M", "L", or some similar scratch that could be interpreted as meaning "Lisa" or "Murkowski" should be counted as a vote for her. Although she has an R after her name, she's pictured next to "Rino" in the political dictionary. And she's certainly NOT a conservative.

bad case of sour grapes there; how 'bout some Alaskan pollack? That's just as fishy.

bad case of sour grapes there; how 'bout some Alaskan pollack? That's just as fishy.
Nah, Alaskan Pollack is actually a good tasting fish.....flakey white and subtle in flavor.
Great as 'Fish and Chips'.

just sayin'

Nah, Alaskan Pollack is actually a good tasting fish.....flakey white and subtle in flavor.
Great as 'Fish and Chips'.

just sayin'

yep, pollack = flaky; just like a Republican.

When those illegals are caught and deported they will be screaming that they did nothing wrong.

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

That's why we need more border agents, and sensors, and drones and training and judges.

Don't let idiots waste our money on a fuking wall. No one with half a brain or more could possibly believe that works.

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

That's why we need more border agents, and sensors, and drones and training and judges.

Don't let idiots waste our money on a fuking wall. No one with half a brain or more could possibly believe that works.
It works just fine.

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

It works just fine.
What does?

DwkOn-OXQAEf2LZ.jpg
That's not the fence. That's what Democrats wish the fence was. Just like Democrats refuse to recognize the angle at the top making it impossible to scale.

Build the wall. Deport them all. But if you want iron clad what works. Open the border to hunters. That will work.

• Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Cool, vote ‘em out. Make more room for Democrats. :mm:

Twelve Republican Senators voted today with every Democrat to block President Donald Trump’s National Emergency Declaration.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Illegals STORM ACROSS US BORDER -- RUN Right Past Border Patrol -- 12 GOP Senators Voted Today to Support Open Borders

Why the leftist losers don't believe in reality is beyond me. You idiots better wake up.
And they should have been shot as soon as they set a toe onto US soil. This is nothing less than an invasion force and should be treated as such.
Yeah, too bad trump didn’t give the order to shoot unarmed kids.

Forum List

Back