Trump: My Police, Military, Bikers Are Tougher Than the Left.

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
"President Trump in a new interview suggested that his supporters are tougher than Democrats, and that if they actually play tough things could get 'very bad...'"

"'You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny,' Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. 'I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.'

"'I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad,' Trump said.

"'But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.'"

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

Another distraction from his many lies and failures or a threat his supporters could turn to violence if Democrats "go to a certain point."?

Full throttle: Bikers for Trump has big plans

The Confederates thought they were tougher too
They may have been. Its about the resources also. Or like in current wars. As an example in today's modern world. We have wars and the men in the front suffer the deaths, psyche issue and coming back with less parts of their body. And there are men in the back who sign off supplies and equipment who think themselves macho. We know what they are. I have a brother in law like that. There is more to the civil war the slavery. It was the then globalists wanting a fiat currency introduced to the western hemisphere. And cutting our nation in half was a weakening to get that introduced. Sadly we became a federalized central power nation after the war. And in 1913 the Republic died.

They may have been. Its about the resources also. Or like in current wars. As an example in today's modern world. We have wars and the men in the front suffer the deaths, psyche issue and coming back with less parts of their body. And there are men in the back who sign off supplies and equipment who think themselves macho. We know what they are. I have a brother in law like that. There is more to the civil war the slavery. It was the then globalists wanting a fiat currency introduced to the western hemisphere. And cutting our nation in half was a weakening to get that introduced. Sadly we became a federalized central power nation after the war. And in 1913 the Republic died.
Cool, bro

If it comes down to it you Tards will be in deep shit……………

Your pussy hats won’t offer much protection when the libtard hits the fan…..

The left should maybe take a moment to reflect upon and appreciate the sheer amount of restraint and morality we on the right have shown over the last two years.

I'm just sayin'.

There's always been a "Lost Cause" aspect to Donald Trump becoming POTUS:
Trump.jpg

If Trump is actually hinting his political opposition could be met with force if "they go to a certain point," his base will have no hesitation in embracing political violence before going the way of the Confederacy.

Trump.jpg

If Trump is actually hinting his political opposition could be met with force if "they go to a certain point," his base will have no hesitation in embracing political violence before going the way of the Confederacy.

Wrong. We are far better armed, equipped, and trained. But like I said: We have and will always take the moral high ground. We will not be the ones to initiate violence but any violent acts initiated by a politically-hostile or foreign entity will be met with the sufficient superior force, if the need presents itself.

It may come as a surprise to you, but many people are already organizing for just this possible scenario. I won't mention any names or divulge any details, but several of my country's sheriff's deputies are already engaged in organizing a loose-knit "militia", if you want to call it that. This is being formed outside the law-enforcement agencies and while we will work with them, do not answer directly to them. It is more of a coalition of off-duty law-enforcement officers, ex-military, and regular civilians. This is also taking place in two other counties that I'm aware of.

Trump.jpg

Wrong. We are far better armed, equipped, and trained. But like I said: We have and will always take the moral high ground. We will not be the ones to initiate violence but any violent acts initiated by a politically-hostile or foreign entity will be met with the sufficient superior force, if the need presents itself.

It may come as a surprise to you, but many people are already organizing for just this possible scenario. I won't mention any names or divulge any details, but several of my country's sheriff's deputies are already engaged in organizing a loose-knit "militia", if you want to call it that. This is being formed outside the law-enforcement agencies and while we will work with them, do not answer directly to them. It is more of a coalition of off-duty law-enforcement officers, ex-military, and regular civilians. This is also taking place in two other counties that I'm aware of.

You ain't doin' shit.

"President Trump in a new interview suggested that his supporters are tougher than Democrats, and that if they actually play tough things could get 'very bad...'"

"'You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny,' Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. 'I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.'

"'I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad,' Trump said.

"'But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.'"

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

Another distraction from his many lies and failures or a threat his supporters could turn to violence if Democrats "go to a certain point."?

Nice, threats of violence from Cheeto Jesus.

What a total fucking dumbass. He's a complete embarrassment.

Trump.jpg

You're a wannabe Rambo who won't even come out of your basement if "shit hits the fan". You will just huddle there, stroking your gun and mumbling about "situational awareness".

What a total fucking dumbass. He's a complete embarrassment.

What a total fucking dumbass. He's a complete embarrassment
It is hard to believe anyone would take a Twinkie like Trump seriously when it comes to violence; he was born with a silver spoon up his ass, and he dodged his Big Fight in Vietnam:

Trump Again Threatens Violence If Democrats Don’t Support Him

"One of Donald Trump’s favorite riffs is a wish, cast as a warning, that his supporters inside and outside the state security services will unleash violence on his political opponents if they continue to oppose the administration.

"The specifics of the riff don’t vary much.

"Trump laments that his opponents are treating him unfairly, praises the toughness and strength of his supporters — a category that combines the police, military, and Bikers for Trump, which he apparently views as a Brownshirt-like militia — and a prediction that his supporters will at some point end their restraint."

He's also overestimating his current support level in the US military.

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Last edited:
There is more to the civil war the slavery. It was the then globalists wanting a fiat currency introduced to the western hemisphere. And cutting our nation in half was a weakening to get that introduced. Sadly we became a federalized central power nation after the war. And in 1913 the Republic died
We should also remember how much wealth slavery created and how its proposed expansion into the western territories sealed its fate:

Slavery Made America - The Atlantic

"...(B)y 1860, there were more millionaires (slaveholders all) living in the lower Mississippi Valley than anywhere else in the United States.

"In the same year, the nearly 4 million American slaves were worth some $3.5 billion, making them the largest single financial asset in the entire U.S. economy, worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined.

"So, of course, the war was rooted in these two expanding and competing economies—but competing over what?

"What eventually tore asunder America's political culture was slavery's expansion into the Western territories."

You act as if the LGBTQ doesn't like wearing leather.

Trump.jpg

rong. We are far better armed, equipped, and trained. But like I said: We have and will always take the moral high ground. We will not be the ones to initiate violence but any violent acts initiated by a politically-hostile or foreign entity will be met with the sufficient superior force, if the need presents itself
You're also vastly outnumbered among the civilian population which controls the state's monopoly of violence.

Can you provide any examples of Trump supporters taking the "moral high ground?"
you-dont-gotta-be-racist-to-vote-trump-trump-trump-13859074.png

Racist Americans, Not Trump, Are The Problem. There Might Be A Cure

Trump.jpg

It may come as a surprise to you, but many people are already organizing for just this possible scenario. I won't mention any names or divulge any details, but several of my country's sheriff's deputies are already engaged in organizing a loose-knit "militia",
hitler-brown-shirts.jpg

Pax on both houses: Hitler And His Brown Shirts

Forum List

Back